PDA

View Full Version : Are West Ham fans in love with Dowie?

Mr. Eagle
15-02-2005, 01:36 PM
I only ask this because whenever we lose or if theres any sign of tension between Jordan and Dowie they immediately come out with things like 'hes ours' and 'he loves us more than palace' etc... woke up this morning and heard some silly West Ham fan on the radio coming out with something along the lines of if they go up he'll go and manage them. If you go up won't you stick with the manager who took you up?

pallet
15-02-2005, 02:19 PM
Heard another one on talksprt this morning saying WHEN Palace are relegated Dowie will join West Am

Lion
15-02-2005, 02:38 PM
I really dislike West Ham fans.

RDSdaEAGLE
15-02-2005, 02:44 PM
What all Palace fans seem to forget is...

West Ham are the bigger team
They have better players
They have better supporters
They have better history
They deserved to go up

oh...I forgot the most important point of all...

THEY DIDN'T GO UP. THEY AREN'T THE BIGGER TEAM. OUR PLAYERS PISSED ALL OVER THEIRS IN THE PLAY-OFF FINAL. THEIR SUPPORT IS BETTER IN QUANTITY, BUT LACKS OUR QUALITY, AND HISTORY? THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT IS, IN THE PAST.

:lux:

Die hard Hoj
15-02-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Eagle
I only ask this because whenever we lose or if theres any sign of tension between Jordan and Dowie they immediately come out with things like 'hes ours' and 'he loves us more than palace' etc... woke up this morning and heard some silly West Ham fan on the radio coming out with something along the lines of if they go up he'll go and manage them. If you go up won't you stick with the manager who took you up?

Yep, totally with you on this one, I work with loads of WH season ticket holders and everyone of them are convinced ID will be there next season, strange as it seems they love him.

Another Viking
15-02-2005, 04:35 PM
Standings:

Ipswich 32 65
Wigan 32 60
-------------------------------------------
Sunderland 32 60
Preston 32 52
Reading 32 51
Derby 32 51
-------------------------------------------
West Ham 31 48 :o
Brighton 33 38 :clown:

West Ham - don't like them....
Brighton .... :clown:

Forca Palace :lux:

EagleSE24
15-02-2005, 04:44 PM
Standard of the Championship is as bad as it's ever been this year. I could take WHU up with their squad. Why can't Pardew? They can keep their filthy mitts off ID an' all.

ANDYEAGLE
15-02-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Die hard Hoj
Yep, totally with you on this one, I work with loads of WH season ticket holders and everyone of them are convinced ID will be there next season, strange as it seems they love him.

Yes all the West Ham fans I know wanted him even before Pardew went there and the worrying thing is he is a fan of West Ham and would be interested in the job if it was offered, especially under a new regime which is possible there.

PeterH
15-02-2005, 06:30 PM
A funny opinion for them to have when you consider they weren't eexactly enamoured with him as a player. I)n fact we appreciated him a lot more than they did. Leopards changing spots when it suits.

stevey_d
15-02-2005, 06:46 PM
It is sad to say, but I can imagine him going there, and then everyone in football will say things like 'that's football' and talk of the ironic way he is now managing the team he beat in the play-offs a few years ago when he managed Crystal Palace, and bla bla bla bla blah.

.................Dowie is God, wet sham are just jealous and pissed of that we gave them Mullins!

Braders
15-02-2005, 06:55 PM
:rolleyes: :S:

David of Kent
15-02-2005, 06:56 PM
I don't think West Ham are up to coming up this season, therefore, I would hope that IF we do go down and Dowie decides to leave us he will have options many times better than West 'Am

tasty_snacks
15-02-2005, 06:58 PM
a few more seasons down there and they'll be an average, mediocre outfit. preston have more history than they do. attendances dropping all the while....