PDA

View Full Version : Spanish Trip - Match Moved Back

screamingalice
04-07-2001, 03:24 AM
I don't know if anybody has noticed but I had a phone call a short while ago from one of the guy's in our party to let me know that the second match has been put back 24 hours to Sunday at 19.00 hrs.

If you have yet to book your flight I suggest that you double check with the club, the info is on the Club web site, updated at 17.15 this evening.

We had planned to fly back Sunday eve, to avoid losing another days leave, but we now have the problem of trying to switch our flights to either very late Sunday or first thing Monday.

Simon the tickets may be free, but at this rate its going to cost us a fortune in re-bookings on flights. Perhaps you can arrange us a good deal from whoever books your flights to and from Marbella ?

Thanks a Lot !

Neil the Eagle
04-07-2001, 01:47 PM
Thanks for that screaming...

Its outrageous changing the game so late, I've just worked out that it'll cost me an extra 120 to stay for that game.

:grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Neil the Eagle
04-07-2001, 03:08 PM
Hmmmm, calmed down a bit now.

The non-refundable, non-chanagable, non-drip, non-stick flights proved to be very changable at the cost of some 10 (better than a new flight @100), so even with extra day's car hire and accom, it should now only work out at approx 30 extra each.

In recognition of all the hassle and inconvenience caused by this late changeb, an invite to the Chairman's Cocktail party would be very nice :p

BaldEagle69
04-07-2001, 03:32 PM
Dream on Neil ;)

Pidster
04-07-2001, 03:53 PM
Neil,

I am sure that you already have enough cock tales.

Enjoy your trip.

Neil the Eagle
04-07-2001, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Pidster
Neil,

I am sure that you already have enough cock tales.

Enjoy your trip.

Thanks, but methinks there's always room for a few more :o

Al From Bromley
04-07-2001, 05:03 PM
For ****'s sake! Really, really, really pissed off about that. We cannot change our flight cos we HAVE to be back at work on the Monday. That is SO out of order.

******* typical of Palace! Cheers Simon :grrr:

(P.S. This is Monty - not Al - how the **** do you log someone out and yourself in!!!)

arussell
04-07-2001, 05:14 PM
Monty

Have a look at:

http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9290

With regard to your problem. Sounds like another cock-up - but it might not be Palace's fault this time, they are using someone else's facilities after all.

Al From Bromley
04-07-2001, 05:23 PM
This IS Al and I too am really pis*ed off about this if it's true. We set aside the time ages ago for this trip, went to great lengths to get a flight out Saturday and back the following Sunday at extra cost and then, at the last minute they go and change the day of the match. Not amused! :( :( :(