15-05-2005, 04:22 PM
aj out
routledge out
kiraly out
hall out
ventola out
serondo out
dowie out

were completely ••••ed. we will lose half our team, our manager and i bet we keep the same arsehole or a chairman

and we won't bring in anyone wahooooo

Richwak
15-05-2005, 04:23 PM
SHUT UP!!! WE ARE COMING BACK!

MasterYoda
15-05-2005, 04:24 PM
talk like that is just bollocks - lets see what happens rather than start that rubbish already

CPFC Town
15-05-2005, 04:25 PM
Hall will stay
Dowie will most likly stay
Aj wants to stay
Dowie still wants wayne to stay

Anything can happen but cut this bollox all of them could have left if we stayed up.

Random*
Bye bye BBS for 2 months. :hi:

Jay_Palace
If you have nothing constructive to add, then do us all a favour and •••• right off.

Webb
15-05-2005, 04:26 PM
Can I ask where you think Dowie will go, little_dedders?

Marc
15-05-2005, 04:27 PM
Believe!

Kevlon
15-05-2005, 04:28 PM
Dowie will stay. He'll be seen as a failed manager now.

Oddjob
What a load of toss

its far too early for all that......there are many examples of teams who have stayed together coming back up, remember that

Gerry from Sussex
What a pathetic post. Okay, some of it might be true but the team put up a fantastic performance today in very difficult cicumstances. If you have any doubt how difficult, just ask Norwich or Southampton after their performances today!

Lewes Eagle
15-05-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by little dedders
aj out
routledge out
kiraly out
hall out
ventola out
serondo out
dowie out

were completely ••••ed. we will lose half our team, our manager and i bet we keep the same arsehole or a chairman

Leave it out. :hmph:

little dedders
15-05-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by webbplebb
Can I ask where you think Dowie will go, little_dedders?

the players seem to think he's off. man city/ leeds ....

jimos_uk
15-05-2005, 04:30 PM
We'll be back, we always are.

firesign
I don't think it is inevitable that AJ will leave. Wayne wanted to leave regardless. I reckon ID will stay adn Kiraly, Hall, Ventola and Sorondo

GUCCI Eagle
I hope there's someone rich out there who likes red and blue!!

little dedders
15-05-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by CPFC Town
Hall will stay
Dowie will most likly stay
Aj wants to stay
Dowie still wants wayne to stay

Anything can happen but cut this bollox all of them could have left if we stayed up.

wayne is 100000% leaving
dowie will be off
aj can't afford to stay if he wants to further his career
hall could possibly stay

Webb
15-05-2005, 04:31 PM

And which players are those?

Is that the same Man City who appointed Stuart Pearce as their manager yesterday?

And the same Leeds that are 'happy' with Blackwell, but will more than likely appoint Dennis Wise if a change happens there.

I don't understand what basis that you may or may not have that all these people will leave?

Panman268
15-05-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Kevlon

You're kidding, right?

deftones_eagle
15-05-2005, 04:32 PM
I feel empty, i feel sh*t but at the end of the day stupid mistakes were made, it's all if's and but's....we'll all be here next season you know it....

Well done lads for almost saving us.....

I LOVE CPFC!:lux:

spenwith
15-05-2005, 04:33 PM
What hurts is the feeling we may end up with a differnt team/manager/ club at the start of next season. I have supported palace for a long, long time and its this feeling that hurts the most.

Apart from that it was an exciting afternoon.

CPFC Town
15-05-2005, 04:33 PM

Is that the same Man City who appointed Stuart Pearce as their manager yesterday?

Exactly what i was thinking lol :)

little dedders
15-05-2005, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Jay_Palace
If you have nothing constructive to add, then do us all a favour and •••• right off.

sorry mate, ive spent the last 6 months being so optimistic that i can't ••••••• bare the thought of us going down. i really thought we'd do it too this year.no long queues for away match tickets for another year i suppose :sob:

DeadPanX
15-05-2005, 04:39 PM
Well let's see if Jordan is telling the truth. He said most of the players will stay. Can see Routledge going. Johnson will go if we're offered £6m+. Think Kiraly will stay, as will Hall. More looking forward on our young players developing, now they've tasted the Premiership and know what it is about, they will want it alot more and will develop accordingly. Can see Shipperley, Lakis, Torgelle, Ventola, Sorondo out. Oh ye most important Dowie NOW knows what it takes to stay in the Preimership (and so will Jordan hopeful) and adjust accordingly. No no the future is bright, maybe it was better this way, we get the parachute payments now, we now know what the Premiership is all about if Dowie plays his cards right we can be back in the Premiership very soon

little dedders
15-05-2005, 04:39 PM

And the same Leeds that are 'happy' with Blackwell, but will more than likely appoint Dennis Wise if a change happens there.

I don't understand what basis that you may or may not have that all these people will leave?

http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rss/search/crystal+palace/SIG=11tlhlcpf/*http%3A//www.tribalfootball.com/may/englishnews8140505.html

.... those players

an up and coming manager doesn't want to piss around begging a tight @rsed chairman for a few pennys to buy players. he wants to be with his family (near manchester) and wants money to buy players. he could do great things

Jay_Palace
15-05-2005, 04:40 PM

Of course, Man City will sack the manager they appointed yesterday just to spite Palace and just to •••• us over. You muppet.

I can't be doing with morons like you after today. Just crawl back into your hole and don't bother coming out unles you've got something constructive to say.

Lee Badbuy
15-05-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Kevlon

He is obviously not but it is a good point you make because Robson took over WBA in a far worse state than we were at the time and pulled it off so I would have thoght ID would want to put the record straight before moving on Heres hoping anyway

Webb
15-05-2005, 04:42 PM
Where does it say Dowie will leave? The players fear he'll leave, but there is nothing that says he will leave - which is what you are suggesting.

DeadPanX
15-05-2005, 04:44 PM
Don't think Dowie will leave tbh, he's built the foundations, why leave now. Plus where is he going to go?

eaglesboy2
15-05-2005, 04:45 PM
aj out
routledge out
kiraly out
hall out
ventola out
serondo out
dowie out

f++k OFF

YASSA the PALACETINIAN
15-05-2005, 04:47 PM
Little Dedders?....Little TART more like.

Swoop25
15-05-2005, 04:49 PM
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/rss/search/crystal+palace/SIG=11tlhlcpf/*http%3A//www.tribalfootball.com/may/englishnews8140505.html

.... those players

an up and coming manager doesn't want to piss around begging a tight @rsed chairman for a few pennys to buy players. he wants to be with his family (near manchester) and wants money to buy players. he could do great things

sorry mate , but if you believe anything on tribal football then your an idiot.

moi
Seeing Wayne on TV just made me think there is a small chance he might stay

bigend1
have to say in the last 2 years i have logged on to bbs, 1st thing when on net. 1st thing i do in the morning with a cup of coffee, 1st thing i do when i get home and chill after work and if i come home for lunch then i'm on it then too, but i dont think i can take the pessimision and moaning this summer. i'm sure i will still be here every day but i think i will try not to and rely on the sun for more optimistic if not factual rumors!

Stevecpfc767
15-05-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by moi
Seeing Wayne on TV just made me think there is a small chance he might stay

Dont think he will stay but wayne looked devastated!

Dan Dan The Canadian Fan
15-05-2005, 05:01 PM
Come on guys. Enough already. We're all disappointed of what could have been sure, but let's be positive. Little Deeders is entitled to his opinion and he's allowed to project it. I personally don't agree with his thoughts and negativity; However, anyone who's been a Palace fan for more than five minutes knows that historically everyone leaves and we rebuild from scratch. I really hope we are able to hold on to the Dowie and all the players and bounce right back up, but he's just expressing history (from how I read it.) Sure, disagree with his comments, that's what this game and the BBS is all about, but for expressing your opinion is it really necessary to tell him to go fvck himself, or fvck off, or whatever? :angel:

NEXT...

little dedders
15-05-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Stevecpfc767
Dont think he will stay but wayne looked devastated!

he's a good lad. always played his heart out, always looked like our best attacking threat along with aj yet fans booed him!

greeny boy
15-05-2005, 05:04 PM
aj out
routledge out
kiraly out
hall out
ventola out
serondo out
dowie out

you complete •••• go toss yourself over ••••••• west brom you tart

cpfc_spc1982
unfortunately we might well loose aj and kiraly they will bring in good money though.
we need a spine to the team , that includes talkers , leaders and a man who holds it up up front.
get rid of useless shit like leigterwood , andrews , torghelle , speroni etc.
there are good players in the lower league who would come in and do well.

moi
Im not going to start yet another Wayne thread, but i always thought he was a really nice guy and even if he does leave, imo hes proved his love for the club, and he will always be Palace in my eyes

little dedders
15-05-2005, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by greeny boy
you complete •••• go toss yourself over ••••••• west brom you tart

you clearly have been a palace fan for all of a month..... when a team goes down they DO lose their team and their manager and they have to rebuild. thats what relegation is about unfortunately mate. hence why everyone is so pissed off

Ade_Eagles
15-05-2005, 05:08 PM
Dowie has just been interviewed on SSN and said that "WE need to do this and WE need to do that and WE will be back in training etc... "

Sounds like he's leaving? I DON'T think so!!

hughsaaaaaaaaay
15-05-2005, 05:13 PM
We'll still have Poppa. Maybe he'll 'do his bit' to get us relegated next year as well.
So its not all bad

Cheltenhameagle
15-05-2005, 05:14 PM
Kiraly signed a three year contract mid way through this season if i'm correct, and he would have known there was a strong possiblity of us going down and he wouldn't have signed it if he wasn't prepared to play for us next season regardless of what division we play in. the same with Johnson he is still young enough not to worry about not being in the England squad next season, but if we don't go straight back up he will be off, lets hope both players will help us win the championship next season

Jasper
15-05-2005, 05:14 PM
Alot of people having a go at little dedders here. Fact is he probably right. Sorondo and Ventola both said they wanted to stay IF we stay up. Can't blame them. Wayne is as good as gone. Had we managed to stay up, perhaps Dowie would have convinced him to stay. I think It's likely Johnson will go. I really hope Im wrong but after the season he has had I can't really see him staying. Also Kiraly is too good for the 1st Division. I wouldn't be suprised to see him stay in the premiership.
As For Dowie, I think he might stay, it all depends on what jobs become available in the summer. Dont forget that It's not uncommon for a team to get rid of a manager if they start the season badly so Even if he is with us at the start of next season it is no guarantee he will remain palace manager. If Dowie goes Hall will almost definatley follow him a few weeks later, maybe a few others will go aswell.
Perhaps people are reacting angrily because the reality of the situation is pretty grim.