PDA

View Full Version : Thank god u BBS'ers!

jackbebad
15-05-2005, 08:13 PM
With all the man utd fans turning away from their club because, heaven forbid they're getting 20 mil a year and a champs league spot with millions coming in from merchandise and an already established squad, my heart bleeds but today when all seemed down theres always the BBS'ers to keep the optimism. If only all clubs had true fans and not glory hunters.

follow cpfc
15-05-2005, 08:18 PM
cheers mate

Sir.S.C Remembered
15-05-2005, 08:18 PM
Not the only club to have true fans but we are a special set of fans in my mind

jackbebad
15-05-2005, 08:20 PM
twas a hard, stressfull day

scotsGeeeeeezer
15-05-2005, 08:43 PM
Well, long time listener, first time poster. After having to suffer the horrer that was Dundee vs Inverness yesterday, I can say I'm so glad to support to the class that is Palace for the last decade rather than the SPL!! Having watched every Sky game this season though, Popovic is a liabilty, along with Granville. Sooner shot of the pair of them the better. Fitz and Darren at the back with Borrowdale at left-back. Anyone who says the team is responisble has never played the game. Always a team has weak link. To blame 21 goal AJ for the last minute leaks at the back for too many goals this season is being sentimental rather than realistic. Darren and Fitz centre-backs next season, with borrowdale lefgt-back! Having suffered the SPL yesterday, Palace in the 1st div is a welcome bonus, trust me!!

jackbebad
15-05-2005, 08:46 PM
scotsgeeeezer...respect...nuf sed