PDA

View Full Version : One for the fans


DARREN TESTER
20-05-2005, 09:09 AM
Their is far to much negativity on this sight!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair Enough were back where we started , but we have Englands leading goal scorer , a cracking goalkeeper , superb young players and if Jordan uses the money he didn't spend last year , together with the parachute payment , plus having the DOWIES , HARBIN and SYMONS then we have an excellent chance of getting back where we want to be.

PREMIERSHIP HERE WE COME!! , TO STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

andyocpfc
20-05-2005, 09:16 AM
Thats the spirit.

MikeyDread
20-05-2005, 09:20 AM
Well done on you sire for being so positive but for most BBsers I feel the view is that as we were so close, wounds are a bit raw still :-(

GreatGonzo
20-05-2005, 09:20 AM
There is far too much bad spelling on this SITE.

HappyLarry
20-05-2005, 09:21 AM
More good news - todays Advertiser stated that Dowie & the management team had a meeting yesterday to plan next years domination of the championship - and revealed that John Harbin has glad all over as his ringtone!

A sure sign that they must all be staying! :p

Radders
20-05-2005, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by GreatGonzo
There is far too much bad spelling on this SITE.

I'd go back and check a few of your own recent posts before making out you're the spelling guru GG.

Edited for Reps Aj.

Reps AJ
20-05-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Radders
I'd go back and check a few of your own recent posts before making out your the spelling guru GG.

before making out you're the spelling guru GG.

;)

Radders
20-05-2005, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Reps AJ
before making out you're the spelling guru GG.

;)

I am not picking up peoples mistakes though smart arse.

Or should I say I'm????
FFS

:rolleyes:

Or should I say for f**ks sake. :rolleyes:

Radders
20-05-2005, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Reps AJ
before making out you're the spelling guru GG.

;)

I am not picking up peoples mistakes though smart arse.

Or should I say I'm????
FFS

:rolleyes:

Or should I say for f**ks sake. :rolleyes:

GreatGonzo
20-05-2005, 09:33 AM
Most of mine are typo's for instance I always type 'the' as 'teh' for some reason, however they are not a complete disregard for correct spelling such as 'sight' and 'your' ;)

Malakite
20-05-2005, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by DARREN TESTER
Their is far to much negativity on this sight!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair Enough were back where we started , but we have Englands leading goal scorer , a cracking goalkeeper , superb young players and if Jordan uses the money he didn't spend last year , together with the parachute payment , plus having the DOWIES , HARBIN and SYMONS then we have an excellent chance of getting back where we want to be.

PREMIERSHIP HERE WE COME!! , TO STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPOT ON good lad thats the Spirit..EAGLES!!!!!!!

Radders
20-05-2005, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by GreatGonzo
Most of mine are typo's for instance I always type 'the' as 'teh' for some reason, however they are not a complete disregard for correct spelling such as 'sight' and 'your' ;)

I'm sorry and bow to your superior spelling skills. I should know better than to question such a perfect human being.

GreatGonzo
20-05-2005, 09:41 AM
No need to bow, a simple apology would suffice! ;)

Radders
20-05-2005, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by GreatGonzo
No need to bow, a simple apology would suffice! ;)

I quite agree. The sooner you apologise to the thread starter for picking up a spelling mistake whan you knew what he meant the sooner we can move on.

eagles #1
20-05-2005, 09:49 AM
'Cor blimey guvnor.

GreatGonzo
20-05-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Radders
I quite agree. The sooner you apologise to the thread starter for picking up a spelling mistake whan you knew what he meant the sooner we can move on.

NEVER! :p ;)

AndyStreet
20-05-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by GreatGonzo
There is far too much bad spelling on this SITE.

teh? :o

matayusgiovanni
20-05-2005, 09:52 AM
GG, may i suggest some stress management courses for yourself?
Surely there is more to life than picking up on a persons spelling mistakes? If not you have my deepest sympathies.
Perfection is rarely reached, for example there are some BBS members on this site who,shall we say, have an abundance of nasal protudence,yet noone comments on THEIR imperfections.

Radders
20-05-2005, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by matayusgiovanni
GG, may i suggest some stress management courses for yourself?
Surely there is more to life than picking up on a persons spelling mistakes? If not you have my deepest sympathies.
Perfection is rarely reached, for example there are some BBS members on this site who,shall we say, have an abundance of nasal protudence,yet noone comments on THEIR imperfections.

:eek: :D

Adlerhorst
20-05-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by matayusgiovanni
Surely there is more to life than picking up on a persons spelling mistakes?

Sorry for being pedantic i'd like to point out that it was not a spelling mistake, but a grammatical error.:p

Jay_eagle
20-05-2005, 10:20 AM
bu we gotta wait ages till the season starts.

GreatGonzo
20-05-2005, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by matayusgiovanni
GG, may i suggest some stress management courses for yourself?


Yup, when where and how much, as of 5:30pm i am unemployed! :p

eagles #1
20-05-2005, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by matayusgiovanni
GG, may i suggest some stress management courses for yourself?
Surely there is more to life than picking up on a persons spelling mistakes? If not you have my deepest sympathies.
Perfection is rarely reached, for example there are some BBS members on this site who,shall we say, have an abundance of nasal protudence,yet noone comments on THEIR imperfections. *cough* followcpfc *cough*

Radders
20-05-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Adlerhorst
Sorry for being pedantic i'd like to point out that it was not a spelling mistake, but a grammatical error.:p

Mine was a grammatical error, the thread starters was a spelling mistake and thats what started this.

Apart from sme of this txt spk rubbish, which is annoying, my pet hate is people picking up on spelling mistakes when there is no need. :bash:

Adlerhorst
20-05-2005, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Radders
Mine was a grammatical error, the thread starters was a spelling mistake and thats what started this.

Apart from sme of this txt spk rubbish, which is annoying, my pet hate is people picking up on spelling mistakes when there is no need. :bash:

I disagree - i think he spelt 'sight' quite correctly, just he should have used a different word.

This must be a very frustrating thread for you.

Radders
20-05-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Adlerhorst
I disagree - i think he spelt 'sight' quite correctly, just he should have used a different word.

This must be a very frustrating thread for you.

FFS.

Yes.

You are quite right. Sight was spelt quite correctly. However, he was, as you well know, not trying to talk about how well he could see.

Well done :lux: :lux:

This must be a very satisfying thread for you. :hi:

knackers
20-05-2005, 11:27 AM
Who's the walking theasaurus here. FFS will you pay some respect to the thread starter please, after all we are all adults aren't we.
I agree 100% Darren Tester one year in the fizzy pop and we'll be straight back up.

Adlerhorst
20-05-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by knackers
Who's the walking theasaurus here. FFS will you pay some respect to the thread starter please, after all we are all adults aren't we.
I agree 100% Darren Tester one year in the fizzy pop and we'll be straight back up.

I am not as confident as you - however after watching last night's Derby - Preston match, we really ought to make the playoffs quite comfortably. Awful awful game.

matayusgiovanni
20-05-2005, 11:33 AM
May i say "i love you guys" and i apologise GG for my over zealous response.
You seem a nice chap, once again my apologies.

Radders
20-05-2005, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by knackers
Who's the walking theasaurus here. FFS will you pay some respect to the thread starter please, after all we are all adults aren't we.
I agree 100% Darren Tester one year in the fizzy pop and we'll be straight back up.

Quite right too.


Darren Tester, you are quite right.

I do agree with Adlerhorst on this as well. The play off game last night was really really bad. If thats whats needed to make the top six then we really should be confident.

:p

Reps AJ
20-05-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Radders
I am not picking up peoples mistakes though smart arse.

Or should I say I'm????
FFS

:rolleyes:

Or should I say for f**ks sake. :rolleyes:

You need to chill out! Where's your sense of humour? Notice the little wink smiley? Perhaps I meant the post as a little joke? A little tease? Thanks for the abuse though...

DARREN TESTER
20-05-2005, 03:06 PM
I apologise for my mistake , i WAS MAYBE A LITTLE OVER PASSIONATE WHEN I WROTE THIS THREAD , HOWEVER IT DOES SURPRISE ME THAT SOME ARE MORE INTERESTED IN MY SPELLING MISTAKE , THAN IN WHAT THE MEANING OF WHAT I SAID WAS ALL ABOUT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS HAS BEEN HALF THE TROUBLE WITH THIS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Radders
20-05-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Reps AJ
You need to chill out! Where's your sense of humour? Notice the little wink smiley? Perhaps I meant the post as a little joke? A little tease? Thanks for the abuse though...

Calling you smart arse is abuse??

I think you need to chill out. ;)

Radders
20-05-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by DARREN TESTER
I apologise for my mistake , i WAS MAYBE A LITTLE OVER PASSIONATE WHEN I WROTE THIS THREAD , HOWEVER IT DOES SURPRISE ME THAT SOME ARE MORE INTERESTED IN MY SPELLING MISTAKE , THAN IN WHAT THE MEANING OF WHAT I SAID WAS ALL ABOUT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS HAS BEEN HALF THE TROUBLE WITH THIS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apologies for getting distracted by the spelling, it just get on my tits when people pick up on it.

Your point is a good one and more people need to show the optimism you do! :p

DARREN TESTER
20-05-2005, 03:18 PM
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!