PDA

View Full Version : England Away keeper shirt help

Latvian Eagle
05-06-2005, 07:45 PM
Does anyone know where I can get hold of one. I am preferably thinking about online, as I don't have a chance to look in shops due to work.

I have looked everywhere. On the England stie, Umbro site, and Kitbag.com they don't even have the light blue away keeper jersey anymore. On subside they do sell it but only have it in Large or Extra Large until they get a new shipment in August or September sometime! :eek: It seems a bit of a long wait to me.

I can easily find the new home one, but I'd rather get the away one. Help me please people!
:sob:

MattH
05-06-2005, 07:50 PM
ebay?

Latvian Eagle
05-06-2005, 07:52 PM
I'll have a look! But hopefully there'll be someone with it as buy it now, rather than me having to bid! :) Only trouble is I might want to get it personalised! :)

Brett
05-06-2005, 07:53 PM
Don't buy it if you're planning on wearing it in goal. The top is unpadded and wafer thin like the outfield jerseys.

Latvian Eagle
05-06-2005, 07:55 PM
Well no luck on ebay either.

I hear what you're saying Brett, but practically every keeper shirt is like that these days. :eek: Gone are the days of padded elbows, and shoulders. :(

Brett
05-06-2005, 07:57 PM
No, get a Nike one from just-keepers, name and number and pads. Job done.

Latvian Eagle
05-06-2005, 08:00 PM
The look crap! :D I think I'll stick with my Italy ones if I can't get hold of the England ones. I want both you see, but I'm not going to get the home one until I can get hold of the away one too! :D <=== Silly b***ard!

Brett
05-06-2005, 08:00 PM
Don't be gay, Jim.

www.just-keepers.com

Latvian Eagle
05-06-2005, 08:03 PM
I know the shirts you mean Brett! I buy all my goalkeeper stuff from that site! :D:p

mouseboy
05-06-2005, 08:12 PM
also try www.keeperskit.com

Latvian Eagle
05-06-2005, 09:52 PM
I have looked on...

Subside
Kitbag
JD sports
JJB sports
Umbro site
The official England site
Newitts
fogdog
Allsports
soccer scene
ebay

They either don't have the shirt on their site, or they don't have it in stock. This is ridiculous, how difficult is it to find one bloody jersey! I can get the shorts and socks for it alright, but I cna't get the shirt.

And I wonder why it's going to take so long to get them in stock. August to September is ages away. :eek::sob: