PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool and Crewe


sydnsteve
21-10-2005, 12:12 PM
Not for anyone else, but as i am away for next week I need to get my ballgazing in.
So Palace 1-0 over Liverpool (WA). 18,466

Crewe 1 (Rivers), Palace 2 (Ward Clint)

gabors trousers
21-10-2005, 12:14 PM
Dont agree with the first one, defo not andrews and it will be a sellout.

stevek
21-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by gabors trousers
t will be a sellout.

Will it? I doubt that, unless it's 70% Liverpool.

gabors trousers
21-10-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by stevek
Will it? I doubt that, unless it's 70% Liverpool.


I think it will, considering that we seem to always do well against them, especially at home.

stevek
21-10-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by gabors trousers
I think it will, considering that we seem to always do well against them, especially at home.

Well, quick straw poll. Of the 9 s/t holders I go with, I'm going, three definitely aren't, another I'd be very surprised if he came and I don't know about the other 4.

gabors trousers
21-10-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by stevek
Well, quick straw poll. Of the 9 s/t holders I go with, I'm going, three definitely aren't, another I'd be very surprised if he came and I don't know about the other 4.

I think people will be put off because of things like:

Tuesdays game,
Reserves possible as the team,
The high price,
And that its a midweek game.

stevek
21-10-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by gabors trousers
I think people will be put off because of things like:

Tuesdays game,
Reserves possible as the team,
The high price,
And that its a midweek game.

Exactly - which is why I don't think it will be a sell out.

gabors trousers
21-10-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by stevek
Exactly - which is why I don't think it will be a sell out.


But in games like this it was last time.

eagleight
21-10-2005, 01:09 PM
I've got two season tickets and not going due to the high price, these cup games should be 15 tops for adults and 5 for kids.
The game is also live on sky which is why I also think that it won't be a sellout

stevek
21-10-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by eagleight
The game is also live on sky which is why I also think that it won't be a sellout

Forgot that point: no way it will be even close to a sell out. 20,000 tops.