PDA

View Full Version : Arriving at half time

darren_j
02-01-2006, 10:17 AM
Random question, but there isn't a problem getting into the ground for the second half as I will probably be late for the game today?

monkoid
02-01-2006, 10:21 AM
Get off the BBS and get a move on then chap!!!:p

orpingtoneagle
02-01-2006, 10:30 AM
judging by the amount of time Ive spent queing to get into the whitehorse family enclosure for the last few games - I would say you have more chance getting in at half time than I have of getting in on time and actually seeing kick off !

aj4england
02-01-2006, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by monkoid

indeed:o

darren_j
02-01-2006, 10:43 AM
I'm playing football at 2pm for an hour in orpington so I hope you are impressed with my high levels of commitment!

Originally posted by monkoid

darren_j
02-01-2006, 11:07 AM
So does anyone know?

lohwj
02-01-2006, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by darren_j
I'm playing football at 2pm for an hour in orpington so I hope you are impressed with my high levels of commitment!

Suitably impressed :p

I doubt there'd be any problems. It's not like the theatre where you can only get in at the appropriate moments. Or wimbledon, where you can only get in between games :)

So no, doubt you'd have problems!! has to be said I've never tried before though

darren_j
02-01-2006, 11:13 AM
Will also be getting there using public transport. Not fun at all!

Originally posted by lohwj
Suitably impressed :p

I doubt there'd be any problems. It's not like the theatre where you can only get in at the appropriate moments. Or wimbledon, where you can only get in between games :)

So no, doubt you'd have problems!! has to be said I've never tried before though

EddieEdwards
02-01-2006, 12:10 PM
I arrived at half time for the Coventry match a few weeks ago. The turnstiles were closed but the stewards let me in a side gate. Didn't even check my season ticket! You'll get in, no problem.

darren_j
02-01-2006, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by EddieEdwards
I arrived at half time for the Coventry match a few weeks ago. The turnstiles were closed but the stewards let me in a side gate. Didn't even check my season ticket! You'll get in, no problem.

Thanks for the info.