PDA

View Full Version : School tickets package...?

Jza
09-02-2006, 05:56 PM
I coach a primary schools football team here in Streatham for the top two years (5 & 6). As the season is drawing to a close, im looking to organise a trip to a football game with the year 6's as ofcourse their leaving the school soon. There's about 14 of them and it'd be a good last thing for them to do all togeather.
So I've had a look around at some official sites of the local premiership teams and ofcourse Palace. It'd be more of an occassion to take them to a big game as ofcourse none of them support Palace :( but if I cant then a Palace match would be good anyway. There isnt anything on any of the sites about school packages or group discounts etc. Do we hand out free tickets to schools or clubs?
Im planning to email and then ring Charlon, Fulham, Palace and Chelski to see if I can get a deal. I also looked into England under-21 matches but nothing.

So has anyone got any ideas/previous experience/contacts that might help me out the best way of doing this?

Jza
09-02-2006, 06:28 PM
anyone...?

kestoneagle
09-02-2006, 06:40 PM
Fulham send out "cheap" ticket offers to club coaches in our league (Tandridge). It's about 10 for adults and 5 for kids. Palace have been known to do the same thing apparently.

Dorking .Eagle
09-02-2006, 07:09 PM
England U-21's (from http://www.thefa.com/England/U21s/NewsAndFeatures/Postings/2006/01/England_Under21Norway.htm )

England's Under-21s will play their first match of the year in a friendly against Norway at Readings Madejski Stadium on Tuesday 28 February.

Peter Taylor's side will visit Reading for the first time in over three years and a large crowd is anticipated to see the team in action. Kick-off is at 7.45pm and the match will be shown live on Sky Sports.

Tickets are on sale now to Reading season ticket holders.

Charter Standard Clubs and Schools can click to book.

Public sale will commence on Monday 6 February. Advance tickets will be priced at 10 adults and 5 concessions (U16s and OAPs). Ticket prices on matchday will be 12 adults and 7 concessions.

For groups of 15 or more, click for a booking form.

If you intend to bring a coach to this game and would like to park at Madejski Stadium, please contact Grace Kearney on gkearney@readingfc.co.uk or 0118 968 1106 in advance to make arrangements.