PDA

View Full Version : Typical leftie poncey millwa*k fans...

PatButcherstits
11-05-2006, 02:53 PM
Never mind the wall, the're rubbish I'm coming to join you lot, I already spend so much time on this board that I feel really at home.

DDD
11-05-2006, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by PatButcherstits
Just because you dont like the thread some want me banned, typical grassing scum, I had this sh*t yesterday, if you dont like the post or me dont read it or reply....
If you really want me to go away just ignore me, simple really! some of you mugs just like moaning like fu*king women, makes me laugh it really does!

Can you all do me a favour please?

And stop taking the pi*s out of me? it doesn't do wonders for my self asteem and I can feel the confidence dropping out of me as I type
Please stop....Thanks...

PatButcherstits
11-05-2006, 02:56 PM
Listen fella, that was a sarcastic post as your all a bunch of moaney old women!

palace_boy_luke
11-05-2006, 02:57 PM

And stop taking the pi*s out of me? it doesn't do wonders for my self asteem and I can feel the confidence dropping out of me as I type
Please stop....Thanks...

smileysmith
11-05-2006, 02:58 PM
Just because you dont like the thread some want me banned, typical grassing scum, I had this sh*t yesterday, if you dont like the post or me dont read it or reply....
If you really want me to go away just ignore me, simple really! some of you mugs just like moaning like fu*king women, makes me laugh it really does! Muggy mugging mugs. :veryangry

:D

Pinkie Brown
11-05-2006, 02:58 PM
cool I just put my first ever poster on my ignore list :p

palace_boy_luke
11-05-2006, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Pinkie Brown
cool I just put my first ever poster on my ignore list :p

I love reading his posts, they make me laugh.

MUG

smileysmith
11-05-2006, 02:59 PM
I particularly like the fact that this guy doesn't like people taking the piss out of him, as it doesn't do wonder for his ass steam. :D

Shipp Ahoy!
11-05-2006, 03:00 PM
We want you banned because you don't actually contribute anything to the site, most tend to at least give some good humoured banter but you are just a pure tw@t.

smileysmith
11-05-2006, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Shipp Ahoy!
We want you banned because you don't actually contribute anything to the site, most tend to at least give some good humoured banter but you are just a pure tw@t. He is shockingly similar to Bubbles ... :eek:

Bens Jamin
11-05-2006, 03:02 PM
What a Millwall Mug!! Never heard of someone so muggy!! Totally mugtastic

Shipp Ahoy!
11-05-2006, 03:05 PM
You have to love the changes made to the thread :D

DDD
11-05-2006, 03:09 PM
Listen fella, that was a sarcastic post as your all a bunch of moaney old women!

I know it wasnt, you know it wasnt, everyone else knows it wasnt either, you big muggy girls blouse

:D

Please stop....Thanks...

DDD
11-05-2006, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by smileysmith
He is shockingly similar to Bubbles ... :eek:

Isnt he just :D

Just stupid-er - I dont think Bubbles would have fallen for La Bombs www.muggysportsmuggy.com thing.

Which is still making me smile...thick muggy c*nt :D

La Bombonera
11-05-2006, 03:45 PM
Never mind the wall, the're rubbish I'm coming to join you lot, I already spend so much time on this board that I feel really at home.
Do you know what? I like him, let him stay. I'd even buy him a drink though I'm not sure White Lightening is my tipple but yes ... I'd let him stay.

And no PBT, don't dare decamp to the Red & Blue side ... give us something to hate you for ;) :p

PeterH
11-05-2006, 04:32 PM
Mugtastic.

Nork1
11-05-2006, 04:39 PM
a bit low, scummish really

Nork1
11-05-2006, 04:41 PM

welshneil
11-05-2006, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by smileysmith
I particularly like the fact that this guy doesn't like people taking the piss out of him, as it doesn't do wonder for his ass steam.
Well let's take the piss out of his arse team instead then!