PDA

View Full Version : Paintballing

c_block_lad
13-05-2006, 10:30 PM
Any good?

Im going with a group of work next month. I never been before, so what can one expect?

Funk Butter
13-05-2006, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by c_block_lad
Any good?

Im going with a group of work next month. I never been before, so what can one expect?
A bunch of nice welts if you get hit.

Wingy_CPFC
13-05-2006, 11:37 PM
Great fun. Get involved and you'll have a blast. getting hit, it really doesnt hurt too much unless you get hit in the arse/nads.

KYLIE MINEAGLE
14-05-2006, 07:38 AM
Did it a couple of weeks back ,bit apprehensive at first but had a good time once you get into it , just like all the Commando comics without the Achtung Englander.

c_block_lad
14-05-2006, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Wingy_CPFC
Great fun. Get involved and you'll have a blast. getting hit, it really doesnt hurt too much unless you get hit in the arse/nads.

Millwall work pals are going, already planning some revenge for the abuse I have taken this week off 'em @ work.

:afro: :o

eagle_ali9
14-05-2006, 08:50 PM
Make sure you've got something to protect your nads.

Strathclyde Eagle
14-05-2006, 09:53 PM
Millwall work pals are going, already planning some revenge for the abuse I have taken this week off 'em @ work.

:afro: :o
Definitely go then. :p

eagles #1
14-05-2006, 10:06 PM
Great fun. Get involved and you'll have a blast. getting hit, it really doesnt hurt too much unless you get hit in the arse/nads. Or the kidneys...my mate actually cried when he got hit in the kidneys it was that painful.

Webb
14-05-2006, 10:53 PM

Yep. It's even worse when someone on your own team caps you in the arse.

Mark_cpfc
15-05-2006, 12:35 AM
I went last week to the place near Whyteleafe.

Its a great laugh and you'll have a great time. I got shot on the top of the head during the speed round and that hurt.

Wingy_CPFC
15-05-2006, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Webb

That was pretty funny though :o :D

daz_eagle
15-05-2006, 04:42 AM
take enough money for ammo.

last time i ran out of bullets and money before round4 was over. had to act as sniper nicking bullets and picking shrapnel off the floor for half the day. :.(

Webb
15-05-2006, 10:54 AM
That was pretty funny though :o :D

Yes, it was hilarious, wasn't it? In fact, I'm still laughing. Not.

BringBackSasa
15-05-2006, 01:01 PM

An ambush?

John.K
15-05-2006, 01:09 PM
I got hit on the hand twice and it didn't stop bleeding for quite a while. So the lesson learnt is wear gloves if possible

gadford4th
15-05-2006, 03:47 PM
Hit the deck! You make yourself a smaller target and it's bloody hard for the other team to hit you. Got to love rolling about in the mud!

JayT
16-05-2006, 10:02 PM
Just don't dive on the floor and your shoulder up :grrr:

jazman
19-05-2006, 04:01 PM
Any good?

Excellent fun. Well worth the money. Did it for my stag day a number of years back. Not so much fun when they put a bright yellow bib on me though for the last game :D

jazman
19-05-2006, 04:02 PM

Yep. I did the very same. Didn't like the bloke anyway :D

palace 4 life
19-05-2006, 04:08 PM
my bro went last week played against daniel beddingfield said he was a total knob went on his own and took it so seriously ordering everyone about and screaming.

citizen sane
19-05-2006, 05:31 PM
Ammo can be expensive if your gung-ho but its a good laugh .

Did an indoor one once , that was bloody fantastic .

citizen sane
19-05-2006, 05:36 PM

When i done the indoor one , i was creeping past a doorway when some shot me in the head from point blank range ( head shots counted ) - that stung a bit .

Shipp Ahoy!
19-05-2006, 05:45 PM
Try to avoid getting paint in the mouth bit, last thing you want is that taste yuck. Especailly as you can't lift your mask to spit it out.

Shots in the back are rather painful, hope your group if fairly honest as it will be great fun! Last time I went paintballing was with my mate and his family, unfortunately one of the groups with us was young tings that thought it was BOOM!!! Noisy as hell and worst they just rubbed off the paint when shot so the game became pointless. Also one of the BOOM! tw@ts shot me from a yard away when we had been told not to shoot each other within a 6 yard radius as it can do serious damage and the game was over at the time.

Freedman69
22-05-2006, 10:09 PM
most of my boy mates are going on the 4th of june. they have been before. great fun but hurts if u get hit in the wrong place.

Billyd
22-05-2006, 11:07 PM
went a couple of weeks ago its a good laugh, make sure u get involved and just go for it, dont hold back!