PDA

View Full Version : Car spaces available

Men At Work
11-09-2001, 12:29 AM
There are two spaces available in a car to Everton. Anyone interested please contact me (cause I can't go if I don't fill them :( )

Neil the Eagle
11-09-2001, 03:33 AM
I don't effing believe it... I'll try and have a word with bro-in-law...

Meanwhile, the offer is still good.

ozzieEagle
11-09-2001, 04:38 AM
Yeah i'll come pick me up outside of flinders street station in about
40 mins ta, what part of aussie u taking off from, err that is colin hay isnt it ??

:clown:

NO1FAN
11-09-2001, 01:06 PM
MAW is the offer still available and if it is where are you going from and when are you leaving?

I'll have to try and take time of work so it's not a definate thing but more info would be handy please.

Men At Work
11-09-2001, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by ozzieEagle
Yeah i'll come pick me up outside of flinders street station in about
40 mins ta

You're better off where you are. Believe me, even Melbourne is a better place to be in than Liverpool.

err that is colin hay isnt it ??

No, it's just another hard luck story :)

Men At Work
11-09-2001, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by NO1FAN
MAW is the offer still available and if it is where are you going from and when are you leaving?

Not sure. I've got one almost definite (some muppet ;) ) and I'm waiting on lightweight to decide whether work is more important than football. I hate organising things.

lightweight
11-09-2001, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Men At Work

Not sure. I've got one almost definite (some muppet ;) ) and I'm waiting on lightweight to decide whether work is more important than football. I hate organising things.

still don't know :(

need to know what time you'll be leaving too.....

I know i won't be able to get away until at least 1pm - but it's looking more like 3pm at the earliest at the mo.......

but I'm working on it!!!