PDA

View Full Version : Simon the Moron

rikflair
31-05-2006, 12:50 PM
I hope you are reading Simon you two bit no mark.

After years of crap managers, Alan Smith, Kember etc you finally employ someone with half a brain cell. Then, because your ego gets in the way with him doing his job, he leaves. Now bare in mind you are the genius who employed Kember the man you said "he showed me the blue prints on how to get to the Premiership". Did he show you how he achieved promotion on Championship Manager? I wish we (the fans) could see the blue prints, I could do with a good laugh.

Since you have been at the club all you have been doing is b itching about crap. Sort out our shack or a stadium for christ sake, bring a manager in who will last longer than two years...

We all know that in 4 months we'll be looking for a new manager!!

Carlo
31-05-2006, 12:51 PM
If we end up with Martin Allen, do you think Brentford will serve a writ?

rikflair
31-05-2006, 12:54 PM
I heard Martin Allen wants to leave to move two doors down the road to be closer to the shoe shop.

Baldy
31-05-2006, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by rikflair

After years of crap managers, Alan Smith, Kember etc you finally employ someone with half a brain cell. Then, because your ego gets in the way with him doing his job, he leaves. Now bare in mind you are the genius who employed Kember the man you said "he showed me the blue prints on how to get to the Premiership". Did he show you how he achieved promotion on Championship Manager? I wish we (the fans) could see the blue prints, I could do with a good laugh.

Since you have been at the club all you have been doing is b itching about crap. Sort out our shack or a stadium for christ sake, bring a manager in who will last longer than two years...

Excellent, a strong contender for BBS complete tw@t of the year award.
:clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

Shipp Ahoy!
31-05-2006, 01:07 PM

You sir are a top class W@NKER!!!

Dowie is tactically enept and what are you supposed to say when a man SAYS he wants to go back to his family.

IDIOT. Try rubbing yours ears together and see if you develop some kind of brain and use it on footballing matters. Not a clue I do despair sometimes :bash:

Shipp Ahoy!
31-05-2006, 01:07 PM
btw.

SIMON JORDANS RED AND BLUE ARMY!!! :lux: :lux: :lux:

GrayP41ace
31-05-2006, 01:12 PM
Wrong Forum rikflair the moron two bit no mark!!

Leap of faith
31-05-2006, 01:13 PM
I respect your right to express an opinion, however your opinion is about as inept as Dowies managerial skills.

Selhurst Celtic
31-05-2006, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Baldy
Excellent, a strong contender for BBS complete tw@t of the year award.
:clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

It's a two horse race between him and Weltklasse at the moment.

:bash:

Lion
31-05-2006, 01:15 PM
However wrong the poster may be, I don't think that people should abuse him for his views.

Maybe we can stop calling people s for expressing their opinion? No wonder there are so many lurkers..

west country boy
31-05-2006, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Lion
However wrong the poster may be, I don't think that people should abuse him for his views.

Maybe we can stop calling people s for expressing their opinion? No wonder there are so many lurkers..

That would be fair enough apart from the fact he's a Clown on a windup.

Ferris Bueller
31-05-2006, 01:20 PM
No wonder there are so many lurkers..

:hi:

Scroatey
31-05-2006, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by west country boy
That would be fair enough apart from the fact he's a Clown on a windup. That maybe, but does it have to take him to make the situation clear?

There are so many sad naive people on here, the sheep, who hang on Jordan's every word, and are blinded by his rhetoric and sales-pitch.

I would loved to be proved wrong, but in a few years I might be saying I told you so :( :confused: :grrr:

Dazron
31-05-2006, 01:24 PM
you're a moron if you truly believe this Rik, SJ is the future of our club

nathe
31-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Scroatey
That maybe, but does it have to take him to make the situation clear?

There are so many sad naive people on here, the sheep, who hang on Jordan's every word, and are blinded by his rhetoric and sales-pitch.

I would loved to be proved wrong, but in a few years I might be saying I told you so :( :confused: :grrr:

Maybe you may be proved right but i still think that SJ has done a lot of good things for this club

Simon Jordan's magic
He wears a magic tan
And when people try to screw him
He says i've got a plan
He sues them with his left hand
He sues them with his right
When Dowie joined the Charlton
He sued all fvking night

Viking
31-05-2006, 02:06 PM
Simon Jordan IS Rock nRoll ! He Stands Up and Talks Loud ! Im Proud to SUPPORT a team with a Manager like that. Everyone who disagree can P*ss Of while The Rest of us just keeps HeadBanging along with PALACE!!!

KILL EM ALL :o

Lords Eagle
31-05-2006, 02:34 PM

Simon if you are reading just ignore this it is far from representative.

west country boy
31-05-2006, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Lords Eagle
Simon if you are reading just ignore this it is far from representative.

Of course it ain't - he's a clown. Have a look at his previous posts.

YASSA the PALACETINIAN
31-05-2006, 02:57 PM

Just a sample........:D

He'll be going in the summer anyhow. We keep stability and Dowie deserves to be given till the end of the season.

Too many West Ham mentality knobs on this forum.

ARGHH.

There are some serious idiots on this forum - Dowie has been our most sucessful manager in recently years - guiding us to the premiership in his first season in charge, almost keeping us up against all odds last year (especially with the injuries we had to some of our players) and getting us back into the playoffs again this season (which the other relegated teams did not manage).

But people still want him out.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lion
[B]That's because Gonzo is an idiot.

Argh.

:bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

You are such a frikin idiot. Why on EARTH should Dowie not see his family on a Sunday when he works 6 days a week away from them?

And how on EARTH can people say it's a lack of commitment on Dowie's behalf by not moving his family down south when people on another thread are saying that he should be sacked?!?

If you boss had fired your previous 6 managers (or whatever it is) over a short period would you then move your family for that kind of job? Yeah - course you would.

And Saturdays performance does not merit making the players come in on a Sunday - WE DIDN'T EVEN LOSE and we were, for most parts of the game, the better team. Don't forget that we have injury problems this season - should we then do an extra days training and make these even worse?

I give up, I really do - people on these boards are such idiots at time - it's beggars belief.

Chief Brody
31-05-2006, 03:04 PM
The best comment I read yesterday was SJ being described as "a cross between a clay tennis court and Spandau Ballet"............ priceless. :p

yorkshire eagle
31-05-2006, 03:05 PM

you sir are a complete wank*r

mik59
31-05-2006, 03:14 PM
There are so many sad naive people on here, the sheep, who hang on Jordan's every word, and are blinded by his rhetoric and sales-pitch. Berlimey Nige. You're usually so considered and careful. This affair has got you wound up! (PM me for a drink sometime - not that'll make you feel much better!)

Let's be clear. I don't think many on the BBS have ignored the bad things about SJ. But some are keeping a balanced view. Things ain't as apocalyptic as some want to paint it right now. He's not in the category of too many chairmen we could list who have busted their club.

Many fans of other clubs dismiss him as a wideboy but many - some Evertonians for example - think he's standing up for Palace and applaud him for that.

You and others are in a position to put forward some constructive criticism. Use that position well. It's the best we can do - the worst would be to take to the streets and drive him out but that action should be reserved for the Goldbergs.

If you know someone better who'll replace him then by all means propose some way of forcing change. If not, let's hang on for the next twist and turn in the thrilling Palace saga.

John C
31-05-2006, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Viking
Simon Jordan IS Rock nRoll ! He Stands Up and Talks Loud ! Im Proud to SUPPORT a team with a Manager like that.

Well maybe you have highlighted one problem - that Jordan thinks he is the manager

gags
31-05-2006, 04:09 PM
Simon Jordan is clearly benefitting from the services of a great PR team. He seems to be using the club as a platform to promote himself for future enterprise. He is working the media like little b*tches and they love him for it.

The guy has some sort of plan on.

This is the age we are living in - he has broken no law, the club is a business after all. If he does right and the club does well or Palace, as a club, is ultimately eclipsed by a brighter (high) light, time alone will tell.

I hope it all goes to court - more drama , more things to look up at lunch time , more details of things that would be otherwise lost to the fans until someone writes a book in 50 years.

All of this is great. What would be better though is :

Under Mike Newell (this is the transfer section after all), Emmerson Boyce is made captain, and Clinton Morrison scores loads of goals next season.

Viking
31-05-2006, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by John C
Well maybe you have highlighted one problem - that Jordan thinks he is the manager

Doesnt the personal plate on his Bentley says "SKIPPER"?

Actually...i think it would be kinda cool to work for the guy for a while.
Admit hes intriging, and Nobody cant deny hes RocknRoll.

Id like that on my CV

etu
31-05-2006, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Leap of faith
I respect your right to express an opinion, however your opinion is about as inept as Dowies managerial skills.

Eloquently put, if somewhat of a slur on Dowie as a manager.

After all Dowie managed six brilliant months, while I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for even six good posts.

itsonelouder
31-05-2006, 06:50 PM

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_1_200v.gif

31-05-2006, 07:22 PM

w a n k e r

Golf Boy
31-05-2006, 07:30 PM
That maybe, but does it have to take him to make the situation clear?

You would like to go back to Goldberg?

squirrel
31-05-2006, 07:33 PM
What about this idea. SJ and Max Clifford are building Palace's profile by these on-going PR exercises, which maybe to hook a new buyer for the club (overseas or national) who are looking for a high(ish) profile club. Goes all the way back to the Gaddafi affair IMO.

Ben H
31-05-2006, 07:37 PM

Maybe you could follow your own advice?

Ben H
31-05-2006, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Golf Boy
You would like to go back to Goldberg?

Er... I don't think he was implying that.:bash:

Golf Boy
31-05-2006, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Ben H
Er... I don't think he was implying that.:bash:

but where would we be without Jorden though?

henryhallandhisbasque
31-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Shipp Ahoy!
btw.

SIMON JORDANS RED AND BLUE ARMY!!! :lux: :lux: :lux:

Of lemmings, with highlights and writs and no stadium and no manager.

Ben H
31-05-2006, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Golf Boy
but where would we be without Jorden though?

Skint, but that doesn't mean he should be beyond criticism or that his critics want to go back to the Goldberg era.

Lambeth Palace
31-05-2006, 08:03 PM
Can we put this garbage in the away end where it belongs?

Lambeth Palace
31-05-2006, 08:06 PM
Thanks.

One Step Down
31-05-2006, 08:08 PM

Finally, someone with a brain! WHAT HE SAID.

Oisin
31-05-2006, 09:13 PM

Please don't pretend to be a Palace fan.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
31-05-2006, 09:53 PM
Hmm - how to find our next manager - new series of the Apprentice, with Jordan replacing Sugar?

Lords Eagle
01-06-2006, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by One Step Down

Yep, now all he needs to do is get it to work.

paf
01-06-2006, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by Chief Brody
The best comment I read yesterday was SJ being described as "a cross between a clay tennis court and Spandau Ballet"............ priceless. :p

chief Brody Gold

(GOLD ! Always believe in your soul, You've got the power to know, you're indestructable, always believe in, becasue you are GOLD !)

:o

EMLEY EAGLE
01-06-2006, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by One Step Down

Is that one between both of you?

Heb 7:4
01-06-2006, 07:50 AM

The little Charlton fan's back again I see.

sydnsteve
01-06-2006, 08:34 AM
SJ has many faults, but in this affair I can see only Dowie being at fault. Personally I am very pleased to be shot of him, and if we end up with Newell I'll be ecstatic, but Jordan waived a compensation clause to let ID out of his contract. There must have been a reason, and Dowie saying he needed to be near his family hits the mark to me.

It is of course possible that Dowie left and was suddenly hijacked by Charlton on his way to Bolton with no prior contact, but it is also possible to believe in Father Christmas. I think Dowie has shown himself to be a devious dishonest person, not 'covered with integrity' (has he really got an MSc?) as he suggests. Whether it is wise of Jordan to go for a writ is another matter, as if Dowie does have a piece of paper saying he left by mutual consent, as he claims, it will be very hard for Jordan to dispute that.

pap
01-06-2006, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Shipp Ahoy!
btw.

SIMON JORDANS RED AND BLUE ARMY!!! :lux: :lux: :lux: :lux: :lux: :lux:

Viking
01-06-2006, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by sydnsteve
[B) It is of course possible that Dowie left and was suddenly hijacked by Charlton on his way to Bolton with no prior contact, but it is also possible to believe in Father Christmas. [/B]

Please remember that many Oldham fans strongly claimed that Dowie was a liar and a "Judas". Read somwhere (fris?) that ID, at the time, claimd he "was going to do something else" ...or something like that.

Still...i like(d) the bloke

rikflair
01-06-2006, 12:56 PM
HAA HAA HAA, the replies have been priceless

"wa nker" - Did you think of this one all by yourself? A few fans posted this response, but really, is that the best you can do?

"why don't you rub your ears together and get a brain and then use it on footballing matters" (Or something along those lines)................. I bet you have been waiting to use this one ever since you took off your jellies.

Why don't you get yourself a spoon and eat my ass? But seriously, take off Ray Charles's shades and actually look at what is going on at the mighty Palace. 3 weeks ago, Dowie was god, now? He is tactically inept?? but you fans want Mike Newell, one of the most renowned tactical geniuses on Earth to take over the club? Why not go the whole hog and get Simon Jordan to create a show called Manager Idol, it would be like double dare, I could see Dave Benson Phillips being the outside favourite.

Great Lombardi
01-06-2006, 01:11 PM
you're a moron if you truly believe this Rik, SJ is the future of our club

No. Jordan has admitted he is keen to sell the club in the next few years.

Selhurst Guy
01-06-2006, 01:18 PM
2 words jordan

F*ck Off

sydnsteve
01-06-2006, 01:21 PM
Rikflair, if you think that anyone thought Dowie was a god, you haven't looked at these boards too closely lately mate. And if you are a Charlton fan we will be having the last laugh next season, never fear. I am afraid that Dowie makes Newell look like Mourinho in the strategy stakes. Please enjoy him with our compliments and good wishes. You've just done us the biggest favour for a long, long time.

hoopsmccan
01-06-2006, 01:23 PM

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/4660/pray7es.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

etu
01-06-2006, 03:12 PM
3 weeks ago, Dowie was god, now? He is tactically inept??

Learn to read. Hell, go back on this board to 3 weeks ago and read the posts.

An opinion's one thing, but one based on idiocy is entirely another.

A Wooden Fish On Wheels
01-06-2006, 10:04 PM
You've got to be fair to Flair.

SE25Eagle
02-06-2006, 08:58 AM

What a load of complete shit.

masicat
06-06-2006, 10:37 AM
Things are as bad as they get. Why do we have to be lumbered with one pratt after the other as Chairman. his bloke has made CPFC the laughing stock of the football world. Everyone knows Dowie left to get away from this twat - but we have nowhere to go. How the F### did this moron make his money - it certainly was not using brain cells.

Peroxide poof out !!!!!!!!!!!!!