PDA

View Full Version : Jordan

masicat
06-06-2006, 10:40 AM
anyone want to start a ' We dont agree with this moron' campaign. I tell everyone I know who supports another club that I dont know who simon Jordan is - never heard of him.............who is he??

I think we should distance ourself from this madman.................

DAWSYEAGLE
06-06-2006, 10:47 AM
:S: No:S:

masicat
06-06-2006, 10:54 AM
No - you certainly appear to be someone who would agree with him........

I hate donuts

Boyandy
06-06-2006, 10:55 AM
Why don't YOU start one up?

Bobby Woodruff
06-06-2006, 10:56 AM
I think you are on the wrong site. You should be here: http://www.cafc-fans.co.uk/yoursay/

Bye.

smileysmith
06-06-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by masicat
anyone want to start a ' We dont agree with this moron' campaign. I tell everyone I know who supports another club that I dont know who simon Jordan is - never heard of him.............who is he??

I think we should distance ourself from this madman................. Are you looking for Palace supporters to agree with you?

Perhaps you should post in GPD then? However, do not go there if your are an away supporter, which is what you appear to be - besides a twat.

masicat
06-06-2006, 11:07 AM
la la la la la la la la
boom boom
la la la la la la la la
boom boom
la la la la la la la la
boom boom
we sent ...........................................

andyocpfc
06-06-2006, 11:10 AM
Attention seeker on the site me thinks. Just because your new doesnt mean you have to type something stupid to start a thread.

Normally a 'hello i'm new and my name is.......' does the trick.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
06-06-2006, 12:38 PM
Good day Masicat.

I don't have a clue who your chairman is, any of your players, and frankly couldn't be arsed to know anything about your club, much like most people outside SE7 and their pikey reserve areas.

It's nice to know our club, and chairman, provides enough interest for you to come here and represent the banality of your club. If there's anything else we can do to assist you in having a life, let us know.

imashed
06-06-2006, 12:42 PM
don't shuffle ,shimmer

masicat
06-06-2006, 12:44 PM
Yep - Im having a good day - fancy being called a PIKEY by someone who lives in Gipsy Hll and Mitcham!!!!!

AJ's right boot
06-06-2006, 12:45 PM
HA HA here you go Masicat you pathetic kid

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/retrobakes/clowns.jpg