PDA

View Full Version : I might take in a Toffees game to see AJ

Jacko
22-06-2006, 06:25 PM
Sat Nov 25.

I'm unlikely to go up to Preston - so I might pop across to the The Valley to see AJ inflict pain on the Clowns! :p

MATTY THE EAGLE
22-06-2006, 06:30 PM
Why?

Do you follow either side?

What's the point in giving a Prem Club your money to watch an unloyal ex palace player?

Go to your Local Non League Side.

pap
22-06-2006, 06:34 PM
how the hell was he unloyal?!?! he stuck with us a season in the championship, signed a new contract, when he had loads of premiership clubs after him!

Jacko
22-06-2006, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by MATTY THE EAGLE
Why?

What's the point in giving a Prem Club your money to watch an unloyal ex palace player?

I don't see him as disloyal. I wish the guy well, I loved what he did for CPFC (okay, it was his well-paid job to do it!) and I'd still be happy to see him play even it's for another club.

Shipp Ahoy!
22-06-2006, 06:38 PM
P.S. why is this in General Palace Discussion?

chav_hater
22-06-2006, 06:40 PM
Why?

Why?

What's the point in going to see a load of players you don't know and who aren't very good?

Jacko
22-06-2006, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Shipp Ahoy!
P.S. why is this in General Palace Discussion?

AJ's not been long enough to fully separate him from CPFC in my mind. Where'd you suggest? World Of Football? Feel free to switch it if you like. :)

MATTY THE EAGLE
22-06-2006, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by chav_hater
Why?

What's the point in going to see a load of players you don't know and who aren't very good?

Because the Prem clubs do not need the cash like your local non league side.

Can't wait till the Halifax fixtures come out so I can cheer on the Shayman.

Shipp Ahoy!
22-06-2006, 06:49 PM
I'm not a mod....
.....yet :D

No4 Son
22-06-2006, 06:50 PM
Because the Prem clubs do not need the cash like your local non league side.

Can't wait till the Halifax fixtures come out so I can cheer on the Shayman.

Do you support either side?

MATTY THE EAGLE
22-06-2006, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by No4 Son
Do you support either side?

I support CPFC
I follow Carshalton and Halifax.

No4 Son
22-06-2006, 06:53 PM
I support CPFC
I follow Carshalton and Halifax.

Faire enough.

Reps AJ
22-06-2006, 07:00 PM

What, Palace? :D

cpfc4ever
22-06-2006, 07:00 PM
I think its fair enough

Matt25
22-06-2006, 08:40 PM
It's My Birthday. Wouldn't mind AJ getting a hatrick as a prezzie.

TonbridgeEagle
22-06-2006, 08:54 PM
Me and the misses are spending a weekend up in Liverpool towards the end of the year. Should Everton be playing at home (or the Liverpool derby), I think it'll be worth catching a match.

palace_boy_luke
22-06-2006, 09:21 PM

I went to see an Eastbourne Borough game a few months back, and it was the best game I have seen in a long time.

kolinkins
22-06-2006, 09:32 PM
Unloyal? What does that mean?

Says the bloke who doesnt give his own club money for goods from the club shop, and whose brother rips off the club by buying a student ticket after he stops being a student...

RDSdaEAGLE
22-06-2006, 11:47 PM
...and living in Southampton, I can see why you'd consider Halifax to be a 'local non-league side'!

Skin Up
23-06-2006, 07:38 AM
You follow Southend as well don't you?

It's a top effort but you're going to have to step it up to beat Lativian Eagle's record of following 72 clubs in one season.

Secret Eagle
23-06-2006, 08:05 AM
Why?

To post comments like this about AJ astounds me. Why don't you go and support Charlton and suck up to Dowie if your talking about unloyal people. Your kind of support is not welcome at Palace.

:veryangry :veryangry

LSEagle
23-06-2006, 10:19 AM
I'm going to go to Arsenal vs Everton as my mate has a spare season ticket.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
23-06-2006, 10:17 PM
It's time to delete AJ's name from the mobile phone, get a new haircut and some nice clothes, and find some other sexy striker up front.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
23-06-2006, 10:17 PM
No, not Macken.

MATTY THE EAGLE
24-06-2006, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by kolinkins
Unloyal? What does that mean?

Says the bloke who doesnt give his own club money for goods from the club shop, and whose brother rips off the club by buying a student ticket after he stops being a student...

A) I spend my money how I wish, I will not be ripped off by buying Shirts worth 10 for 39.99

B) I do not have a S/T.

andyocpfc
24-06-2006, 08:07 AM
I support CPFC

Thats debatable.

oz_da II
24-06-2006, 08:07 AM
Disloyal equates to providing the club with a net profit of approximately 6M, providing the club with a promotion to the Premiership, a year in the Premiership where he was one of the main reasons we almost stayed up and sticking around for another season to try and help the club get back to the Premiership (a situation where most professional football players, names like Defoe, D. Francis, K. Phillips etc) bugger off at the first opportunity?

Palaceboy222
24-06-2006, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Skin Up
You follow Southend as well don't you?

It's a top effort but you're going to have to step it up to beat Lativian Eagle's record of following 72 clubs in one season.

Dont forget Sheffield United