PDA

View Full Version : Why Put Up With This?

10-08-2006, 11:35 PM
Lads - you are getting proper mugged off at the moment by some wanky american - whos never watched a CAFC game - you've probably seen this thread

http://www.addickted.net/index.php?...21&Itemid=2

http://www.addickted.net/index.php?...25&Itemid=2

But also posts on the www.cafc-fans.co.uk site and seems to piss off most of the people on there as well - funny thing is...........he used to be a palace fan and now thinks you lot are aload of c***s LOL

Heb 7:4
10-08-2006, 11:54 PM
1) Why would I have seen a thread on a Charlton message board?

2) Why would I give a shit what Charlton think about us?

3) Why the •••• have you bothered to come on here posting this drivel. No one gives a shit.

:hi:

Hedgehog
10-08-2006, 11:57 PM
Banned by the morning I predict.

10-08-2006, 11:59 PM
Ah dont be like that ;-( - you sent a nice reply on the other one

11-08-2006, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Heb 7:4
1) Why would I have seen a thread on a Charlton message board?

2) Why would I give a shit what Charlton think about us?

3) Why the •••• have you bothered to come on here posting this drivel. No one gives a shit.

:hi:

1) why bother to read it
2) why bother to reply

you say u dont care but u do really -

3) he's one of yours anyway - so can u take him back please ;-)

11-08-2006, 12:02 AM
Honestly, you need to deal with the fact that we simply don't give a shit about you. Your wind ups don't work because you're Charlton. What difference does it make what you say about us? They may be saying stuff about us on the Gillingham board too (I doubt it though) and we wouldn't give a shit about them either.

11-08-2006, 12:04 AM
Honestly, you need to deal with the fact that we simply don't give a shit about you. Your wind ups don't work because you're Charlton. What difference does it make what you say about us? They may be saying stuff about us on the Gillingham board too (I doubt it though) and we wouldn't give a shit about them either.

Yeah well you need to take responsibility that he is one of yours - so please take him back - because we dont want him ;-)

Hedgehog
11-08-2006, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by MessageFromGod
Ah dont be like that ;-( - you sent a nice reply on the other one
So did you think Eddie Firmani was a good manager, and who did you like better, Paul Went or Alan Campbell? I think Charlie Wright was my favourite, or Wright Charlie as he appeared in the phone book. ;)

11-08-2006, 12:07 AM
1) why bother to read it
2) why bother to reply

you say u dont care but u do really -

3) he's one of yours anyway - so can u take him back please ;-)

1) You're on a Palace message board
2) Replying isn't the same as caring. I don't care about Southend either but I replied to the Southend fan who came on here yesterday too.

Honestly, Charlton fans beg for attention like those irritating yappy little dogs, yet when you have the good manners to reply and explain how you really don't give a shit they wet their pants and get all excited insisting if you're talking to them you must care!

Do you ask people in the street for the time then tell them they must be obsessed with you when they answer?

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Have fun trying your odd wind-ups. I doubt you'll get much responce as, hard for you as it may be to accept, the vast majority of Palace fans really couldn't give a toss about you. You'd have got a bigger reaction if you'd have pretended to be a Birmingham fan.

11-08-2006, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Hedgehog
So did you think Eddie Firmani was a good manager, and who did you like better, Paul Went or Alan Campbell? I think Charlie Wright was my favourite, or Wright Charlie as he appeared in the phone book. ;)

For which team?

eagles #1
11-08-2006, 12:16 AM
Ah dont be like that ;-( - you sent a nice reply on the other one •••• off you ••••.

Guess the words.

11-08-2006, 12:19 AM
1) You're on a Palace message board
2) Replying isn't the same as caring. I don't care about Southend either but I replied to the Southend fan who came on here yesterday too.

Honestly, Charlton fans beg for attention like those irritating yappy little dogs, yet when you have the good manners to reply and explain how you really don't give a shit they wet their pants and get all excited insisting if you're talking to them you must care!

Do you ask people in the street for the time then tell them they must be obsessed with you when they answer?

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Have fun trying your odd wind-ups. I doubt you'll get much responce as, hard for you as it may be to accept, the vast majority of Palace fans really couldn't give a toss about you. You'd have got a bigger reaction if you'd have pretended to be a Birmingham fan.

Yeah he said this would happen that you lot have no dignity or pride in your club - that you are prepared to be mugged off by every gobby little c*** in the street - ps I havent wet my pants cos I think it jsut happens to old people like you - who have given up and cant be bothered to argue anymore about what you value and used to hold close to your heart -

I started off friendly - but you've just shown yourself for what you are - dont forget your mug of cocoa and water bottle when you go to bed - this wasnt a wind up - he is one of yours so do the right thing and take him back - I really cannot think of any other club in england that would aloow an ex-supporter to go spouting off about a club they used to support without doing something about it - no wonder you are losing your supporters - you lot dont care and have given up - show some passion for the eagles ;-)

Hedgehog
11-08-2006, 12:38 AM
For which team?
Clear something up for an old guy.... Are you a Palace fan or a Charlton fan? Simple one word answer will do.

Hedgehog
11-08-2006, 12:45 AM
The cull has begun!

cookedinclay
11-08-2006, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Hedgehog
The cull has begun!
Sorry HH

Simon Jordan-You Make Me Sick
Monday, 24 July 2006

The Oompa Loompa of Crystal Palace is the focus of this week’s article, but what has he done that makes him deserve this spot?

Simon Jordan, as you most likely know, is the Chairman of Charlton Athletic rival club Crystal Palace. Following Crystal Palaces relegation from the Premiership in the 04/05 season by Charlton, Simon Jordan proceeded to call the fans idiots, then changed his mind and said imbeciles would be a better word to call them. He also is known as the "Manager Killer" due to the fact that there have been 6 managers at Crystal Palace since Simon Jordan took over the club back in 2000.

His recent lawsuit against Charlton gaffer Iain Dowie isn’t the first time he has sued his former employee either, he also sued Steve Bruce after he left Crystal Palace to go to Birmingham City. Jordan is suing Dowie for one million pounds claiming that he left Crystal Palace to move back north, but instead decided to come to Charlton. Dowie has since countersued Jordan for the same amount, and it is reported that Jordan has since gotten cold feet and wants to back out of the suit. You know what Jordan? You should have thought of that before you decided to sue Iain Dowie. The fact is, Simon Jordan is, and always has been a media gadfly, and this lawsuit appears to be a stunt to get his name put in the papers. Listed below are several quotes Jordan has made over the years, and they just prove what a rude person he is:

On other Chairmen:

"I don’t give a f**k about football protocol and the other club owners. They want me to sit and have lunch before the games. F**k that. I don’t go to football to drink chardonnay in the boardrooms with those tossers. I go to win games. I don’t have anything in common with 90% of football club chairmen. They don't interest me."

On Birmingham City:

"If I see another David Gold interview on the poor East End Jewish boy done good I'll impale myself on one of his dildos."

On Charlton Fans:

"In retrospect, of course I regret calling them morons. Imbeciles would have been more appropriate."

On Dave Bassett Rejecting the Crystal Palace Job:

"Dave Bassett has said he could not work with me and he is right. He is a dinosaur whose time has gone."

And the list goes on, and on, and on, he just never shuts up, never grows up and will never be a decent human being. He needs to learn that the average person doesn’t go around insulting everyone and everything every chance they get and because of that, Simon Jordan, you make me sick.

Patrick Murphy

The blog you was on about he is ok - this is one of yours - please take him back into the fold ;-)

all the rest on the other site ;-(

http://www.addickted.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=221&Itemid=2

Hedgehog
11-08-2006, 01:16 AM
I know I'm simple but I'm getting really confused here. I can't tell Palace fans from Charlton fans here.

I understand the hatred of Jordan, he's an easy target.

But I don't understand all this "this is one of yours - please take him back into the fold" shit.

An inside joke I guess.

cookedinclay
11-08-2006, 01:24 AM
No - not at all - he is an x-palace fan - I think he just likes winding everyone up on the different forums - sorry I lost it wiv heb 7:4 but I found her/him a bit two faced - the trouble is he is one of yours and you need to take him back to CPFC -

as I said I really cannot think of any English club let alone London club that would allow themselves to be so publicly taken the piss out of by someone that knows nuthing aboyt football - anyway its up to u lot now - gotta go cos none of you are really interested - you lads have really lost your passion and values - thisis very,very sad!

ps this aint awind up post on this site either - the link I sent is proper journalism - how very, very bad

Hedgehog
11-08-2006, 02:06 AM
Maybe I'm too used to the simplicity of this web site, but I find the links you offer very complicated.

I'm failing to see a Palace fan bad mouthing Palace fans on any of the links I've tried.

Tony12Bellies
11-08-2006, 05:02 AM

I dream of being sooooo popular like CHrystal PalARSE :rolleyes:

celery stick
11-08-2006, 06:39 AM
Until we have proof that God exists I think we can treat this 'message from God' as a hoax.
Like pictures of Virgin Mary in a melon, or the face of Jesus appearing in a satsuma.

hoopsmccan
11-08-2006, 06:50 AM
I have hired a mini-bus, and today I am visiting all the football bulletin boards to "take back" all the Palace fans who have posted on them.

BTW, I am leaving the one who posts on the Charlton board as he is actually bringing a bit of life to it.

Tick-tock.

Son of Ron
11-08-2006, 06:54 AM
this is one very tedious thread - can't believe I just wasted 2 minutes of my life reading it......

mind you can't believe clowns supporters waste hours / days of their life caring about such a tedious club.

daverambo2
11-08-2006, 07:00 AM
I find it hilarious how Charlton fans are so desperate to have a rival. They are a nothing club with no real rivals and want us to give them attention.

It's like having a attention seeking little brother!

Brighton are our rivals and I would put Millwall as number two.
I expect we would be number two for Millwall as well after West Ham

eagles #1
11-08-2006, 09:23 AM
The geek even PM'd me :D

"Please be our rivals Mr, PLEASE PLEASE!!!"

smileysmith
11-08-2006, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by cookedinclay
No - not at all - he is an x-palace fan - I think he just likes winding everyone up on the different forums - sorry I lost it wiv heb 7:4 but I found her/him a bit two faced - the trouble is he is one of yours and you need to take him back to CPFC -

as I said I really cannot think of any English club let alone London club that would allow themselves to be so publicly taken the piss out of by someone that knows nuthing aboyt football - anyway its up to u lot now - gotta go cos none of you are really interested - you lads have really lost your passion and values - thisis very,very sad!

ps this aint awind up post on this site either - the link I sent is proper journalism - how very, very bad I suspect what you have there is called a troll.

You can keep him.

We still couldn't give a shit about anything said by, for or in Charlton.

Bye. :hi:

Chief Brody
11-08-2006, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Tony12Bellies
I dream of being sooooo popular like CHrystal PalARSE :rolleyes:

Like your so popular with flies Tony?? ;)

GreatGonzo
11-08-2006, 11:05 AM
Wow more Charlton fans on the BBS again eh?

Ah well

Sha la la la la la la la :lux: :lux:

Dowie's taking Charlton down!

nanthony
11-08-2006, 11:11 AM
"Simon Jordan, as you most likely know, is the Chairman of Charlton Athletic rival club Crystal Palace."

Is this their website saying this? If so it just shows how desperate they are to have a rival in us!! Since when are our 2 clubs immediate rivals!? Since they realised that their club has no life or interest about it! I love the Brighton/Millwall rivalries but just find Clowntown tedious because theyre such a mundane club. Brighton/Millwall have something about them! Let them go onto 'rival' team forums cos they have nothing to do on their own ones and let them get on with it.....responding just gives them something to be happy about.

Heb 7:4 - spot on description with the yappie dog analogy!:p

Boyandy
11-08-2006, 11:17 AM
It's hardly a surprise that a website with the word `Addickted` in it would be full of shit though is it?

LP
11-08-2006, 11:23 AM
I really really care about Charlton and to me they are our arch rivals....ooops sorry I just had a hard bang to the head, I feel OK now.

imashed
11-08-2006, 11:32 AM
1711- first royal ascot horserace meeting was held

SE5eagle
11-08-2006, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by GreatGonzo
Wow more Charlton fans on the BBS again eh?

They get the coach to the internet cafe, allegedly.

celery stick
11-08-2006, 05:34 PM
Why Put Up With This?

It seems we havent.

Oisin
11-08-2006, 09:48 PM
Why don't Charlton advertise for and then bus in rival fans?

xab
12-08-2006, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by celery stick
Until we have proof that God exists I think we can treat this 'message from God' as a hoax.
Like pictures of Virgin Mary in a melon, or the face of Jesus appearing in a satsuma.

But the face of Jesus appeared in the pitch at Selhurst! Surely, this is indicative of our status as God's chosen, and the trials and tribulations we suffer are Him testing our resolve and faith. We are no longer the Red and Blue Army, but Red and Blue Crusaders, Jihadis and militant Buddhist monks!

celery stick
12-08-2006, 02:35 PM
Good point.
Thats different.

gjtango
12-08-2006, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Oisin
Why don't Charlton advertise for and then bus in rival fans?

:D