PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to take this chance to say.....

SE25Eagle
02-10-2006, 04:32 PM
Well done to Mr Dowie........

1 Manchester United
2 Chelsea
3 Bolton Wanderers
4 Portsmouth
5 Everton
6 Aston Villa
7 Reading
8 Arsenal
9 Blackburn Rovers
10 Liverpool
11 Manchester City
12 Fulham
14 Tottenham Hotspur
15 Wigan Athletic
16 West Ham United
17 Middlesbrough
18 Sheffield United
19 Watford
20 Charlton Athletic

http://footballhooligan.invisionzone.com/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic_hand.gif

Keep up the good work ID :p

Icy
02-10-2006, 04:38 PM
With a face like that Dowie has to be in disguise. Undercover agent for the selhurst masses :p

pedro
02-10-2006, 05:02 PM
Tra lalalalalalala
Dowie's taking Charlton down !! :D :p

AlanD
02-10-2006, 05:08 PM
Surley we must hold some kind of record for undercover agents. Coppell, Tuttle ...... now Dowie!?

:lux: :lux: :lux:

Palaceboy222
02-10-2006, 05:14 PM
Keep it up D****

deftones_eagle
02-10-2006, 05:16 PM
As I said in a different post, how about Do*ie for manager of the month?

GreatGonzo
02-10-2006, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by deftones_eagle
As I said in a different post, how about Do*ie for manager of the month?

Well he does have a 100% record in the league this month, it is just that 1 result scraping through in the League Cup against Carlisle that i think will cost him!

Al From Bromley
02-10-2006, 05:24 PM
As Snap once said, "Don't believe the hype is the sequel".

purleybeagle
02-10-2006, 05:28 PM
please be patient, I don't think that he has been given enough time to really wreck Clowtowns season.

He still has the unbelievable substitutions and incredible tactics tricks uphis sleeve just incase results start to improve.

Have faith he will bring them down

Al From Bromley
02-10-2006, 05:31 PM
I almost peed myself the other night when I read a headline that said "Dowie still aiming for Europe" above an article full of hot air about how if they just string together a few wins they will still be on target for a european slot. In hindsight I think his initial success at Palace is probably the worst thing that could have happened to him. That premature promotion could have shot his managerial bolt for ever.

palace_boy_luke
02-10-2006, 05:39 PM
GPD? :confused:

luxeagle
02-10-2006, 05:50 PM
if charltons up north for him europe must be about newcastle so i am sure he will be able to get them to europe

and get thrashed

ebyeeckeagle
02-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Aren't there enough Charlton/Dowie threads in the proper forums?

Johnny Salad
03-10-2006, 08:04 PM
keep up the good work Agent Dowie

Steve H
03-10-2006, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by AlanD
Surley we must hold some kind of record for undercover agents. Coppell, Tuttle ...... now Dowie!?
Didn't Tuttle once score an own goal, or handle on the line and get sent off, when playing against us?

RickyB
03-10-2006, 08:48 PM
Away fans end :)

imashed
03-10-2006, 08:56 PM
go on the reading

Cassiemutt
04-10-2006, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by ebyeeckeagle
Aren't there enough Charlton/Dowie threads in the proper forums?
Probably but who cares, another is always welcome:D

u8mygoat
04-10-2006, 10:40 AM
He's definitely showing signs of clownsackability!

cpfc4ever
04-10-2006, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by pedro
Tra lalalalalalala
Dowie's taking Charlton down !! :D :p

Id like to be singing that at the end of the season
:p

justjuice
04-10-2006, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Al From Bromley
As Snap once said, "Don't believe the hype is the sequel".

It was Public Enemy, not Snap :)

LeeH
04-10-2006, 12:49 PM
Dowie in Europe with Charlton - pre season in Gravelines, anyone :D

PalaceMonkey
04-10-2006, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by u8mygoat

excellent work :p

Maximus Dowieus
04-10-2006, 03:19 PM

This is gold standard stuff. :p :D

Helmut Struntz
04-10-2006, 03:32 PM
BBs'ers..did the Charlton fans wind you up so much the season before last that you continually snap away at the antics of Davros in his new role. Or did Davros wind you up with his cock and bull story about moving North. Either way it is painfully obvious to see that you guys have a huge chip on your shoulder about it.

Move on with dignity and pride and have the last laugh at the end of the season.

;)

ed winchester
04-10-2006, 04:13 PM
Clowns to the left of us, Seaweed to the right.........

Helmut Struntz
04-10-2006, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by ed winchester
Clowns to the left of us, Seaweed to the right.........

Don't be offended but how many people would wanna be stuck in the middle with you?

ed winchester
04-10-2006, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Helmut Struntz
Don't be offended but how many people would wanna be stuck in the middle with you?

Aha! Palace NEVER get stuck in the middle - we leave that to the boring clubs! :D

delboy01
04-10-2006, 10:18 PM

We have got to sing that if he gets the boot. We should be on socceram again with that one.

Helmut Struntz
05-10-2006, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by ed winchester
Aha! Palace NEVER get stuck in the middle - we leave that to the boring clubs! :D

Now I know you ain't referring to Brighton.

Shef Sky Blue
05-10-2006, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by AlanD

:lux: :lux: :lux: we hold a record for mentioning the clowns every hour

Planet Palace
05-10-2006, 12:17 PM
A charlton friend of mine said that the same fixtures last season only produced 2 more points with AC in charge than ID has for them this season.
It got me thinking- how did we do this year with PT against the same fixtures last year under Dowie? anyone work it out?

Cassiemutt
05-10-2006, 12:26 PM
????????? Didn't they have s storming start, winning all their early away games and being up there with Chelski?

Planet Palace
05-10-2006, 12:36 PM
????????? Didn't they have s storming start, winning all their early away games and being up there with Chelski?[/QUOTE]

No, the same fixtures (against the same teams) not the start of their season

andy m
05-10-2006, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Planet Palace
A charlton friend of mine said that the same fixtures last season only produced 2 more points with AC in charge than ID has for them this season.
It got me thinking- how did we do this year with PT against the same fixtures last year under Dowie? anyone work it out?

That may be the case, but when those sort of results are spread over the course of a season the demoralising effect is nowhere near what it is when they're bunched together at the start. Make no mistake, Charlton are in big trouble. I think they'll get out of it, but with Reading at least making a good go of it, one of the more established Prem clubs will probably fall with Watford and Sheffield United. If its not going to be Charlton they need to improve. Quickly.

Cassiemutt
05-10-2006, 12:58 PM
I think with Curbs in charge, they always punched way above their weight. Apart from Bent, have they anyone better than the other potential strugglers?

So it may come down to motivation and tactics then?

sydnsteve
05-10-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Cassiemutt
I think with Curbs in charge, they always punched way above their weight. Apart from Bent, have they anyone better than the other potential strugglers?

So it may come down to motivation and tactics then?

Should be safe with Dowie then!

limited_edition
05-10-2006, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by andy m
That may be the case, but when those sort of results are spread over the course of a season the demoralising effect is nowhere near what it is when they're bunched together at the start. Make no mistake, Charlton are in big trouble. I think they'll get out of it, but with Reading at least making a good go of it, one of the more established Prem clubs will probably fall with Watford and Sheffield United. If its not going to be Charlton they need to improve. Quickly. Agreed. You can get away with a really bad start if you are a side with quality players like say Spurs, but it can be devasting in the Prem for even a mediocre side. You end up playing catch up all season. Which is what happened to Brum last season, even though on paper, there were worse squads than theirs. Over the years, we've seen much better teams than Charlton go down - Brum, Leeds, West Ham etc.

KennyB
09-10-2006, 12:28 PM

Now that would give us a problem, if he got sacked.

What are we going to do?

There's a few managers about that might jump at the chance of going to Clownton, but none that we would have as much joy as when they get relegated.

He must be next in line to get the bullet, followed by Sturrock.

DON'T SACK DOWIE.

We would only a single glow out of Clownton being relegated. With Dowie there we get a double glow !!

Maximus Dowieus
09-10-2006, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Helmut Struntz
BBs'ers..did the Charlton fans wind you up so much the season before last that you continually snap away at the antics of Davros in his new role. Or did Davros wind you up with his cock and bull story about moving North. Either way it is painfully obvious to see that you guys have a huge chip on your shoulder about it.

Move on with dignity and pride and have the last laugh at the end of the season.

;)

B*ll*x to dignity and pride HS!:D

I want to see him suffer. I want to see THEM suffer. This is personal.:vader:

etu
11-10-2006, 03:56 PM
Laughing at the misfortunes of disloyal ex-managers is always a laugh, witness the animosity still shown to Brucie Bumface.