View Full Version : Teams you love to play
09-10-2001, 12:07 AM
I remember we had a bogey teams thread a few months ago, but who do you love to play, for whatever reason.
Mine is Milan. Wierd i know, just check out the screenshots!
09-10-2001, 12:08 AM
In case you missed that...........
09-10-2001, 12:09 AM
Its not only that match, check out the history......
09-10-2001, 05:24 PM
how did you get the cpfc pic in the bottom left?
09-10-2001, 05:33 PM
I was going to ask the same thing...
09-10-2001, 05:35 PM
and we can post from school now!!! :D :D :D :p
12-10-2001, 01:34 AM
Its magic............. But if you really must know then it is a menubar. Download them from all the CM sites ie. The Dugout (http://www.thedugout.net) and install them. Here are some instructions
1) Download and unzip them into your CM3 directory (or even better a subfolder to keep that CM3 dir tidy !)
2) IMPORTANT : BACKUP your .mbr-files. If you accept a new job during your game or start a new game, your menubar will stay the same and there's no guarantee that I have a menubar for your new club !!!
3) Open Piced (came with CM3 and is in your CM3 directory)
4) Select Load -> Menubar Bitmap
5) Type the name of the directory, you unzipped the image in (where it says directory)
6) Choose the name of the image
7) Select Save -> Menubar. Save the image both as game and match (Piced will ask you if you wanna overwrite - you do !)
NOTE : If you get an error message that says something like "Can't open .mbr-file", it's probably because your .mbr-files are write protected. Remove the write protection (right-click on the .mbr-file and remove the checkmark where it says write protection) and you should be fine.
8) That's it !
9) IMPORTANT : Even if you don't like the way it looks in Piced, start CM3 anyway. CM3 changes the colours of the text to suit the colourscheme of the menubar, so try it out.
PS. Not my writing................ :cool:
vBulletin v3.5.3, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.