PDA

View Full Version : Everton Vs Chelski

AJ's right boot
17-12-2006, 01:31 PM
Come on AJ!!! Time to break your dry patch with a left foot, right foot and headed hatrick!!!!! DER DER DER DER........:p

Alex_S
17-12-2006, 01:35 PM
I'd love to see Everton do the chelsea scum.

Come on you Toffeemen!

Barn Door
17-12-2006, 01:37 PM
6 Goals in 17 Games.

Not a great return for £8.6m.

Seems he's been found out.

AJ's right boot
17-12-2006, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Barn Door
6 Goals in 17 Games.

Form is temporary, class is forever! He will be banging them again before you know it!!

Barn Door
17-12-2006, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by AJ's right boot
Form is temporary, class is forever! He will be banging them again before you know it!!

Class? I'm not saying he's a bad player, but he has yet to do it for England or have more than one good season in the Prem, when's the last time he scored for Everton, October time?

AJ's right boot
17-12-2006, 01:42 PM
Class? I'm not saying he's a bad player, but he has yet to do it for England or have more than one good season in the Prem, when's the last time he scored for Everton, October time?

Oh come on hes hardly had a chance playing for england on the right of midfield. If it wernt for AJ in our prem season we would of been dead and buried by xmas!!!

Barn Door
17-12-2006, 01:44 PM
Oh come on hes hardly had a chance playing for england on the right of midfield. If it wernt for AJ in our prem season we would of been dead and buried by xmas!!!

Well we were dead and buried, we went down.

I'm not saying he's a bad player, but he has not yet scored week in week out for England or Everton, when he starts to do that you can call him "Class".

StudentEagle
17-12-2006, 01:49 PM

Injured for a month wasn't he?

Hang on, have you re-registered again, Matty?

AJ's right boot
17-12-2006, 01:51 PM
Well we were dead and buried, we went down.

I'm not saying he's a bad player, but he has not yet scored week in week out for England or Everton, when he starts to do that you can call him "Class".

I dont think we was dead and buried, we all remember the emotion on the final day. We were so close, all pretty much down to AJ.

Barn Door
17-12-2006, 01:53 PM
I dont think we was dead and buried, we all remember the emotion on the final day. We were so close, all pretty much down to AJ.

Agreed, I am not saying AJ is a bad player, and I hope he stuffs Chelsea today, but I would not just yet call him Class.

limited_edition
17-12-2006, 01:59 PM
Sheva finally dropped. No Vaughan on the bench for the Toffees. He needs to come to Selhurst to gain some valuable experience. ;)

AJ's right boot
17-12-2006, 02:05 PM
Another Penalty decision not given for AJ :rolleyes:

CPFC Town
Funny seeing Moyes tell Jose to look at the replay :D

Panman
Agreed, I am not saying AJ is a bad player, and I hope he stuffs Chelsea today, but I would not just yet call him Class.

Careful mate, they'll burn you as a heretic badmouthing St Andrew. You're absolutely right of course.

Shipp Ahoy!
17-12-2006, 02:10 PM
6 Goals in 17 Games.

Really? Considering he was injured for about 3 games?

6 in 14 at Premier league level? Works out a season return average of about 18.

CPFC Town
17-12-2006, 02:24 PM
GOALLLLLL :lux:

AJ's right boot
17-12-2006, 02:25 PM
yes!!!!

1-0 arteta pen

Shipp Ahoy!
17-12-2006, 02:26 PM
Anyone watching AJ when they won that penalty wanted the ball off the reff then looked really pissed off when the other Everton players were pulling him away from Arteta telling him to let Arteta take it?

GDP
17-12-2006, 02:29 PM

Yet to do it for England?? AJ started 1 game up front and that was against USA where we had a 2nd string out. He's not going to shine playing right wing/back!!

He's taken alot of stick recently but AJ will come good!

AJ's right boot
17-12-2006, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Shipp Ahoy!
Anyone watching AJ when they won that penalty wanted the ball off the reff then looked really pissed off when the other Everton players were pulling him away from Arteta telling him to let Arteta take it?

Yes but i thought it was Carsley arguing with Arteta that someone else (im assuming AJ) should take it. Will be shown at HT im sure.

AJ's right boot
17-12-2006, 02:55 PM
1-1 Ballack

three-feet
17-12-2006, 03:12 PM
2-1

Bangkok Eagle
17-12-2006, 03:27 PM
10 minutes to go. Chelsk missing Terry a little maybe.

Bangkok Eagle
17-12-2006, 03:27 PM
2 - 2 Lampard

lanepe
17-12-2006, 03:32 PM
1-1 Ballack

BBC says Howard og.

So, has it been given to Ballack or Howard?

Ballack in my dream team.

limited_edition
17-12-2006, 03:34 PM
Lucky feckers. 3-2 Chelski.

AJ's right boot
17-12-2006, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by lanepe
BBC says Howard og.

So, has it been given to Ballack or Howard?

Ballack in my dream team.

Could be given either way, it was a free kick ballack hit the post and it rebouned against Howards back and went in.

Shipp Ahoy!
17-12-2006, 03:44 PM
Fook me what a goal by Drogba.

Ballacks goal can be debated in two ways:

1) The ball was coming out hit Howard and was diverted into the goal so had it not been for Howards FINAL touch the ball would not have gone in.

2) Had the player to last touch not touched it would the ball have gone in? Really I have described one of the options above the other being that Howard was the last PLAYER to touch the ball and last touch from a player before him WAS heading in before Howard diverted it anyway.

Personally for me it's option one that had Howard not got the very last touch on the ball (the one where it went in) it would not have been a goal. I also think that is the way the dubious goals panel will look at it as well.

Shipp Ahoy!
17-12-2006, 03:45 PM
Could be given either way, it was a free kick ballack hit the post and it rebouned against Howards back and went in.

To be exactly accurate.

Ballack hit a cracking free kick was curling in, Howard touched it onto the post, ball came back hit his back and heading back into the goal.

Barn Door
17-12-2006, 03:47 PM
Even the most ardent AJ fan, must say aside from him getting knocked down in the area, he was pretty quite today.

AJ's right boot
17-12-2006, 03:50 PM
Even the most ardent AJ fan, must say aside from him getting knocked down in the area, he was pretty quite today.

Yup was very quite, great game tho, 3 wonderful chelski goals!

Shipp Ahoy!
17-12-2006, 03:51 PM

Yes he did have a quiet game, although TBF Everton were hardly the most dominant attacking force today were they?

Barn Door
17-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Yep, good game of Football, Just a shame A) Chelsea Won, B) AJ did nothing of note yet again.

Barn Door
17-12-2006, 03:52 PM
Yes he did have a quiet game, although TBF Everton were hardly the most dominant attacking force today were they?

Nope, but the "Class" players make oppurtunites from nothing.

celery stick
17-12-2006, 05:35 PM
West Ham 1 Manure 0

:lux:

What?
17-12-2006, 07:03 PM
Why is that good? Anything that helps Chelsea win the title is a nail in the coffin of our beautiful game.

selhurstparkflyer
17-12-2006, 07:23 PM
How can anybody, anywhere celebrate Chelsea winning? What a shyt set of results that was today.

At least I can take consolaton in West Ham increasing Charlton's mire, not that I really give a flying one about them.

Oh south london
17-12-2006, 08:54 PM
Bolloxs looks like Chelsea might still be in this after all.

What a shite weekend.

Thank god for Charlton:lux:

Travelcard
17-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Yep, good game of Football, Just a shame A) Chelsea Won, B) AJ did nothing of note yet again.

How come you haven't moaned about how much he was on at Palace yet?

James
17-12-2006, 09:22 PM
Well that makes up for a terrible day yesterday. Much as I dislike Chelski - anyone by ManU for me.

JohnA
17-12-2006, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by selhurstparkflyer
How can anybody, anywhere celebrate Chelsea winning? What a shyt set of results that was today.

At least I can take consolaton in West Ham increasing Charlton's mire, not that I really give a flying one about them.

What the man said.

Palace supporter David Hills had various Hamster player tossers celebrating Super Al's demise.

Personally I dislike ManU but Delsea are worse at present - ManU have success built on a youth scheme, Dels are owned & bankrolled by an unexplained Billionaire. With a bit of luck ManU & them will go bust together but Dels are definitely the worse.

Celestial Empire
17-12-2006, 10:16 PM
AJ played his usual 'one up front' roving role.
Seems Moyes has discovered, like us, that AJ can't really work in combination with another striker.
So much for the Beattie/AJ 'dream team'.

prizesucker
17-12-2006, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Celestial Empire
AJ played his usual 'one up front' roving role.

Not today he didn't. Most of the time he was aided by Anichebe and AJ was even playing as a central midfielder for the last 20mins alongside Carsley with Anichebe up front on his own.

Alex_S
17-12-2006, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by JohnA
What the man said.

Palace supporter David Hills had various Hamster player tossers celebrating Super Al's demise.

Personally I dislike ManU but Delsea are worse at present - ManU have success built on a youth scheme, Dels are owned & bankrolled by an unexplained Billionaire. With a bit of luck ManU & them will go bust together but Dels are definitely the worse.

Why are you calling Chelsea, "Delsea" or "Dels"?

Celestial Empire
17-12-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by prizesucker
Not today he didn't. Most of the time he was aided by Anichebe and AJ was even playing as a central midfielder for the last 20mins alongside Carsley with Anichebe up front on his own.

'aided by Anichebe' - you mean as in 'playing in the same team' ?
Anichebe may be a striker, but I didn't see any 'striker combinations' with AJ today. (and for the last 10, MacFadden was on for Anichebe, and Beattie for Carsley ;) ).

prizesucker
17-12-2006, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Celestial Empire
'aided by Anichebe' - you mean as in 'playing in the same team' ?
Anichebe may be a striker, but I didn't see any 'striker combinations' with AJ today. (and for the last 10, MacFadden was on for Anichebe, and Beattie for Carsley ;) ).

No striker combinations? Who flicked the ball on when AJ ran through and hurdled over Hilario? I also seem to remember Carvalho and Anichebe clashing heads a few times and having their own personal agenda all through the game while AJ and Boulahrouz had theirs... Everton played AJ and Anichebe as a partnership today.

As for your "last 10, MacFadden was on for Anichebe" remark, what a load of rubbish.

http://home.skysports.com/matchreport.aspx?fxid=302324&cpid=8

If you go there and look on the right hand side, you will plainly see, that, your timing is a bit off, Beattie and Macfadden came on in the 91st minute. When you see the highlights of the game, watch the build up play before Fatty Franky's goal, who are the two players in the middle of midfield? Carsley and AJ so ha! ;)

Shipp Ahoy!
17-12-2006, 11:19 PM
Mourinho •••••• twat :veryangry

Now I REALLY REALLY want Chelscum to lose the title, cup and Europe.

"I know he dives, I think he was emabarrased after the first so did not do it again."

You really are one of the biggest knobs in football mate! Give me a £Billion and I will make Watford Premier champions. W@nker!!!

GDP
17-12-2006, 11:50 PM

"I know he dives, I think he was emabarrased after the first so did not do it again."

You really are one of the biggest knobs in football mate! Give me a £Billion and I will make Watford Premier champions. W@nker!!!

Some of his comments were at best disgracefull!! His blind outlook on a game of football is a joke!

Diving? AJ should of had a penalty but he didnt moan or make a meal of it. Drogba? Robben? Ballack? Theres your diving team in the prem.

Celestial Empire
18-12-2006, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by prizesucker

As for your "last 10, MacFadden was on for Anichebe" remark, what a load of rubbish.

Yes, you're right. Duff report I was reading - thought it seemed too long.
:o
But AJ is still playing in the same way as at Palace. Any interplay with other attacking players is just pretty random. Seems Moyes has tried him with Beattie and McFadden, and (as you suggest) maybe tried him with Anichebe today, but it just doesn't work. Bit like Henry really.

Alex_S
18-12-2006, 12:25 AM
I liked Ballacks "YAH! YAH! YAH!" celebration after his goal.

Typical German - even when excited he sounds as dull as dishwasher haha :o

Oh south london
18-12-2006, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Alex_S

Typical German - even when excited he sounds as dull as dishwasher haha :o

God he looked like such a twat:D

Buglebob
18-12-2006, 07:53 AM

Yet another top manager jumps on the band-wagon to slag off AJ. Unbelievable. A Chelsea supporting mate tried to defend his comments by saying that his command of the English language did not allow him to express himself as he would wish. Complete rubbish. Mourinho is just a sheep following others trying to knock the confidence of a rival team's striker. The word Mourinho used was 'embarassed' and that is exactly what I would be if I was a Chelsea fan after that nonsense from their manager.

Aki Aki Aki
18-12-2006, 08:22 AM
Regarding the AJ 'diving' accusations, i wish a Sky or BBC interviewer would put Jose on the spot and ask him why he is such a hypocrite. I like Jose but he lets himself down with such outrageous comments. He really needs to have a good look at himself. Fair play to David Moyes for throwing it all back in Mourinho's face and making him look a fool.

Maidstoned Eagle
18-12-2006, 08:35 AM
Was watching this in a bar yesterday and even had a Millwall supporter saying AJ doesn't dive!

davematt
18-12-2006, 08:50 AM
Mourinho really has gone down in my estimation after his comments.

If AJ hadnt jumped he would have probably knocked Hilario, and these days, if you collide with a Chelsea goalkeeper, you get death threats.

It wasnt a dive, but nor a penalty.

Also, Jose, take another look at Drogba last week in his 'confrontation' with Lehmann. Funny how you dont mention that?

Buglebob
18-12-2006, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Aki Aki Aki
I like Jose but he lets himself down with such outrageous comments. He really needs to have a good look at himself.
I do wonder if these outrageous comments are just attention seeking, trying to get a reaction. He got one from me all right, my TV has never heard such abuse!

Marc
18-12-2006, 10:04 AM
It was brilliant on MOTD after they showed Jose's comments. One of the presenters said, smiling: 'Well we know what to get him for christmas, a Drogba DVD'

Webb
18-12-2006, 11:18 AM
Moyes' comments are spot on.

sydney eagle
18-12-2006, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Alex_S

Typical German - even when excited he sounds as dull as dishwasher haha :o I just literally LOL'ed:D

sydney eagle
18-12-2006, 11:59 AM
and I'm glad to see people are finally seeing Mourinho as the complete **** he really is

limited_edition
18-12-2006, 12:33 PM
Jose's fistings look lame because he has a mincing running style.

Shipp Ahoy!
18-12-2006, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Marc
It was brilliant on MOTD after they showed Jose's comments. One of the presenters said, smiling: 'Well we know what to get him for christmas, a Drogba DVD'

Superb, didn't hear that bit :p

KevTheOptimist
18-12-2006, 04:16 PM
I watched this game and although it was Chelsea so their defenders are good etc, AJ was terrible. Poor touch, never looked like scoring and generally a bit disinterested.

Marc
19-12-2006, 11:41 AM
Superb, didn't hear that bit :p

That'd be because I forgot to say 'MOTD 2' :)

Shipp Ahoy!
20-12-2006, 05:20 PM
Not sure if there is a seperate thread on this, it might have been put on the Is AJ a diver thread. But I see Mourinho has apologised for his comments.

Wouldn't mind betting he was told to especially as Everton were looking at legal advise that it questioned AJ's intergrity.