PDA

View Full Version : Simon Jordan's stalker

The Addonians
16-01-2008, 01:00 AM
So SJ's stalker is still keeping busy.............<<Back to index
Crystal Palace chairman's stalker in court again
By Cara Lee
Comment
Former BBC and Sky News reporter Tara Stout is due to appear at Southwark Crown Court this week for allegedly breaching a restraining order banning her from contacting Crystal Palace FC chairman Simon Jordan.

The flamboyant 36-year-old, from Clapham, is accused of calling Mr Jordan and sending the Crystal Palace boss text messages and a CD containing explicit images between January 1 and May 10 last year, in breach of an order issued in October, 2006.

The order, which banned her from contacting Mr Jordan, was given after she was found guilty of two counts of harassment between March 2005 and July 2006. At the time she was sentenced, at Westminster Magistrates' Court, she was told she would risk five years' imprisonment if she breached the order.

Apart from squillions of pounds and my own football club, what else do I need to attract my own stalker? :D

thefox
16-01-2008, 04:31 AM
large breasts usually get you one :D

Travelcard
16-01-2008, 06:13 AM
Poor thing, she is obviously de-ranged. It's amazing that after all that's gone on before she can't just move on with her life.

I'm sure that she'll go to jail this time.

GMan
16-01-2008, 07:17 AM
"poor thing".....???????
if it was a fella harassing a woman, sending her explicit images of himsef playing with his robblers, would you describe him as such?
as his missus is about to have his first child (or has she already) i reckon he could do without her, and focus on that.....(and getting us promoted obviously)

Vendy
16-01-2008, 07:57 AM
She seems to have lost the plot, and is in need mental health assistance.

LeeH
16-01-2008, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by thefox
large breasts usually get you one :D
So I should start eating heavily and give up exercise? Wahay! :D

selhurstparkflyer
16-01-2008, 08:51 AM
Anybody got a pic? Of the Stalker not Mr Jordan.

marky1919
16-01-2008, 08:54 AM
He was really horrible. I got really upset and threw a drink over him, she told the court. He said, I cant believe you threw a drink over me. This is an Oswald Boateng suit.

Genius! :D

marky1919
16-01-2008, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by selhurstparkflyer
Anybody got a pic? Of the Stalker not Mr Jordan.

You can probably find one in google pics.

rbarmy
16-01-2008, 09:17 AM
Arriving at court last time

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42195000/jpg/_42195452_tara_stout_body.jpg

dave_who_ru
16-01-2008, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by rbarmy
Arriving at court last time

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42195000/jpg/_42195452_tara_stout_body.jpg

That's harsh. No wonder he wanted to get a restraining order on her.

A Wooden Fish On Wheels
16-01-2008, 09:45 AM
Holmesdale.net have some pictures of her in a gallery --> http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=210&gallery=474

BRUCEGB
16-01-2008, 10:10 AM
Wasn't she also linked to Gary Lineker. Was she not the one who told Lineker to stop dying his hair and let the grey be. So maybe this is her trying to be a tylist! Maybe just maybe she is trying give SJ some advice about his haircut.

TS " Simon we need to talk"

SJ " OH NO not you again"

TS " But Simon it's imprtant"

SJ " NO go away! You know that you have a restraining order"

TS "But Simon let me just tell you for the last time"

SJ "OK tell me and go!"

TS " Simon it 2008 and it's time to get rid of that 1984 haircut!!!!"

Kirby
16-01-2008, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels
Holmesdale.net have some pictures of her in a gallery --> http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=210&gallery=474

:eek:

She's an absolute nutter.

Dorking .Eagle
16-01-2008, 12:23 PM
Poor cow is obviously mental and as well as being a stalker is an attention seeker.

She needs a psychiatrist

LeeH
23-01-2008, 12:59 PM
http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news/topstories/display.var.1987769.0.arrest_warrant_for_jordans_s talker.php

Arrest warrant for Jordan's stalker

A warrant has been issued for the arrest of Tara Stout, the woman who stalked Crystal Palace boss Simon Jordan.

The 37-year-old is reportedly sunning herself in Spain instead of attending court this morning.

The former BBC and Sky News journalist is accused of breaching a restraining order against her by sending texts and a CD of explicit images to Simon Jordan last year.

Stout from Marjorie Grove, Clapham, is banned from contacting Mr Jordan, after she was found guilty of two counts of harassment between March 2005 and July 2006. When sentenced she was told she risked five years' imprisonment if she breached the order.

Prosecutor Sally Martens told Southwark Crown Court today that, after reading an article in a local newspaper, police now believe Stout is in Spain.

Judge Martin Beddoe said: "I am satisfied that she was well aware of the date of the court hearing.

"On the face of the material you have presented she is patently in breach of bail and the way to advance this matter is to secure her attendance by means of a warrant."

Stout's trial for the alleged breach of the restraining order had been due to take place last week.

At a hearing last year Stout appeared dressed in a sexy police uniform adorned with handcuffs purchased from sex shop Harmony.

Image here (what a pug): http://images.newsquest.co.uk/image.php?id=826012&type=full

She also denied making a series of communications with Jordan between January 1 and May 10 this year.

Dorking .Eagle
23-01-2008, 01:38 PM
I read in the croydon Ad last week that she was stripping once a week to make ends meet while in Spain

Funk Butter
23-01-2008, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by GMan
"poor thing".....???????
if it was a fella harassing a woman, sending her explicit images of himsef playing with his robblers, would you describe him as such?
as his missus is about to have his first child (or has she already) i reckon he could do without her, and focus on that.....(and getting us promoted obviously)
I think the "poor thing" remark was probably due to her mindbending decision to stalk the Bronze Prince of Cellphones all over the place.

Maidstoned Eagle
23-01-2008, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Dorking .Eagle
I read in the croydon Ad last week that she was stripping once a week to make ends meet while in Spain

Where?

Jim Cannon
23-01-2008, 07:33 PM
She really has lost the plot. Presumably when she finally appears in court any sentencing will be delayed for psychiatric reports.