PDA

View Full Version : Rikki Smith, Kuqi and Grabban

webgard
20-01-2008, 01:23 AM
The last name in our players list (at the back of Saturday's programme) is Rikki Smith. I haven't heard his name before and can't find anything about him. Is he a trailist or a new face from academi?

Also Grabban's name is not in the list. Maybe our list is too long so there is no place for some of the players but if it's the case, why Songo'o's name has still been included?

And in the profiles list in the official site, Kuqi's name is still marked as 'on loan to Fulham'. I thought his loan has come to end. Is'nt he back with the club yet? When he will come back?

limited_edition
20-01-2008, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by webgard
And in the profiles list in the official site, Kuqi's name is still marked as 'on loan to Fulham'. I thought his loan has come to end. Is'nt he back with the club yet? When he will come back? He came on as sub for Fulham v Arsenal. Shefki's loan is up now. He's due back with us next week.

webgard
20-01-2008, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by limited_edition
He came on as sub for Fulham v Arsenal. Shefki's loan is up now. He's due back with us next week.

Cheers,

Any infomation on Rikki Smith? I only found somebody with this name in the squad list of Sunday Rocks FC in Chichester and West Sussex Sunday League Division 3! Surely a sunday league player can't walk in to the Palace squad and get a shirt number!

http://www.webteams.co.uk/NewsItems.aspx?team=sundayrocks

Hedgehog
20-01-2008, 02:06 AM
I've seen his name in the reserves (I remember the spelling of Rikki). Don't know anymore though.

foxinthebox
20-01-2008, 08:58 AM
shefki will thrive under warnock

ChiswickEagle
21-01-2008, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by limited_edition
He came on as sub for Fulham v Arsenal. Shefki's loan is up now. He's due back with us next week.

For one reason or another I was at the Fulham game, Kuqi got a big cheer from the Fulham faithful. If Hodgson is going to persist with 4 5 1 then they may need a lump up front...

LeeH
21-01-2008, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by ChiswickEagle
Kuqi got a big cheer from the Fulham faithful.
they knew it was his last game ;)

Seriously, I hope he comes back and gives proper competition for Scowcroft.

joe walker
21-01-2008, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Hedgehog
I've seen his name in the reserves (I remember the spelling of Rikki). Don't know anymore though.

That would be Rikki Banks, who was a youth team keeper 2 or 3 years ago?

andyocpfc
21-01-2008, 02:27 PM
If Kuqi can play in the premiership surely he can play in the championship and do a job. If anyone can get the most out of him its NW. Cant hurt, why not try for the rest of the season and if not offload him.

telodaja
21-01-2008, 04:31 PM
I think there was a thread on Rikki Smith last year, I believe he is a supporter who either won an auction or purchased a one off supporters squad number.