PDA

View Full Version : Just to say hello!

PNEshoutgirl
14-04-2008, 06:45 AM
Hiya, just a quick message to say hello to all the lads i met in the club in Preston, i have been saying i will sign up to this site for ages and i have finally done it!! Hope you are all well and good luck for the rest of the season!!! xx

IW_Eagle
14-04-2008, 07:04 AM
Welcome to the Forum

KevMason98
14-04-2008, 11:35 AM
Hello Lauren.

So you finally got round to joining! :lux: :lux:

Thanks for looking after the 4 of us in Preston on that Friday before the game.
We'll be going up for the weekend next year,........but will probably have to use a different B&B

PNEshoutgirl
14-04-2008, 12:33 PM
Yeah, finally joined!! Took me long enough!

No worries, will do the same next yr, had a good night although i was slightly drunk as you could prob tell, singing pne songs and that!! haha

Shame about the result the day after lol, but hey you must have been a good luck charm because we went on an unbeaten run of 7 games straight after! But we lost on saturday unfortunately. Im going down to Plymouth on friday for the match saturday coming home sunday so hopefully will be a good weekend and good result, fingers crossed!!!

Where did you stop? Why will you have to stop somewhere else, did you misbehave?? lol xx

KevMason98
14-04-2008, 12:40 PM
yep. Ali and bladder got chucked out of the night club and then lost their key to the B&B. Then woke the whole place up by continuously holding the door bell to wake the landlady to let them in. she weren't toohappy in the morning.

You should post a picture of your tats on here to see if anyone can spot the "PNE" letters on there. Took me about 6 goes lol. :p :o

CHERRY TREE BRB
14-04-2008, 12:43 PM
:love: :love: :love: :love: :p

Stellavista
14-04-2008, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by KevMason98

Thanks for looking after the 4 of us in Preston on that Friday before the game......

Sounds like she's got more stamina than her team.....:lux:

CHERRY TREE BRB
14-04-2008, 12:47 PM
Only 22 as well, KM you legend!!!

PNEshoutgirl
14-04-2008, 01:07 PM
Hey cheeky!! This is all completely innocent!!! lol :angel:

How do you know im 22 anyway? I must have told you all eh, i cant remember much to be honest!

Yeah that pne on my back is a bit small, hence me getting it on my wrist lol.

Who your lot playing this weekend? xx

The Sniper
14-04-2008, 01:13 PM
Pics?

PNEshoutgirl
14-04-2008, 01:19 PM
Of what?? haha

If you mean of my tattoo i wouldnt know how to do that and dont think anybody got any pics did you??

limited_edition
14-04-2008, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by PNEshoutgirl
Who your lot playing this weekend? xx Watford at the Vic.

I have a soft spot for PNE now you have former Palace tricky winger Alan Irvine as boss. Showing my age a bit ! Glad to see you are safe. Big admirer of Whaley & St Ledger, too.

You lot have Plymouth, Ipswich and Brizzle coming up, so I hope you can do us a favour.

CHERRY TREE BRB
14-04-2008, 02:22 PM
Backed you at 16/1 for the drop pre-season, thought I was looking good for a while, but Irvine has turned it around for you.

Simon Whaley is just the type of player I'd love us to sign if we go up..or even if we don't

PNEshoutgirl
14-04-2008, 02:40 PM
You obviously havent seen Whaley of late! He has become quite lazy, he gets dispossesed quite a lot and looks like he cant be arsed, as soon as he gets the ball he is looking to pass it on rather than make a run with it. A lot of our fans want rid, personally i think when he is on form he is superb, but at the moment he just needs to pull his finger out! i think Irvine obviously sees his potential as he is playing him week in week out, but i think he should give Lewis Neal a run in the squad for a while and make Whaley fight for his place back. As for St.Ledger, that guy is incredible, my player of the season.

mik59
14-04-2008, 09:36 PM
I have a soft spot for PNE because a good mate supports them, very old family friend moved from Croydon to Leyland and supports them, they have proper name and I had a good weekend there after an end-of-season game v Bolton a few years ago. Told my mate they'd stay up and glad I was right.

PNEshoutgirl
15-04-2008, 07:01 AM
I dont live too far from Leyland, about 10 mins drive away!!

And believe me, your not half as happy as i am that we are staying up!!!:D

KevMason98
15-04-2008, 07:41 AM
He'll definitely be able to hear you singing then Lauren:p

PNEshoutgirl
15-04-2008, 08:56 AM
haha without a doubt! Im surprised you lot cant hear me down south!!! lol :D

palace & proud
15-04-2008, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by CHERRY TREE BRB
Backed you at 16/1 for the drop pre-season, thought I was looking good for a while,

Specially losing David Nugent. Should never of left them

PNEshoutgirl
15-04-2008, 09:44 AM
Yeah we wish he hadnt gone, bet he is regretting going to Pompey, he should have gone to Sunderland instead of holding out for Everton which was never likely to happen, at least he would have got a game at Sunderland. Redknapp told him he was allowed to go to Stoke or Ipswich on loan (as they both wanted him a couple of months back) yet he was refused to join us again on a loan spell (Redknapp feared he would look stupid me thinks), Nuge has said we are the only Championship club he would like to play for, so really Harry shot himself in the foot and lost himself some cash!!!

palace & proud
15-04-2008, 09:49 AM
bet he is regretting going to Pompey,

Totally, He doesnt hardly get first team football with pompey.Best thing he could of done is joined palace :D

Warnocks No1Fan
15-04-2008, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by palace & proud
Totally, He doesnt hardly get first team football with pompey.Best thing he could of done is joined palace :D

I think thier might be a thread on here somewhere?

palace & proud
15-04-2008, 09:58 AM
I was just saying to the Preston fan!

PNEshoutgirl
15-04-2008, 01:28 PM
Were Palace after him? He is a brilliant Championship player i would have him back anyday, not proven in the prem, but if he doesnt get chance then we will never know eh!!!

KevMason98
15-04-2008, 06:48 PM
Were Palace after him?

A possibility when we were looking for a replacement for AJ.
If you have a spare day or two Lauren....you could look at this thread.

http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.php?threadid=134764&perpage=20&highlight=dave+nugent&pagenumber=331

It went on and on and on and on .........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:S: :S: :S: :(

PNEshoutgirl
16-04-2008, 06:48 AM
Bloody hell, 331 pages, i think it's best i wait till im not at work to read that, ill never get anything done!!!! xx

KevMason98
20-04-2008, 09:27 PM
Alright Lauren.

How was Plymouth?

You will make a lot of people very happy on here if you beat Ipswich next week :p

Pennyfather
20-04-2008, 11:33 PM
Hi Lauren, I'm the guy chatting to you in the club that night with Kev. Good to see you on here. How's the tats?

PNEshoutgirl
09-05-2008, 11:32 AM
Hi sorry for such a late reply! Im good thaks how are you? Gutted the season is over but hey i think the next one will be a good un! I hope you guys make it up to the promised land lol but if not i will defo look forward to seeing you all in Preston next season!! The tats are doin fine, after another one now though although i think 3 is enough i dont wanna be looking chavvy!!!! haha xx

PNEshoutgirl
09-05-2008, 11:34 AM
Oh and Kev, Plymouth was great except for the heavy handed stewards, 1 of our mates got arrested and a load of fans kicked out, the game was good though, we did to them what QPR did to us! Good night out down in plymouth would defo make a wknd of it again although word on the street is that its gonna be a tues night next season!!!!!! :veryangry

CHERRY TREE BRB
09-05-2008, 11:35 AM
Kev- Shes back!!

ooRya
09-05-2008, 11:41 AM
WRONG FORUM! :D

(saved you the trouble Fishy!)

A Wooden Fish On Wheels
11-05-2008, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by ooRya
WRONG FORUM! :D

(saved you the trouble Fishy!) Fair play, ooRya, no gloating... it's still there for the taking eh?