PDA

View Full Version : Any Palace fans in Block N of the Dolman (home end)?

emmatheeagle
11-05-2008, 09:23 AM
Is there any other fans sitting in block N of the Dolman stand (think its a small family seating area of the home end).

Me and my bf are there, don't know how we are going to keep quiet if Palace score. Would we get kicked out if we cheered Palace on?

Duffle Coat
11-05-2008, 09:27 AM
Good on you emmatheeagle. We clashed before about NW when he was appointed but all that's water under the bridge. I hope you have a great night and sing your heart out for Palace. If they throw you out they are small minded bullies.

emmatheeagle
11-05-2008, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Duffle Coat
Good on you emmatheeagle. We clashed before about NW when he was appointed but all that's water under the bridge. I hope you have a great night and sing your heart out for Palace. If they throw you out they are small minded bullies.

Can't remember clashing with you about Neil Warnock. I have always liked him and was absolutely delighted when he was appointed. I have always found him a nice guy off the pitch and a great character on it.

Was it because you were not in favour of him?

Duffle Coat
11-05-2008, 10:09 AM
Yes, but I have seen the light. Neil might yet take us up. I still think we can win in Bristol.

cpfc4ever
11-05-2008, 10:12 AM
Don't cheer, there not the nicest of fans........

Whitney
11-05-2008, 10:12 AM
2 of us in the Dolman

emmatheeagle
11-05-2008, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by cpfc4ever
Don't cheer, there not the nicest of fans........

hopefully they will all be families and kids as it is the family part of the stand, but if there are a few Palace fans it will be better!

tomario
11-05-2008, 11:43 AM
I have tickets in the Dolman stand as well

Sam Spade
11-05-2008, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by emmatheeagle
hopefully they will all be families and kids as it is the family part of the stand, but if there are a few Palace fans it will be better!

Nevertheless, do take care. (although having been on the wrong end of a "discussion":p with you the other day, I suspect it would be the City fans that would have to be the more worried!;) )

delboy01
11-05-2008, 02:04 PM
One of them has posted asking to meet up for a fight!!!! Don't know how he managed to post today, he must be living in a timewarp!!!

Keep quiet until near the end.

SIKO
11-05-2008, 02:11 PM
There are simple wanker Bristol fans, complete nutters, travel to Plymouth for trouble with some of the more idiotic Plymouth fans. They are a bit like Cardiff before they exposed, whilst the media concentrate on Millwall and Leeds, it directs attention from these neandertals.
Saying that, alot of the Brizzle fans are okay people.

EMLEY EAGLE
11-05-2008, 06:34 PM
No in the Wedlock.

calne eagle
11-05-2008, 06:40 PM
hopefully they will all be families and kids as it is the family part of the stand

They will all have 6-fingers on each hand.

As Mr Spade says, be careful.

Oh, and for goodness sake, don't have a pint (or indeed anything) in Bedminster.

JannerEagle
11-05-2008, 06:40 PM
"some of the more idiotic Plymouth fans" ! :eek: :eek:

Jimbocpfc
11-05-2008, 09:34 PM
Yeah we have three down the front of Block N so you you wont be alone, if we score last minute there is no way Il keep quiet!!!! Bring it on

howard
11-05-2008, 09:45 PM
There were two Brizzle fans sat near me in the main stand yesterday, they were on the end of some abuse when the final whistle went.

eagles #1
11-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Is there any other fans sitting in block N of the Dolman stand (think its a small family seating area of the home end).

Me and my bf are there, don't know how we are going to keep quiet if Palace score. Would we get kicked out if we cheered Palace on? A warning, where you are sitting is where their hardcore is. Cheer if we score is more likely to get your head kicked in than being chucked out. Just be careful.

orp pisshead1
12-05-2008, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by eagles #1
A warning, where you are sitting is where their hardcore is. Cheer if we score is more likely to get your head kicked in than being chucked out. Just be careful.

Is that the stand to the right of the away end? if so i agree.

emmatheeagle
12-05-2008, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Jimbocpfc
Yeah we have three down the front of Block N so you you wont be alone, if we score last minute there is no way Il keep quiet!!!! Bring it on

we are row b, so let the celebrations begin if we score :p

emmatheeagle
12-05-2008, 08:59 AM
A warning, where you are sitting is where their hardcore is. Cheer if we score is more likely to get your head kicked in than being chucked out. Just be careful.

thanks for the advice, my bf is 6ft 5 so i am sure he'll look after me, think we'll keep the cheering down a bit though.

eagles #1
12-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by orp pisshead1
Is that the stand to the right of the away end? if so i agree. I think so, i've seen them mention something like "If the Palace think sitting in the areas closest to the away stand is the safest option then they're very wrong" I guess a bit like sitting in blocks A + B of the Holmesdale.

This is a crowd that are thinking about assaulting Warnock and Derry should they win and then invade the pitch...Not the nicest bunch...

Matt25
13-05-2008, 12:51 PM
I think so, i've seen them mention something like "If the Palace think sitting in the areas closest to the away stand is the safest option then they're very wrong" I guess a bit like sitting in blocks A + B of the Holmesdale.

This is a crowd that are thinking about assaulting Warnock and Derry should they win and then invade the pitch...Not the nicest bunch...

Would love to see them try anything with Dezza. :eek: