PDA

View Full Version : Terry spitting?

st albans
22-05-2008, 06:39 AM
Something that setanta picked up on this morning

Take a look at around the 8-11 second mark. Goes to wipe something on his sleeve, then looks like he spits at Tevez who then wipes his neck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV2UrgzstGM

stupalace
22-05-2008, 06:53 AM
i cant see a problem if he did , dirty ugly cheating argentinian
:D

deanchilds
22-05-2008, 07:08 AM
I did see this last night but at first glance it looked like it was a chance for JT to get CT with an elbow. I think what he was trying to do was SNOT over CT.

deanchilds
22-05-2008, 07:09 AM
Also I dont see what Tevez did wrong in the first place Chelsea did the same thing in normal time and Man U didnt make a big hoo har!

jookbeard
22-05-2008, 08:21 AM
I cant quite work out what he was doing, but I would not surprise me from that scummy, shite of a man J/T is, and how a terrible filthy •••• of a man that he truly is

Ralph
22-05-2008, 08:22 AM
I'm surprised Vidic didnt go down holding his face as if he'd been stabbed in the eye socket. Dare say Ferguson will be docking him his match fee.

eagle mart
22-05-2008, 08:34 AM
I saw that in realtime, and thought he might have snotted over him. Good job, JT!

west country boy
22-05-2008, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by jookbeard
I cant quite work out what he was doing, but I would not surprise me from that scummy, shite of a man J/T is, and how a terrible filthy •••• of a man that he truly is Yes.

zuper zalace
22-05-2008, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
I'm surprised Vidic didnt go down holding his face as if he'd been stabbed in the eye socket. Dare say Ferguson will be docking him his match fee.

why are you suprised? vidic isn't a fanny like drogba

dodge_bond
22-05-2008, 09:05 AM
that is disgusting . . . Shame he missed that penalty!!!

Mohammed Bear
22-05-2008, 09:08 AM
I always had him down as a swallower.

foxinthebox
22-05-2008, 09:32 AM
I cant quite work out what he was doing, but I would not surprise me from that scummy, shite of a man J/T is, and how a terrible filthy •••• of a man that he truly is

know him well do you?

had a good game tho, as he does just about every week. as a footballer he cant be questioned which is what he is, he doent pretend to be a saint. he was the one refraining people from scrapping during the sending off but we`ll ignore that.

jookbeard
22-05-2008, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by foxinthebox
know him well do you?

had a good game tho, as he does just about every week. as a footballer he cant be questioned which is what he is, he doent pretend to be a saint. he was the one refraining people from scrapping during the sending off but we`ll ignore that.

have met him actually and he aint a bad geezer ,on the pitch he's a twat at times

Neil
22-05-2008, 09:34 AM
Just in case anyone misses it from the other thread...

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/8955/71736985di3.png (http://imageshack.us)

sheepy
22-05-2008, 09:35 AM
have met him actually and he aint a bad geezer ,on the pitch he's a twat at times

Saved Vidic from getting sent off when he could have easily let him get himself sent off. Can't believe I was sat next to a Man U fan who spent the next hour calling Terry scum for that. If ever there was a case of a pot calling a kettle black.

foxinthebox
22-05-2008, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by sheepy
Saved Vidic from getting sent off when he could have easily let him get himself sent off. Can't believe I was sat next to a Man U fan who spent the next hour calling Terry scum for that. If ever there was a case of a pot calling a kettle black.

man u fan or man u person, theres a difference. very few of them are fans, i.e. contribute anything to the club other than a few mins when there on sky.

brighton_eagle
22-05-2008, 09:39 AM
know him well do you?

I know enough about him, and the way he behaves off the pitch, to know that he is a nasty piece of work.

foxinthebox
22-05-2008, 09:41 AM
dont even recall joey barton getting this much stick and he really is someone who is deserving

dee eff
22-05-2008, 09:56 AM
dont even recall joey barton getting this much stick and he really is someone who is deserving

I know, assault, especially with uneven numbers, is disgusting. (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/1849744.stm)

Billy Rhino
22-05-2008, 09:59 AM
Should rename the thread "Terry slipping"

Elephant with mouse gyp
22-05-2008, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by brighton_eagle
I know enough about him, and the way he behaves off the pitch, to know that he is a nasty piece of work.

Yeah, what like?

brighton_eagle
22-05-2008, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Elephant with mouse gyp
Yeah, what like?

Nothing that I intend to write on a public forum. :)

emmatheeagle
22-05-2008, 11:10 AM
Yeah, what like?

cheating on his gf a number of times, acting like billy big bollocks everywhere he goes, beating people up, attacking a copper a few years back, the list goes on.

Your not his bum chum are you?

€pfc
22-05-2008, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by emmatheeagle
cheating on his gf a number of times, acting like billy big bollocks everywhere he goes, beating people up, attacking a copper a few years back, the list goes on.

Your not his bum chum are you?

Not forgetting having a slash at a bar in a club!

Glad he missed :p

igl
22-05-2008, 11:21 AM
Yeah, what like?

And the whole Ledley King incident from last season !!
Probably a thread on it somewhere.

Penstone Eagle
22-05-2008, 11:26 AM
At the time I thought he was using his shirt sleeve to avoid any lip reading and disguise the fact that he was swearing at Tevez, having looked again he attempted to hide the dispicable act of spitting.

Absolute disgrace, all I've heard about is what a great advert for the Premier League and English football the game was, unfortunately it also showed the ugly side, it's true that 2 Spanish or Italian teams would have dished up similar but surely those teams last night, particularly Chelsea, could have shown the world how to behave correctly.

Is it the case that the influx of foreign players into the Premiership has not only improved the quality, but also increased the level of cheating, theatrics and most of all aggression. Just a thought.

Elephant with mouse gyp
22-05-2008, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by €pfc
Not forgetting having a slash at a bar in a club!

Glad he missed :p

Oh yeah, I remember that one. Pretty funny.

The other stuff about him mentioned isn't all that is it? Got drunk once! Ooo! Shags around! Gasp!

What was the Ledley King incident? I sort of remember sly hints of racism, but nothing definite was it?

Not saying he's a saint or anything, but, you know, these are things that loads of footballers and other nasty youngsters do, so there must be something else about Terry that gets on people's nerves. My theory is that he has the sort of eyes that look a bit evil.

Benzhiyi
22-05-2008, 11:45 AM
kas a footballer he cant be questioned which is what he is, he doent pretend to be a saint.

He is (or we can hopefully now say 'was') England captain, a role which should carry with it a certain amount or decency and sportsmanship. Two traits which are noticably lacking in Mr Terry's professional repertoire.

west country boy
22-05-2008, 11:45 AM
He also parked in a disabled spot whilst having lunch recently, and is friends with Jody Morris. That's enough for me.

Elephant with mouse gyp
22-05-2008, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Benzhiyi
He is (or we can hopefully now say 'was') England captain, a role which should carry with it a certain amount or decency and sportsmanship. Two traits which are noticably lacking in Mr Terry's professional repertoire.

Like Bryan Robson and Gary Lineker you mean?

limited_edition
22-05-2008, 11:58 AM
For all his decent Chelsea form, JT's rubbish in an England shirt. I had to chuckle to myself yesterday when I read a quote about him wanting to show Fabio with his CL final performance that he should have his armband back. Spitting at a player isn't the way to go. JT and Puyol are the 2 most overrated defenders in football. Being brave, going in for challenges which could and sometimes in JT's case do injure them is the only thing they have going for them.

cpfc4evandeva
22-05-2008, 12:58 PM
I think cheating on your gf a number of times when you have a daughter is a bit wrong. And if it isn't working out then he shouldn'tbe with her.

Getting done for assault isn't really something you can sweep under the carpet, the guy is a to$$er and a terrible example of an England captain.

I'd even prefer Rio to be captain over him.

Elephant with mouse gyp
22-05-2008, 01:24 PM
Cheating's not good, but, like I say, most of them are up to it. Maybe his wife is no angel like in Footballer's Wives, who knows? Maybe he's one of those poor old sex addicts and other tabloid nonsense.

Don't think Terry was found guilty of the assault charge, though mainly on the basis I think I'd remember him being sent down.

Rio was nice about Terry in the post-match interview.

Selhurst Celtic
22-05-2008, 01:26 PM
His surname is a first name. That annoys me as well.

Like Elton John and Gary Neville.

:)

west country boy
22-05-2008, 01:27 PM
He looks like a weasel.

Selhurst Celtic
22-05-2008, 01:30 PM
He punches handicapped children in the face and is in the KKK.

Elephant with mouse gyp
22-05-2008, 01:54 PM
Handicapped kids/face: hard to punch them anywhere else when they got no legs.

kkk/slur: as someone said above, "Rio was nice about Terry in the post-match interview."

kolinkins
22-05-2008, 02:14 PM
Yeah, and he plays with Drogba and Essien.

It means nothing.

Elephant with mouse gyp - look at the list of Spurs players who withdrew from the JT led England squad soon after the King incident.

Selhurst Celtic
22-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Don't believe everything Ferdinand has to say. About John Terry or anything else. Yeah, yeah he's from the street, the mean streets of Peckham etc.

Whilst attending Blackheath Bluecoats school and watching his younger brother succeed in equestrianism of course. Which we all know is the sport of choice in SE15.

west country boy
22-05-2008, 02:27 PM
JT killed Cock Robin.

dee eff
22-05-2008, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Selhurst Celtic
Don't believe everything Ferdinand has to say. About John Terry or anything else. Yeah, yeah he's from the street, the mean streets of Peckham etc.

Whilst attending Blackheath Bluecoats school and watching his younger brother succeed in equestrianism of course. Which we all know is the sport of choice in SE15.

Brrrrraaaap and indeed brrrrraaaap don't you know.

Selhurst Celtic
22-05-2008, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by dee eff
Brrrrraaaap and indeed brrrrraaaap don't you know.

Have you just merked me?

dee eff
22-05-2008, 02:33 PM
Have you just merked me?

If I have I can only offer a million heartfelt apologies.

Selhurst Celtic
22-05-2008, 02:41 PM
:afro:

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap!

Beatleboy
22-05-2008, 02:43 PM
From Penstone Eagle:
"At the time I thought he was using his shirt sleeve to avoid any lip reading and disguise the fact that he was swearing at Tevez, having looked again he attempted to hide the dispicable act of spitting.

Absolute disgrace, all I've heard about is what a great advert for the Premier League and English football the game was, unfortunately it also showed the ugly side, it's true that 2 Spanish or Italian teams would have dished up similar but surely those teams last night, particularly Chelsea, could have shown the world how to behave correctly.

Is it the case that the influx of foreign players into the Premiership has not only improved the quality, but also increased the level of cheating, theatrics and most of all aggression. Just a thought "

.................................................. ......................

I believe that John Terry ( the guy subject to the particularly nasty alleged actions on this thread), is English - so I am not sure how the criticisms about the "influx of foreign players" links to this thread ?

Selhurst Celtic
22-05-2008, 02:47 PM
Did he or did he not emit mucus from his nostril onto the young Argie's neck deliberately? Looking at the footage I say he did.

Disgusting yob.

Penstone Eagle
22-05-2008, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Beatleboy

.................................................. ......................

I believe that John Terry ( the guy subject to the particularly nasty alleged actions on this thread), is English - so I am not sure how the criticisms about the "influx of foreign players" links to this thread ?

Firstly, please don't insult my intelligence, I am fully aware that JT is English

Secondly, I didn't post this for someone to question the relevance of the post, or are you some sort of self appointed moderator.

Thirdly, the majority of my post is related to the topic

And last of all, if you bother to read the last part of my post you will see I pose a question, and not level criticism at foreign players in the premiership, it is just possible that they have influenced bad behaviour amongst British players, as well as raising the skill level.

Beatleboy
22-05-2008, 05:37 PM
I don't disagree with the tone of your post, if the actions of JT are correct ( I only saw match highlights and haven't seen the footage in slow mo, but my initial thought that he probably raised his arm to mask comments that he was making), then he deserves to be vilified.

The bit that I didn't (still don't) understand from your post is the link with the foreign players and aggression, when we are talking about JT's behaviour specifically.

jookbeard
22-05-2008, 09:32 PM
His surname is a first name. That annoys me as well.

Like Elton John and Gary Neville.

:)

Funny that;
Dean Gordon
Damian Matthew
Grayham Stuart
Dale Gordon