PDA

View Full Version : GTA IV Xbox 360 Download "Lost & Damned"

hdeagle
20-02-2009, 04:04 AM
This download is exclusive to Xbox Live and is well worth the 1600 Microsoft Points as there is a huge single player experience and masses of multi-player modes as well.
As a Biker myself I am over the moon about this download and the handling of the 19 different bikes and other vehicles in the game is very realistic.
Be warned that this game is fully worthy of its 18 Cert as there is constant swearing and copious amounts of violence and blood.
It is a huge download of 1.7gb and takes about 45 minutes to download from Xbox Live but it is well worth the wait.
There is already a huge online community for this download which only came out a couple of days ago.

Xbox 360 Gamertag hdeagle08

AJ's right boot
20-02-2009, 04:03 PM
I was massively underwhealmed by the last one :(

lil_b_eagle
20-02-2009, 04:09 PM
I got this on tuesday have been pleased with what i have seen but havent had a massive run at it yet, hope to get some time on it tonight as i am not doing much else!

hdeagle
20-02-2009, 09:30 PM
16 player online races with bikers yielding clubs is a flash-back to the old days of "Road Rash (which really is ripe for porting to next gen).
There are many new modes for multi-player mayhem on the new download ranging from various death-match modes to racing in a multitude of different vehicles and even a one-on-one chase mode where the biker tries to out-run the other player who is flying a helicopter armed with heavy cannons.
All of these modes are customizable to suit the player and you can turn other traffic on or off and also select the type of weapons available in death-match and own the city mode to mention just two.