PDA

View Full Version : Fifa 09 Real World Achievement

Panzer
24-03-2009, 10:48 AM
Ok, I know some on here have got this but as was mentioned previously there is a bug to get around first... can anyone explain to me how they did get it as it hasn't credited me after completing it!

PalaceMonkey
24-03-2009, 11:33 AM
how are you supposed to get it?

Panzer
24-03-2009, 11:41 AM
Win 5 interactive league matches, I've googled the answer......

Interactive League matches are slightly glitched.

When you enter an I.League match, sometimes it treats the game as a standard league match, so you'll be wasting your time. The way to identify if your in an I.League match or not is by pressing start when the match starts. If the last option is "Return to Arena", you are NOT in an I.League match. If it reads "Return to League Community Screen" then you are in a proper I.League match.

There is a way to gaurantee yourself an I.League match. Pick the team you intend to play as. Once the game starts with an online opponent, press Start and check the match as shown above. If it is not an I.League match, quit the game. When you return to the fixture screen for your team, immediately start searching again. This time, you should gaurantee yourself an I.League match if you successfully find an opponent. Again, check the match once it starts.

Another way to check the match is when you first pair up after searching, it will show you the teams so you can READY up. Below the team emblem, it should NOT say Guests:0. If it does say that, you will not be playing an I.League match.

However, my achievement unlocked after the 8th win so keep at it until it unlocks.