PDA

View Full Version : Warnock full of praise for electric Moses

ZOHAR
28-09-2009, 04:51 PM
DELIGHTED Crystal Palace boss Neil Warnock paid tribute to Eagles teenager Victor Moses for his non-stop display at West Bromwich Albion.

Moses was recalled to the team after recovering from a knee injury and terrorised the Baggies defence during Saturday's 1-0 win.

It was another youngster, Frenchman Alassane N'Diaye, who scored the only goal of the game but Warnock was in no doubt who the visitor's key man was.

When asked what he thought of Moses' electric performance the Palace manager replied: "I thought he was man of the match. I just thought they couldn't cope with him.

"I think they tried three right backs in the end, didn't they? He's getting better all the time is Victor."

With Moses, N'Diaye and Sean Scannell Palace had three teenagers in the starting line-up at The Hawthorns and their performances gave Warnock plenty of reasons to be optimistic for the future.

"I think it's time these lads start winning games for us and that's what they've done," he said. "What a great challenge for them, everybody thought we had no chance. I'm sure we've knackered a few pools up, haven't we?

"It was a great win and I'm delighted with everyone of my lads."

http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk/palacelatest/Warnock-praise-electric-Moses/article-1373251-detail/article.html

kolinkins
28-09-2009, 06:25 PM
He's too right when he says it's time they started winning games for us

He had the ability, long may it continue

Woodside_CP
28-09-2009, 07:27 PM
With Moses, N'Diaye and Sean Scannell Palace had three teenagers in the starting line-up at The Hawthorns and their performances gave Warnock plenty of reasons to be optimistic for the future

Whereas I'm chuffed that they, Moses especially, all did so well - I hope the fans appreciate the last bit of that quote.

We cant expect Moses to produce those kinds of performances week in week out, although now he's maturing a bit, I'm pretty sure they'll become more frequent. Same with N'Diaye, Scannell, Clyne and the other young guns. In the future, these guys will be consistently quality players.

It might be a pretty depressing time to be a Palace fan, but the youth (and the academy) are the main reason to be cheerful.

Feeling confident about tomorrows game if Warnock keeps the same team.