PDA

View Full Version : Victor Moses

exiledeagle
17-10-2009, 06:40 PM
Up until today , my opinion was that we should hold on to him at any cost , because although he lacks that end product at moment , he has the potential to be a hero at Palace . However i am getting more and more concerned that maybe he is too injury proan --------- and if a big offer was to come in , we should take it ?

dannyboy1807
17-10-2009, 06:50 PM
I think we brought him back to early and it's backfired

David Amsalem
17-10-2009, 07:08 PM
We would be fools to sell him at the moment, unless we get offered big money.

By big money, I don't mean 1m/2m neither.

Clapham Grand
18-10-2009, 04:23 PM
we won't get that type of money for him

pauldrulez
18-10-2009, 04:30 PM
I've already had to put this today about the injury proneness.

It wasn't a new injury. He was rushed back too early and has re-aggravated it and possibly made it worse.

andy m
18-10-2009, 04:32 PM
I was beginning to think this before what happened at Cardiff - the issue of whether or not he was rushed back too early from an earlier injury is almost an irrelevance in my opinion.

David
18-10-2009, 04:33 PM
Yeah, I agree with Clapham Grand to be honest.

He shows flashes of brilliance but not enough for us to ask more than 4million.

Is he as good as the likes of Salako? No. Not that it's relevant or anything it's just I hoped he would be.

Eddie'S Dad
18-10-2009, 04:41 PM
However i am getting more and more concerned that maybe he is too injury proan --------- and if a big offer was to come in , we should take it ?

Why do you think someone is going to offer big money if he is so injury prone??!

wedgetail
18-10-2009, 04:44 PM
3 Million bids in Jan from two clubs according to the top rumour in the Observer

nickkris
18-10-2009, 06:01 PM
I think Vic Moses is what we are missing - someone who can terrorise their full-back and set up chances - Lee, John, and Sears would love him to be doing that. We know he can do it as he showed especially two seasons ago and against West Brom this season. However he needs an injury-free run in the starting 11. I would hate to lose him in January, although it will probably be necessary to keep the wolf from the door. I think Victor could make all the difference to our push for the play-offs - we have the defence and quality in midfield, and I think with the right service the likes of Lee, John and Sears could have what it takes to get on the score-sheet regularly. Ambrose, Danns and N'Diaye can score from midfield. I know I will get slated for this but I think there is not that much between Danny B and Clyne at RB, so I would much rather lose Clyne, as I think victor is irreplaceable.

The Gerry Queen
18-10-2009, 06:34 PM
3 Million bids in Jan from two clubs according to the top rumour in the Observer

Given our financial situation it will be very hard to turn an offer like that down in January. From what people were saying yesterday it seems as though he will be out untill the end of November anyway and we will probably need to keep him wrapped up in cotton wool till January as he is one of the most injury prone players I can ever remember playing for us.

If the sale ensures our future and lifts our embargo and ground rent problems then it has to be. I don't think that Victor Moses is siuted to the brutal realities of the Championship and he may well thrive in the Premiership or abroad even but most likely at somewhere like Arsenal . Maybe we could get him back on loan till the season end ? Not impossible.