PDA

View Full Version : An education...

Jordan's Jacket
08-06-2010, 08:47 AM
Now the dust is beginning to settle might I just say that over and above the general joyousness associated with the takeover by the 4 muskateers, another positive should be taken from the experience; an education in administration, liquidation and land deals. I for one have found the process fascinating and have learned a lot about how administrators operate, their obligations, the CVA process, embarassment clauses and much more besides. I hope that some of our younger viewers are able to take this experience and use it later in life....a view budding adminstrators might emerge:p

Anyone else find the whole thing fascinating from an academic perspective, obviously not from an emotional one?

Eddie McGoldrick's tash
08-06-2010, 08:50 AM
Good movie

ExiledStirling
08-06-2010, 08:51 AM
Now you come to mention I did, though cannot say I am much the wiser, as just when I thought I was getting a fairly good understanding of the process tractors in the middle of the road started getting mentioned.

greybot
08-06-2010, 09:14 AM
can someone explain to me the whole Selhurst Park situation? Does the club own the ground? Is there a mortgage on it that needs to be paid off? Do we have the leasehold for x number of years?

Still none the wiser to what they actually got out of the deal

Vendy
08-06-2010, 09:19 AM
It was a n education in playing hardball, and thats just from the outside looking in. I would guess the game was played even harder behind closed doors.