PDA

View Full Version : NRL Betting Scandal!

Ships is back
30-09-2010, 04:51 AM
You heard it here first!
Apparently Willie Mason, Arron Payne, Hassan Saleh and Ryan Tandy are all gonna get done for the betting scandal. Won’t be announced until after the grand final. Tandy already on notice from the club, will be sacked by the Bulldogs. They are after Adam Blair. Arron Payne pointed to the posts to take the 2 points. Hassan Saleh lives with Ryan Tandy. The others involved are Sam Ayoub, Jonathan Thurston and John Elias. Quite well known that for years a certain bookie has had a close association with Thurston and also Andrew Johns as well. John Elias by the way already got reprimanded for fixing a wests souths game back in 91' I think it was. This is a huge deal but one that's been on the cards for a while. Apparently Thurston, Aaron Payne, Mason, Ryan Tandy & Adam Blair are going to be banned for life as of Monday after the grand final. They’ve traced money back to a/c’s, television footage. Apparently Thurston was told that morning that he went out and got blind and arrested

sydney eagle
30-09-2010, 05:07 AM
I knew Thurston and Mason were involved, I wasn't sure who the others were. This latest one apparently relates to the cowboys V bulldogs game a few months ago in Nth Qld

Raoul Duke
30-09-2010, 05:30 AM
What's Adam Blair got to do with this? He's with the Storm.

Ships is back
30-09-2010, 09:05 PM
What's Adam Blair got to do with this? He's with the Storm.

Not sure but this has what I have been told.