PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket 11/12 Installment Plan

Gathers54
01-01-2011, 08:21 PM
Hey,

Does anyone know whether you can go to the box office and get a season ticket for next season, paying by installments?

I have seen the application form online but want to know the quickest way to sign up for one.

Cheers :p

disco mixx kidd
02-01-2011, 05:29 AM
Yeah just take in that form
345 ticket works out at 8 payments of 47
So only 20 extra, not bad
Extended to include Monday now
Silly question but if relegated and s/t prices go down
Would we be offered discount?

Penstone Eagle
02-01-2011, 07:45 AM

And what about people like me who have 3 to pay for ?

It would have cost me an additional 47 to buy my tickets in this way, in the end I took the slightly less insulting method of paying by credit card, ONLY an extra 24 to pay which is still a disgrace. I've now got another credit card so that I can transfer the balance at 0% for 16 months.

Brighton fans can pay for their ST's over 12 months at 0% interest, now that's what I call looking after your fans and increasing the incentive to buy a ST, after all isn't that what CPFC2010 want ?

Dave
02-01-2011, 07:48 AM
Yeah just take in that form
345 ticket works out at 8 payments of 47
Extended to include Monday now
Silly question but if relegated and s/t prices go down
Would we be offered discount?
no

Superturk84
02-01-2011, 10:35 AM
And what about people like me who have 3 to pay for ?

It would have cost me an additional 47 to buy my tickets in this way, in the end I took the slightly less insulting method of paying by credit card, ONLY an extra 24 to pay which is still a disgrace. I've now got another credit card so that I can transfer the balance at 0% for 16 months.

Brighton fans can pay for their ST's over 12 months at 0% interest, now that's what I call looking after your fans and increasing the incentive to buy a ST, after all isn't that what CPFC2010 want ?

Now that is a good Idea, PM them and see if you get an answer fella