I am sure he's very happy OG.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
27-06-2011, 03:04 PM
Ban him! :veryangry ;)

old git
27-06-2011, 03:06 PM
:D

I am sure he's very happy OG.
Typical isn't it though ?He gets away fan of the year and all the time is supplying info. to his club board.
I'm voting for Wehatepalace next year.:(

leicester1
27-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Whats the news....what have i missed.....iv'e had a quick deckers at the other threads and i can't see anything.......

old git
27-06-2011, 03:10 PM
Whats the news....what have i missed.....iv'e had a quick deckers at the other threads and i can't see anything.......
That' s because you are in the process of being banned.:hi:

eagle mart
Danns/schmeichel & Owen

ExiledStirling

You have signed Calvin Andrew

little al
27-06-2011, 03:12 PM
Typical isn't it though ?He gets away fan of the year and all the time is supplying info. to his club board.

Yeah, me too.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
27-06-2011, 03:13 PM

I'm voting Phallus! (oh gawd i could have worded that better!) :o

smudgerseagles
27-06-2011, 03:16 PM
You have signed Calvin Andrew

2 million - cheap at half the price

leicester1
27-06-2011, 03:20 PM
Young Danns.:p ............We'll look after him,good signing in my opinion......

i know a lot of Palace fans will be keeping an eye on his progress so i'll keep you updated especialy as i plan to take in more away games this season.:D

mart63
27-06-2011, 04:32 PM
Look and learn BHA fans,we shall wave a fond goodbye and wish him well for the future.
What we will not do is slag him off,dish out idle threats,or go on to a rivals messageboard saying he was rubbish and we did not really want to keep him anyway,and we are more than happy with his inferior replacement.

leicester1
27-06-2011, 04:43 PM
To be honest i don't generally take too kindly to Leicester players leaving us....so i understand that line of thought from any Palace.....Danns won't have it easy here....he'll have to earn a place in the team through hard work......i'm sure he'll be a success here though...he has my backing as i watched him from the Holmesdale a couple of Easters ago.:p

little al
27-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Look and learn BHA fans,we shall wave a fond goodbye and wish him well for the future.
What we will not do is slag him off,dish out idle threats,or go on to a rivals messageboard saying he was rubbish and we did not really want to keep him anyway,and we are more than happy with his inferior replacement.

This is bang on the money.:p

Eaglesfan1
27-06-2011, 05:13 PM
Palace being Palace, is anyone getting the horrible feeling Danns might score a hat-trick against us next season?

Eaglesfan1
27-06-2011, 05:13 PM
Palace being Palace, is anyone getting the horrible feeling Danns might score a hat-trick against us next season?

Brumie Allan
27-06-2011, 05:17 PM
Palace being Palace, is anyone getting the horrible feeling Danns might score a hat-trick against us next season?Go on post it three times that would b e funny:)

oops, sorry, I don't normally have a joke with new posters, I thought you were someone else.

orp pisshead1
27-06-2011, 05:34 PM
Shame he didn't show bit of loyalty after all the injuries but wish him well, a decent player on his day.

SJ'sLoveMonkey
27-06-2011, 05:39 PM
Shame he didn't show bit of loyalty after all the injuries but wish him well, a decent player on his day.

This really, but loyalty and footballers very rarely go in the same sentence

BulletEagle
27-06-2011, 05:42 PM
And will then celebrate with the Leicester fans and be hated by the Palace lot forever more. There is a fine line between love and hate.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
27-06-2011, 06:47 PM
Hard to keep track of all these high profile signings, eh old chap?

New LP
27-06-2011, 11:24 PM

He did turn down overtures from Southampton when we were in administration.

leicester1
28-06-2011, 04:23 PM
Good piece in our local rag today...so Young Danns chose us over Glasgow Rangers and Champions League football...thats just the sort of player any fans would want,hungry for success and willing to earn the chance of playing in the so-called top league.

VHA....its been a bit of a wait but at least new players are arriving,...in my opinion...we tried to buy promotion last season under Sven,this season while admitedly we are spending more than the average team....this is going to be a bit different and our coaching staff have to earn their corn gelling the team together.

Kidofwonder
28-06-2011, 07:35 PM
Andy Johnson,Jonathan Woodgate,Schemical,David Nugent,CMS, Danns,

they will walk this league but apparently West Ham want most of those too.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
28-06-2011, 07:37 PM
Good piece in our local rag today...so Young Danns chose us over Glasgow Rangers and Champions League football...thats just the sort of player any fans would want,hungry for success and willing to earn the chance of playing in the so-called top league.

Danns is also hungry for burgers in the off season. Expect him to take a month or two to reach 'full fitness' ;)

Oli28
28-06-2011, 09:53 PM
Andy Johnson,Jonathan Woodgate,Schemical,David Nugent,CMS, Danns,

hope the physio is up to the challenge

Staines Eagle
28-06-2011, 10:28 PM
hope the physio is up to the challenge

:D

thereichstuff
04-07-2011, 04:36 PM
Just signed st ledger from preston , them not us !

Niel Smillie
04-07-2011, 06:06 PM
Second black mark Leicester1, you have now let the weeds snatch CMS from under your nose.

wellquickwoody
04-07-2011, 10:10 PM
Second black mark Leicester1, you have now let the weeds snatch CMS from under your nose.

He fancied a big club apparently, one with ambition, not a a weirdo with a ddgy girlfriend. Oh, Simon Jordan has gone now has he?

eagles #1
04-07-2011, 10:13 PM
He fancied a big club apparently, one with ambition, not a a weirdo with a ddgy girlfriend. Oh, Simon Jordan has gone now has he?
Which makes it even more bizarre he chose Brighton. A club who has had sub 9,000 gates for the last 10 years.

Oh yea, you've sold 18,000 season tickets for this year, you're now among the worlds elite, huge club.. :rolleyes:

JAS78
04-07-2011, 10:18 PM

to be fair i think they and wham pulled out, even with there budget 3M is a crazy price, nearly 28 and unproven = very high risk

leicester1
05-07-2011, 01:38 PM
From the things iv'e been hearing the prat upped his demands .....after recieving the best personel terms from us......so Sven basically told him to get stuffed in Norse...

Vince Hilaire's Afro
05-07-2011, 01:41 PM
From the things iv'e been hearing the prat upped his demands .....after recieving the best personel terms from us......so Sven basically told him to get stuffed in Norse...
I bet it was tough for him to turn down all that long blond hair, too.

CP Satellite
05-07-2011, 01:45 PM
He should get more gay time at Brighton. Sorry, game.

leicester1
05-07-2011, 01:46 PM
He won't have long blond hair if feels...'Tired and Weary...and 'walks down Filbert Street'.............;)

GreatGonzo
05-07-2011, 01:54 PM
Any idea what his wage demands were?

When teh Murray issue was going on all teh talk was that they had a wage cap and that Murray wanted far more than that. Seemed at the time that it was around 7.5k per week tops. Cannot see that CMS has signed for that or less?

britabroad
05-07-2011, 02:00 PM
Any idea what his wage demands were?

When teh Murray issue was going on all teh talk was that they had a wage cap and that Murray wanted far more than that. Seemed at the time that it was around 7.5k per week tops. Cannot see that CMS has signed for that or less?

OK, for the final time GG, it is "the" not "teh." Go away and write it down 300 times ;)

james powell
05-07-2011, 02:09 PM
OK, for the final time GG, it is "the" not "teh." Go away and write it down 300 times ;)
I'm not the only one that gets annoyed with this then :D. I think GG does it on purpose now.

little al
05-07-2011, 02:38 PM
I'm not the only one that gets annoyed with this then :D. I think GG does it on purpose now.
Drives me ******* mental.

GreatGonzo
05-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Drives me ******* mental.

Nah you were mental long before that! ;) :p

At least Microsoft autocorrects it! :p

thereichstuff
07-07-2011, 10:24 AM
Just had a 5 million bid accepted for mills at reading :eek: Feck me !

Jasper
07-07-2011, 10:49 AM
That is insane. I didn't realise they had so much money. Might put a bet on them to get promoted now.

dufski13
07-07-2011, 11:10 AM

More than paid his dues by being key to us staying up 2 seasons in a row IMO.

leicester1
07-07-2011, 12:41 PM
These Thai boys have got some serious Dosh.....:eek: ....................:angel:

Vince Hilaire's Afro
07-07-2011, 01:45 PM
These Thai boys have got some serious Dosh.....:eek: ....................:angel:
It's all a bit empty though, Leicester1.......isn't it?

leicester1
09-07-2011, 11:16 AM
Vince....never been fuller......even under O'neil.:p

thereichstuff
09-07-2011, 11:24 AM
Leicester 1 , now you are a sensible away poster and you dont generally post bull but deep down all this must be sitting uneasy on you ? Ok , its great spending all this cash to try to reach the promised land but like the weeds it could easily backfire , are you worried a little bit ?

leicester1
11-07-2011, 04:38 PM
TRS.....mate ...iv'e stopped thinking ahead and whether things can go wrong...i also gave up on home matches years ago...apart from us v Palace last year....the present situation here is a tad embarrassing as you can imagine with all the money we're splashing about but it'll just be same as for a lot of our away support to which i aim to be more regular this season....like iv'e said before....beer,travel football....footballs fooked in so many ways with youngsters having little chance of progressing,club identity at so many clubs being lost,all the football ground rules and regulations.....it can be depressing if you let it get to you...

2 more things...Palace still have a decent set-up,the board are fans and youngsters from the area CAN make it playing for Palace...you still have your ground....you are so lucky.........as for me,i'd expect us to win promotion this particular season anyway before we started shopping Harods style so absolutely nothing has changed.....:p

eagle mart
11-07-2011, 04:39 PM
Routledge is next on your shopping list

leicester1
11-07-2011, 04:45 PM
EM....So iv'e been hearing....for me...its Maynard from Bristol that i want to see happen...

old git
11-07-2011, 07:11 PM
EM....So iv'e been hearing....for me...its Maynard from Bristol that i want to see happen...
Not being funny but if your owners clear off like Pompeys are the wages etc. sustainable.?
You wouldn't want to end up with the weeds finances:clown:

leicester1
15-07-2011, 03:09 PM
Pistol....who knows .....we're just going to try and enjoy the here and now...

Wild Rover
15-07-2011, 07:49 PM
Just had a 5 million bid accepted for mills at reading :eek: Feck me !

Luvly jubbly a nice little windfall for us at the 20% sell on clause, I make that approx 650k for our leaders to spend on players..........hmmm maybe not. :bash:

hdeagle
20-07-2011, 07:03 AM
Promotion or bust is a dangerous game for Leicester to be playing, just like Cardiff are finding out having lost their key players and manager after their "Buy Promotion" policy failed.

leicester1
15-10-2011, 12:10 PM
Update on Young Danns.....apparently he qualifies for the Republic of Ireland,

Danns writes a short piece for our local paper on a Friday and currently he's trying to shake off flu effects though he has trained,won his place back and performed well enough last week against Derby so i expect him to play tomorrow in Brummieland...live on bbc at 1-15pm for anyone interested.:cool:

AJ's right boot
15-10-2011, 12:15 PM
What's the general consensus on Danns mate? Thought he was a quality player with us.

leicester1
15-10-2011, 12:32 PM
Danns had a slow start for us but then he was'nt the one,did enough at Cov on the opening day,came on as sub in the Carling cup and did'nt find it easy getting into the game....i missed the 2 home defeats where most of our players let us down but saw him at Barnsley when the whole team under-performed and Barnsley were their usual hardworking selves....after getting dropped Danns is back in the team and looked like hes stepped his game up....most of our fans like him and rate him...a couple of people have recently agreed with me that Danns should be played wider but Sven likes his Diamonds ....so far hes a popular lad and everythings optimistic for him and us.:p

AJ's right boot
15-10-2011, 01:58 PM
Danns had a slow start for us but then he was'nt the one,did enough at Cov on the opening day,came on as sub in the Carling cup and did'nt find it easy getting into the game....i missed the 2 home defeats where most of our players let us down but saw him at Barnsley when the whole team under-performed and Barnsley were their usual hardworking selves....after getting dropped Danns is back in the team and looked like hes stepped his game up....most of our fans like him and rate him...a couple of people have recently agreed with me that Danns should be played wider but Sven likes his Diamonds ....so far hes a popular lad and everythings optimistic for him and us.:p
People may well correct me but i thought he was always a slow starter to the season, and sometimes looked like he was carrying a bit of weight after the summer. Always got better as the season progressed though.

evvo111
16-10-2011, 01:52 PM
Kevin Wright as ref in the second half..you deserve better.

jobiinthelastmi
16-10-2011, 04:43 PM
Bad result for Leicester and Danns today, subbed early on and looked crap when he was playing.

Never mind...We have Zaha :lux:

leicester1
18-10-2011, 03:47 PM
No excuses from me,Brum like Boro wer'nt up to much so i don't know what that makes us as we only took a point from those two games.

Danns has had the flu so maybe he played because he's only just won his place back,in hindsight he should have given the game a miss...understandable ...so he escapes any critisism from me...