PDA

View Full Version : Spain 3 Chile 2

PeterH
03-09-2011, 01:06 AM
Chile were winning this friendly 2-0. Chile were great first half, and then Spain overrun them second half. Spain pulled two goals back and then dived for a penalty for the 3rd in the 90th minute. Ref bought it.

Riccardo
03-09-2011, 01:09 AM
Are you a big Chile fan now Peter ?

Also, saw your mates Dave and Dave in the Holmesdale the other week. Smashing.

Hedgehog
03-09-2011, 01:14 AM
And their other brother Dave...

squelchy18
03-09-2011, 01:16 AM
Chile were winning this friendly 2-0. Chile were great first half, and then Spain overrun them second half. Spain pulled two goals back and then dived for a penalty for the 3rd in the 90th minute. Ref bought it.

I really hate Spain as a footballing nation...Full of cheats.

PeterH
03-09-2011, 01:40 AM
glNb3VeiBtA

PeterH
03-09-2011, 01:41 AM

Excellent. DE Glad All Over is one of them.

I love the way Chile play and they have a golden generation. More interesting than England.

PeterH
03-09-2011, 01:42 AM
I really hate Spain as a footballing nation...Full of cheats.

Annoyingly, I have searched through You Tube and looked through lots of highlight vids, they show repeat after repeat of goals, but not the Spanish player diving.

PeterH
03-09-2011, 01:48 AM

Ric,

I will be back for a few games in February. We need to meet up a couple of times.

Are you still in Tunbridge Wells?

PeterH
03-09-2011, 02:14 AM
Chile currently beating Mexico 3-1 in Mexico Sub 25.

WTF is sub 25.

Ridiculous. FIFA need to sort this.

Sub 15
Sub 18
Sub 21
Adult

What is so difficult? Younger than sub 15 is not needed, let the kids enjoy their football. I see sub 17, sub 19, sub 22, sub 23, and now sub 25. Stupid.

jamie12
03-09-2011, 02:15 AM
Chile currently beating Mexico 3-1 in Mexico Sub 25.

WTF is sub 25.

Ridiculous. FIFA need to sort this.

Sub 15
Sub 18
Sub 21
Adult

What is so difficult?
I thought South America was under 23's?

PeterH
03-09-2011, 02:17 AM
I thought South America was under 23's?

Only FIFA knows? All well with you Jamie?

PeterH
03-09-2011, 02:17 AM
It's a good game though.

jamie12
03-09-2011, 02:18 AM
Only FIFA knows? All well with you Jamie?
True! Not awful thanks mate, yourself?

jamie12
03-09-2011, 02:19 AM
It's a good game though.
Take it it's on Chilean TV?

PeterH
03-09-2011, 02:24 AM
True! Not awful thanks mate, yourself?

Very well, better than a couple of years back.

Like I said to Rick, I'll be back in Feb and I'll persudae the crew to get one of their famous post match DRINKS sorted. We'll meet up.

PeterH
03-09-2011, 02:24 AM
Chilean off. That's three today. LOL

jamie12
03-09-2011, 02:25 AM
Very well, better than a couple of years back.

Like I said to Rick, I'll be back in Feb and I'll persudae the crew to get one of their famous post match DRINKS sorted. We'll meet up.
Good to hear mate :)

Alright mate quality, see ya then! :)

jamie12
03-09-2011, 02:25 AM
Chilean off. That's three today. LOL
As in red cards? Dirty gits ;)

PeterH
03-09-2011, 02:27 AM
Take it it's on Chilean TV?

Yep, free.

Aircraft went down on Robinson Cruseo Island today (Chilean territory), looks like it has killed one of the most famous TV personalities.

jamie12
03-09-2011, 02:28 AM
Yep, free.

Aircraft went down on Robinson Cruseo Island today (Chilean territory), looks like it has killed one of the most famous TV personalities.
******* hell :(

PeterH
03-09-2011, 02:31 AM
As in red cards? Dirty gits ;)

They are a bit punchy.

As per above in the Spain game. Great game ruined by an incompetent ref.

Chile teo goals to the good, should have been three. Spain play great second half and pull it back to 2-2. That shoulkd have been it for a friendly. 86 mins ref gets involved. Sends a Chilean off - friendly game let me remind you.

Then he awards Spain a pen for an outrageous dive. Then red cards a Chilean protesting from the bench. Calling him a c unt I guess, A minute later a fight breaks out, caused by a Spanish player that should get red carded, and the ref does nothing. The refs poor actions caused it all.

PeterH
03-09-2011, 02:34 AM
******* hell :(

The worst thing is the film crew were there as part of 'lift up Chile' an organisation that is rebuilding the country after last years earthquake and Tsunami. The Tsunami devasted the islands.

Is there a God?

jamie12
03-09-2011, 02:34 AM
They are a bit punchy.

As per above in the Spain game. Great game ruined by an incompetent ref.

Chile teo goals to the good, should have been three. Spain play great second half and pull it back to 2-2. That shoulkd have been it for a friendly. 86 mins ref gets involved. Sends a Chilean off - friendly game let me remind you.

Then he awards Spain a pen for an outrageous dive. Then red cards a Chilean protesting from the bench. Calling him a c unt I guess, A minute later a fight breaks out, caused by a Spanish player that should get red carded, and the ref does nothing. The refs poor actions caused it all.
TBF, its like the Manure syndrome.
It's the in-thing to love off Spain, and so the refs do it.
Shouldnt be the case, but it is.

jamie12
03-09-2011, 02:38 AM
The worst thing is the fiulm crew were there as part of 'lift up Chile' an organisation that is rebuilding the country after last years earthquake and Tsunami. The Tsunami devasted the islands.

Is there a God?
Take it there's a bloody sad mood out there :( that really is awful.

In my eyes, not a chance.

PeterH
03-09-2011, 02:40 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-14772608

This is the story.

PeterH
03-09-2011, 02:41 AM
Take it there's a bloody sad mood out there :( that really is awful.

In my eyes, not a chance.

Yep, very down mood this weekend. Just about all lost are young, younger than 40.

PeterH
03-09-2011, 02:42 AM
Plus, the head of the police force resigned today. What a Friday?

He was a good man TBH.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-14772197

jamie12
03-09-2011, 02:44 AM
Yep, very down mood this weekend. Just about all lost are young, younger than 40.
Shit, really is no age to go. Take it no-one knows a possible reason for it?

PeterH
03-09-2011, 02:56 AM
The runway is a landing strip. The planes only have enough fuel for a one-way trip. It appears that the pilot aborted two landing attempts due to dodgy cross winds. After the second abort they lost contact. Just as the sun was setting.

Search and rescue is hindered by isolation. Need to get planes from the mainland, a good 400 miles away, and it's now dark. Waiting for a miracle now. It seems the plane has gone into the Pacific.

I want to visit these Islands, not so sure now.

PeterH
03-09-2011, 02:57 AM
I'd say it is either lack of fuel or the undercarrage not coming down.

Plus, it's a female pilot.

jamie12
03-09-2011, 02:59 AM
The runway is a landing strip. The planes only have enough fuel for a one-way trip. It appears that the pilot aborted two landing attempts due to dodgy cross winds. After the second abort they lost contact. Just as the sun was setting.

Search and rescue is hindered by isolation. Need to get planes from the mainland, a good 400 miles away, and it's now dark. Waiting for a miracle now. It seems the plane has gone into the Pacific.

I want to visit these Islands, not so sure now.
Shit. By the sounds of it, it's a disaster waiting to happen anyway.

So slim chances of finding the bodies then. Feel sorry for the families

jamie12
03-09-2011, 02:59 AM
Plus, it's a female pilot.
Say no more :D :p

PeterH
03-09-2011, 03:25 AM
Still no sign. They are gone.

Chile sub 25 won 3-1 in the end.

jamie12
03-09-2011, 03:34 AM
Blimey :(

And wouldnt expect Chile to beat Mexico, then again, I know feck all about uner 25 level lol.

Hedgehog
03-09-2011, 03:36 AM
Watching it now... a couple of cracking Chile goals in the first half!

Second half to come.

PeterH
03-09-2011, 04:01 AM
Blimey :(

And wouldnt expect Chile to beat Mexico, then again, I know feck all about uner 25 level lol.

Chile are far superior to Mexico at all levels.

PeterH
03-09-2011, 04:02 AM
Watching it now... a couple of cracking Chile goals in the first half!

Second half to come.

If this is the game against Spain, wait for the penalty decision.

jamie12
03-09-2011, 04:03 AM
Chile are far superior to Mexico at all levels.
Really? Always thought Mexico were decent and Chile not all that tbh.

PeterH
03-09-2011, 05:02 AM
Really? Always thought Mexico were decent and Chile not all that tbh.

And you'd be right. But things have changed.

jamie12
03-09-2011, 05:04 AM
And you'd be right. But things have changed.
Ahh fair play mate

El Aguila
03-09-2011, 07:44 AM
Didn't look very friendly!

917L
03-09-2011, 07:49 AM
glNb3VeiBtA

All caused by arbeloa being a wanker

Then a gutless ref who blows for time instead of carding anyone

the kooch
03-09-2011, 08:08 AM
that reminded me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5oNb7WZXiw

El Aguila
03-09-2011, 09:12 AM
You can see the "foul" here, on two minutes.

Jl394AMlGM0

That Iniesta would look good in a Palace shirt.

Latvian Eagle
03-09-2011, 11:02 AM
Arbeloa inflamed the whole incident and then you see Sergio and Sergio Ramos come wading in to make things even worse! :o Idiots!!!

Isle of Wight
03-09-2011, 11:27 AM
You can see the "foul" here, on two minutes.

Jl394AMlGM0

That Iniesta would look good in a Palace shirt.

Hate cheating like that :(

Hedgehog
03-09-2011, 12:36 PM
If this is the game against Spain, wait for the penalty decision.
I see your point... or rather I didn't!

Would like to have seen a few more replays - I think they only showed one which blatantly looked like no contact was made.

Keeper was unlucky also with the save.

PeterH
03-09-2011, 02:52 PM
LOL. Spain even cheat in friendlies.

SexualChocolate
03-09-2011, 02:59 PM
Arbeloa is clearly a cheat. Playing for the Liverfools then for the super-mari-grande-puta's it's clearly in his blood now. However, would it have happened if the Chileans had kept their heads and still had 11 players on the pitch? Maybe the lad didn't deserve sending off (the reply showed that the tackle wasn't as bad as it looked in real time), but some of the tackles flying in were beyond stupid. Until they knock the unprofessionalism out of their game they'll never achieve their full potential. Shame really, Sanchez, Vidal and Valvida are phenomenal players. They'd do well at Palace. :)

AmericanEAGLE.
03-09-2011, 03:24 PM
Busquets is a f**king w*nker.

El Aguila
03-09-2011, 03:36 PM
Busquets is a hero.

PeterH
03-09-2011, 09:25 PM
Arbeloa is clearly a cheat. Playing for the Liverfools then for the super-mari-grande-puta's it's clearly in his blood now. However, would it have happened if the Chileans had kept their heads and still had 11 players on the pitch? Maybe the lad didn't deserve sending off (the reply showed that the tackle wasn't as bad as it looked in real time), but some of the tackles flying in were beyond stupid. Until they knock the unprofessionalism out of their game they'll never achieve their full potential. Shame really, Sanchez, Vidal and Valvida are phenomenal players. They'd do well at Palace. :)

A lot of truth in that. But what gets me is the ref is always quick with the card for the Chilean players, yet the cards stay in his pocket for the Spaniards. A few dirty tackles early in the game went unpunished.

Same if Palace played the Manc or Liverpool I guess. Big team bias.

The fight was as a direct consequence of the Spanish cheating for the penalty and the ref falling for it. It was as though the ref couldn't wait to give it. Now does that make him a cheat as well or just incompetent.

In a friendly there was no need to dive for a penalty. Coming back from 2 down should have been satisfaction enough. But the Spanish darlings had to push it. I hope they come unstuck soon.

SexualChocolate
03-09-2011, 10:06 PM
A lot of truth in that. But what gets me is the ref is always quick with the card for the Chilean players, yet the cards stay in his pocket for the Spaniards. A few dirty tackles early in the game went unpunished.

Same if Palace played the Manc or Liverpool I guess. Big team bias.

The fight was as a direct consequence of the Spanish cheating for the penalty and the ref falling for it. It was as though the ref couldn't wait to give it. Now does that make him a cheat as well or just incompetent.

In a friendly there was no need to dive for a penalty. Coming back from 2 down should have been satisfaction enough. But the Spanish darlings had to push it. I hope they come unstuck soon.

The Chileans should take a leaf of out Scotlands book. The Czech's dived for a penalty and the Scottish players, although mightily pissed, accepted that they couldn't change the decision. Berra didn't even react when incorrectly booked for diving in the Czech area a few minutes later when denied what should have been a penalty of their own to win a game. That was in an actual qualifier. Like you said, it was a friendly, so why fight over the decision? Silly buggers. FIFA will now surely make sure the Chileans (and some of the Spanish's) actions affect their eligibility for games that matter.

PeterH
04-09-2011, 04:13 PM
No, can't see FIFA worrying too much about a bit of handbags. They certainly won't sanction any Spanish players.

SexualChocolate
04-09-2011, 06:03 PM
No, can't see FIFA worrying too much about a bit of handbags. They certainly won't sanction any Spanish players.

I've seen the replays since posting and agree. Initially I thought punches were thrown, but instead it's the usual bollox.

Chocky
05-09-2011, 04:13 PM
It was a terrible dive and two Spanish players were encroaching by yards!

However, it's become very fashionable now to knock Spanish football just because they are wiping the floor with the rest of the world at every level internationally and also at club level.

It was a pointless stupid friendly that should never have been played anyway, these international "fillers" in the absence of a qualifier are a waste of time that can just cause needless injuries.

They should save their diving and twatting for proper matches. :D

PeterH
05-09-2011, 04:25 PM
Chile played another on Sunday, and how silly do I look. Mexico 1 Chile 0. Lots of chances either side. I doubt Chilean players were that bothered, affected by the air crash off Robinson Crusoe. Another game on Tues or Wed against Ecuador I think. 3 games in 6 days, stop whining Ferguson et al.