PDA

View Full Version : Big Screens Outside Olympic Venues

dan27
05-08-2012, 09:59 PM
I'll be in London on tuesday to watch the Triathlon. But once that's finished at about midday does anybody know if I'd be able to go to the velodrome to watch the action on the big screen outside the velodrome?

Do I need to pay? Do I need to get a ticket in advance?

Also, does anybody know if I need tickets to go into the Olympic Park itself?

Answers would be greatly appreciated I can't seem to find any information anywhere.

Nork1
05-08-2012, 10:51 PM
I just got back. From what I saw today you'll need an event ticket to get into the park.

dan27
05-08-2012, 11:57 PM
Cheers, I'll probably just watch on the big screen in Hyde Park which is apparently free entry and possible to get guaranteed entry tickets for.

Would have loved to visit Olympic Park during the games so that's disappointing but I'll visit it some other time.

I'm so so proud of how well the games are going and how well supported the events have been, just wish I could do my bit to support Team GB during the games!

piaktow
06-08-2012, 11:41 AM
there are big screens in hyde park and victoria park, both are free to get into but you have to go through airport type security and will get food and drink taken off you. both will probably be pretty empty on tuesday.