22-12-2012, 07:25 PM
classy thread

1_Neil_Warnock
22-12-2012, 07:37 PM
Is this the sequel to 'suck my arse'?

GreatGonzo
22-12-2012, 07:43 PM
My nan could have saved that

My son could have saved it and he has only just started to walk!

FourtyTwo
22-12-2012, 07:46 PM
That was one of the worst penalties I've ever seen. If Speroni hadn't saved it, I would have been appalled!

Danny boy
22-12-2012, 07:48 PM
Worst pen of the season

Chunt
22-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Shut up you melt.

stinky
22-12-2012, 07:58 PM
One of the worst penalties I've seen. So bad that if Jules had committed to a full on dive instead of watching the ball he may well have dived over it.

Stupid thread.

Gosling
22-12-2012, 07:59 PM
Shut up you melt.

At the risk of sounding like mrgins, what does this mean?

I presume it's some hooliespeak from the oeuvre of Danny Dyer, but I'm not sure what it's intended to say or, indeed, who it's being said about.

cappuccinoeagle
22-12-2012, 08:01 PM
Even Flinders or Wilmot would have saved it!

west country boy
22-12-2012, 08:03 PM
At the risk of sounding like mrgins, what does this mean?

I presume it's some hooliespeak from the oeuvre of Danny Dyer, but I'm not sure what it's intended to say or, indeed, who it's being said about.Turn it in you cardboard cutout. (Also, Selhurst Celtic was vexed that I never told him you were around the other week. He sends his regards and says there will always be a drink for you if you meet up.)

Oli28
22-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Other than against Bristol City about 5 years ago, I don't remember him saving any penalities for us at all before today?

So those saying he never saves penalties did have a point.

Great performance from Jules today, shame about their goal but some top class saves nonetheless.

Dave
22-12-2012, 08:11 PM
Oh Jamie

Pub Idol
22-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Little boy swearing at fellow supporters on the internet.

The Omen
22-12-2012, 08:45 PM
To those who say Jules can't save a pen
You bunch of *****.

Nice of you to include your IQ in your username so we can forgive posts like this ;)

little dedders
22-12-2012, 08:47 PM
You bunch of *****.

Shame he let in a complete howler to cost us 2 points

Oli28
22-12-2012, 08:50 PM
Jules didn't cost us two points today, he probably earnt us one point.

Dorking .Eagle
22-12-2012, 09:06 PM
Is this thread really needed? Jules saved three in one game once (Reading away about 6/7 years ago)

doogleboy
22-12-2012, 09:08 PM
this reminds me of "suck my arse"

1_Neil_Warnock
22-12-2012, 09:18 PM
Is this thread really needed? Jules saved three in one game once (Reading away about 6/7 years ago)

I'm sure that was Kiraly

Dave
22-12-2012, 09:19 PM
this reminds me of "suck my arse"

I believe that thread was started by another of the BBSs great thinkers

squelchy18
22-12-2012, 09:24 PM
Jules was immense today. So their goal was fairly soft, he pulled off a number of stunning saves to keep us in it.

Chobham Eagle
22-12-2012, 09:25 PM
BBS at its worst.

JDawg
22-12-2012, 09:26 PM

Erm...Aren't you overlooking the other four saves ex. the penalty? All of these needed saving. Do the maths on the points based on this.

Jules MOM despite being nutmegged.

Gooders
22-12-2012, 09:30 PM
One of the worst penalties I've seen. So bad that if Jules had committed to a full on dive instead of watching the ball he may well have dived over it.

Stupid thread.

This. Utterly ridiculous thread.

dannyturner
22-12-2012, 09:37 PM
Saving a penalty is not an exact science, and unless you got inside Jules head you will not know how good a save it was. He may have been watching the way that the taker played the ball all game...did he drive or sweep his passes, how was he playing the conditions, what was the shape of his run up? When all things are considered any penalty save is good, some are exceptional. As ridiculous as the OP may sound, he edges it when people start saying my nan, boyfriend, daughter etc would have saved it.

Eaglesmad123
22-12-2012, 09:39 PM
I blame the police

Blind_Eagle
22-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Jules was immense today. So their goal was fairly soft, he pulled off a number of stunning saves to keep us in it.
That save in the first half when he dived low to his right and got a hand to it was immense.

Les Butler
22-12-2012, 10:08 PM
Saving a penalty is not an exact science, and unless you got inside Jules head you will not know how good a save it was. He may have been watching the way that the taker played the ball all game...did he drive or sweep his passes, how was he playing the conditions, what was the shape of his run up? When all things are considered any penalty save is good, some are exceptional. As ridiculous as the OP may sound, he edges it when people start saying my nan, boyfriend, daughter etc would have saved it.

My Wife ?

wiggy
22-12-2012, 10:09 PM
Who gives a toss.. he bloody saved it!!!

tasty_snacks
22-12-2012, 10:28 PM
Is this the sequel to 'suck my arse'?

Like most sequels, it's not as good as the original.

Jules could've stopped that effort with his right foot.

squelchy18
22-12-2012, 10:52 PM
That save in the first half when he dived low to his right and got a hand to it was immense.
I have no idea how he got that..I thought it was a certain goal.

rbarmy
22-12-2012, 11:07 PM
Yeah me too

Owngoal
22-12-2012, 11:25 PM
You really are a silly boy assuming you are 12, first time I can remember Jules saving one but it was so awful it doesn't show anything about him. His one handed save was one of the best i have seen in years, the dribbling through his legs one of the worse. I will remember the one hander. Stunning. Hopefully you may realise what a dick you've been and apologise.

st albans
23-12-2012, 02:07 AM
Reception is normally quite bad in the ground. He's done well to send a post from the stadium,

Kirby
23-12-2012, 04:12 AM
You bunch of *****.

Well, he couldn't before today.

And let's be honest, Matt Gregg would've saved that with his little toe.

Kirby
23-12-2012, 04:19 AM
As for the rest of his game. What a performance. I was thinking how he'd gone pretty much unnoticed for the last few months, but he definitely showed his worth today.

That save low down infront of the Holmesdale was ridiculous.

aj4england
23-12-2012, 10:28 AM
Walked down to the ground and talking to my dad and said don't think I can remember jules saving a penalty, to which he replied I don't care if he don't save a penalty if he don't make any howlers...... :D

Owngoal
23-12-2012, 10:29 AM
Jamie 12 like a little to**er neg reps those who think he is full of sh*t shocker - have one back you ****

eaglejez
23-12-2012, 10:32 AM
Jules was immense today. Unfortunately keepers always get remembered for the one mistake :(

milky87
23-12-2012, 10:35 AM
Other than against Bristol City about 5 years ago, I don't remember him saving any penalities for us at all before today?

Pretty sure he saved about 48 of Pompey's pens in a shoot out (which we still lost)

Lord Flange
23-12-2012, 10:44 AM
Many moons ago the BBS, in it's infancy, was a far more sensible place.

Now we have threads like this which in truth should just be deleted as they are such a waste of space.

I would have been cringing with embarrassment just typing that opening post.

milky87
23-12-2012, 10:44 AM

Now we have threads like this which in truth should just be deleted as they are such a waste of space.

Have you looked at your username?

rhynoeagle
23-12-2012, 10:46 AM
Propa nawty thread this.

Chris of Beckenham
23-12-2012, 10:52 AM
This may be harsh but he made his first save look very spectacular when he could have held it. He was then out of position for one that was dipping but recovered well. He then pushed one over in the second half before letting one go through his legs. In between he never came for one cross as per usual. He ain't Nigel Martin and he is not the player we had the season we were in admin.

PalaceBhoy
23-12-2012, 11:11 AM
This may be harsh but he made his first save look very spectacular when he could have held it. He was then out of position for one that was dipping but recovered well. He then pushed one over in the second half before letting one go through his legs. In between he never came for one cross as per usual. He ain't Nigel Martin and he is not the player we had the season we were in admin.

Don't know about harsh but it's bollocks.

Chobham Eagle
23-12-2012, 11:15 AM

And a very merry Christmas to you too. :(

Chobham Eagle
23-12-2012, 11:15 AM

So true.

Pub Idol
23-12-2012, 11:48 AM
so this was the neg rep I got from Jamie5.

"**** off you condescending ****. hope you drown in your own mucus."

So question is, do I except this as internet banter? Or as he gone too far? He clearly thinks his words will have no repercussions.

So do I report him to the Mods?

Or do I threaten to kick his head in ?

Maybe I will give him the chance to apologize. I stand by my original condescending post - Thoroughly deserved as the thread is so pathetic.

doogleboy
23-12-2012, 11:51 AM

So question is, do I except this as internet banter? Or as he gone too far? He clearly thinks his words will have no repercussions.

Maybe I will give him the chance to apologize. I stand by my original condescending post - Thoroughly deserved as the thread is so pathetic.

Ridiculous. Awful thread.

eaglejez
23-12-2012, 01:11 PM

its the scary world of the internet. You are often communicating with people who you normally wouldn't come across - different walks of life, different ages, life experiences etc. Everyone is still getting used to that fact on Twitter, Messageboards etc.

The best way is to accept the fact that people have different ways of expressing themselves and 99.9% of the time its harmless banter on the BBS. Just banter back.

In Jamies case he's pretty young so I'm guessing he was drunk when he posted :p

Les Butler
23-12-2012, 01:12 PM
Yes, yes it is an awful thread but all threads cannot be gems and Pub idol take Jamie for what he is, you know when you have a pwoper nawty kid trying to get attention ?.....:o

I think what we have to do is take a step back, understand that its just a very young kid trying his hardest to be someone else which is clearly not working.

When Jamie (bless him) is a little bit older he will look back then cringe and wish the thread would have been closed ;)

Just to add Jamie may have posted straight after the pen save so he may have got a little bit excited...

eaglejez
23-12-2012, 01:30 PM
....... trying his hardest to be someone else which is clearly not working.

good summary of 99.9% of BBSers :p

cpfcfly
23-12-2012, 01:43 PM
:lux:

See it this way, he won us a point. Without him it would've been 4-1 to Huddersfield easily. He made some tremendous saves.

IMO he's allowed to make a mistake or two when he plays like that!

Pub Idol
23-12-2012, 01:45 PM
Yes, yes it is an awful thread but all threads cannot be gems and Pub idol take Jamie for what he is, you know when you have a pwoper nawty kid trying to get attention ?.....:o

I think what we have to do is take a step back, understand that its just a very young kid trying his hardest to be someone else which is clearly not working.

When Jamie (bless him) is a little bit older he will look back then cringe and wish the thread would have been closed ;)

Just to add Jamie may have posted straight after the pen save so he may have got a little bit excited...

Yep except that.

Its over. Will move on.

Owngoal
23-12-2012, 02:36 PM

I got something about eating shit from him when he is just f.I'll of it. I put it down to small dick penis envy which he surely suffers from. Never mind, when he grows up he may be able to string a coherent chain of conscious thoughts together in an articulation that we can understand. Meanwhile he can look forward to being as wise about football as GF is

rhiannapaul
23-12-2012, 02:44 PM
if you look at Speroni game it had highs and lows, inconsistant. i have always been annoyed at his below average performance on crosses, he did actually do well on one yesterday, but needs to domionate the box more thats why Argentine have never bothered, he is no Nigel Martyn

Latvian
23-12-2012, 02:59 PM
A good game by his standards but lets not rave about that penalty save? The last time I can remember him saving a pen was away at Barnsley yonks ago, I think they then retook it and scored anyway. Can't remember (m)any other occasions...

Cannot believe that goal went in yesterday, on first view I thought another Huddersfield player had poked the ball passed Jules but what a shocker. I love the bloke but he hasn't been in the sort of form that made him a hero for a good few seasons. If he can get up to his former standards it could make the difference in a playoff/promotion race.

Ardent Eagle Forever
23-12-2012, 03:04 PM
You bunch of *****.

Is Julian your dad?

Chobham Eagle
23-12-2012, 03:10 PM
A good game by his standards but lets not rave about that penalty save? The last time I can remember him saving a pen was away at Barnsley yonks ago

As has already been pointed out, he saved a hatful against Portsmouth in the League Cup a couple of years ago.

Kirby
23-12-2012, 03:40 PM
I love the bloke but he hasn't been in the sort of form that made him a hero for a good few seasons. If he can get up to his former standards it could make the difference in a playoff/promotion race.

He's had sod all to do this season to be fair! Teams don't attack us anywhere near as much as they used to.

Still the best 'keeper in the league IMO.

Two or three of his saves yesterday were world class.

Celestial Empire
23-12-2012, 04:20 PM

Stupid thread.

Sean dived, Julian just kind of fell on the ball.:)

dogstar721
23-12-2012, 06:20 PM
My nan could have saved that

It was hit with such pace and venom, that even if Jules had gone the wrong way, a covering defender might well have been able to get a block in.... :D

He had a blinding game yesterday, only bad moment was the goal. Shame, given the stops he'd made all game.

jamie12
02-03-2013, 12:18 PM
Bump :p

Big-Griff
02-03-2013, 12:21 PM
Good work Jamie.:p

Brumie Allan
02-03-2013, 12:53 PM
Bump :p
You've got some front bumping this. If I were you I'd have let it die.

Did you get home ok yesterday/today?

windy
02-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Come on, own up! Who said Jules can't save a pen then?

You bunch of ******* ******* *****!

TheJudge
02-03-2013, 01:17 PM
Love Speroni but the ball was kicked straight at him.
I could have saved it.
He has been terrific for us though, a loyal and quality chap.
Hard to come by.

RickyB
02-03-2013, 01:23 PM
******* **** bags!

Absolution
02-03-2013, 01:28 PM
Classic BBS thread. Up ******* yours.

jabber
02-03-2013, 01:30 PM
Little boy swearing at fellow supporters on the internet.
Did you mean silly little boy?.

Old Joe Paxton
02-03-2013, 01:35 PM
An original post of great Wildean wit tinged with a Pinteresque angry young man incisiveness. You will go far. Probably a tabloid journalist...

SeanPalace84
02-03-2013, 01:35 PM
**** **** ****.....seeing as everyone else is at it

Vince Hilaire's Afro
04-03-2013, 06:34 AM
No wonder Jamie is excited. I still feel the minor rumblings of a slight stiffy when I think of Big Nigel's penalty heroics away to Notts County.

OldPeanutSeller
04-03-2013, 06:54 AM
The late Frankie Howerd could have saved that.

bald-eagle
04-03-2013, 10:40 AM
***** ** ********* ********* **** ******** *** ******** ***** *** ****** ******** ****** * ******** * **

and that's all I've got to say 'bout it.

PIE "N" MASH
04-03-2013, 10:46 AM
***** ** ********* ********* **** ******** *** ******** ***** *** ****** ******** ****** * .
This^^^with #@&*#$ bells on it