PDA

View Full Version : Player Sponsorship

Latvian Eagle
21-01-2014, 03:33 PM
Hi Steve,

Just wanted to draw this to your attention. I only enquired about price to see how much it was, but I was told as spaces in the programme had been filled.

Rather than write it all out again, please see what I posted on another thread...

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost.php?p=11522277&postcount=13

I am sure the amount doesn't make a massive difference to the club coffers but I found the response a bit off, especially as Kevin Phillips and Jimmy Kebe have left (or on loan) and are still on the page.

CPFC2010
21-01-2014, 05:28 PM
Hi Steve,

Just wanted to draw this to your attention. I only enquired about price to see how much it was, but I was told as spaces in the programme had been filled.

Rather than write it all out again, please see what I posted on another thread...

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showpost.php?p=11522277&postcount=13

I am sure the amount doesn't make a massive difference to the club coffers but I found the response a bit off, especially as Kevin Phillips and Jimmy Kebe have left (or on loan) and are still on the page.

I'll ask if there's anything that we can do but probably not if all players are now sponsored

Latvian Eagle
21-01-2014, 05:51 PM
I'll ask if there's anything that we can do but probably not if all players are now sponsored

It's not that all players are sponsored... It's that there is "no room left on the page in the programme". Which seemed like an odd response to me.

CPFC2010
22-01-2014, 01:01 AM
I've checked and the situation is that every player is sponsored and the page is full. The supporters who have paid to sponsor Kebe and Phillips will be offered the next 2 players to arrive - Ronaldo and Messi by all accounts thanks to the price of a cup of tea at Selhurst Park ;-)

CPFC2010
22-01-2014, 01:01 AM
I've checked and the situation is that every player is sponsored and the page is full. The supporters who have paid to sponsor Kebe and Phillips will be offered the next 2 players to arrive - Ronaldo and Messi by all accounts thanks to the price of a cup of tea at Selhurst Park ;-)

ice_man30
22-01-2014, 08:30 AM
What's the deal with sponsoring a player, what does the money go to? The club? The player? I've always wondered.
Thanks

Scoot
22-01-2014, 08:36 AM

:D :p

CPFC2010
22-01-2014, 09:01 AM
What's the deal with sponsoring a player, what does the money go to? The club? The player? I've always wondered.
Thanks

The club

Latvian Eagle
22-01-2014, 08:41 PM
Can I just steal Aaron's shirt then? ;)