PDA

View Full Version : Ticket help

gazzagoalie
26-01-2014, 01:57 PM
Hi Steve,
I would like to order a ticket for the Hull game using my selhurst six. I know this can't be done online, and I can't get to the box office before Tuesday night. Nor can I really afford to call the box office on my mobile. What would you suggest I do? Should I just turn up on Tuesday night and hope I can get a ticket?
Cheers

CPFC2010
26-01-2014, 06:11 PM
Hi Steve,
I would like to order a ticket for the Hull game using my selhurst six. I know this can't be done online, and I can't get to the box office before Tuesday night. Nor can I really afford to call the box office on my mobile. What would you suggest I do? Should I just turn up on Tuesday night and hope I can get a ticket?
Cheers

There are 2000 tickets left so you will be fine to turn up

gazzagoalie
26-01-2014, 11:50 PM
Cheers Steve

gazzagoalie
27-01-2014, 12:26 PM
Could you look into getting the online system upgraded to recognise people with Selhurst 6 memberships? It really is a bit of a faff having to phone up or go to the box office, and I just feel it should be easier to get hold of the tickets, when we've already paid for them.
Thanks

CPFC2010
27-01-2014, 02:55 PM
Could you look into getting the online system upgraded to recognise people with Selhurst 6 memberships? It really is a bit of a faff having to phone up or go to the box office, and I just feel it should be easier to get hold of the tickets, when we've already paid for them.
Thanks

I will ask. I think it is on a SEE tickets "to do" list.

spy
27-01-2014, 08:16 PM
Could you e-mail the box office and ask them to reserve you one for collection?

gazzagoalie
28-01-2014, 12:02 AM
I will ask. I think it is on a SEE tickets "to do" list.

Thanks. I noticed you can now see how many points you have too, so thanks for getting that sorted.

bunter
28-01-2014, 09:44 AM
Can one just buy a ticket on the night at the gates/box office without buying the membership thats required online for a ticket?

CPFC2010
28-01-2014, 01:36 PM
Can one just buy a ticket on the night at the gates/box office without buying the membership thats required online for a ticket?

You still need a membership but they will probably make an exception for people who are making a one-off visit.

gazzagoalie
29-01-2014, 01:27 PM
Hi Steve, another one from me.
Are Everton not offering a concession/student price for the game? Would I have to pay the full adult price? (I'm a student)
Cheers

CPFC2010
29-01-2014, 02:23 PM
Hi Steve, another one from me.
Are Everton not offering a concession/student price for the game? Would I have to pay the full adult price? (I'm a student)
Cheers

Sorry I don't know on this one. Please ask our box office or check the Everton web site. They MUST offer our fans the same conession prices that they offer their own fans in the same stand (as we do for them)

ricardoro
30-01-2014, 02:36 PM
Hello Steve
In April, 3 of my relatives (all massive Palace fans with 120 years service) are flying over from Australia and would love to see the Villa and Cardiff games, along with me and my son (further 90 years service!)
Unfortunately the Box Office cannot assist me securing 5 tickets right now and cannot tell me as a Silver Member how many tickets I might be able to get when they go on sale.
This is a very special occasion for us. Is there anything that could be done?

CPFC2010
30-01-2014, 04:26 PM
Hello Steve
In April, 3 of my relatives (all massive Palace fans with 120 years service) are flying over from Australia and would love to see the Villa and Cardiff games, along with me and my son (further 90 years service!)
Unfortunately the Box Office cannot assist me securing 5 tickets right now and cannot tell me as a Silver Member how many tickets I might be able to get when they go on sale.
This is a very special occasion for us. Is there anything that could be done?

You really won't have problem buying tickets for these games once they go on sale. If you do (when they are on sale) let me know.....