PDA

View Full Version : Foreign loans and English Loans

Jordan555x
26-01-2014, 03:32 PM
Can you help me clear this up, are we allowed foreign loans in, even though our two loan spots are filled up? Seems Sunderland have more than 5 loans with 3 of them being foreign loans, is this something that would be taken into consideration?

CPFC2010
26-01-2014, 06:06 PM
Can you help me clear this up, are we allowed foreign loans in, even though our two loan spots are filled up? Seems Sunderland have more than 5 loans with 3 of them being foreign loans, is this something that would be taken into consideration?

Yes foreign loans are allowed in addition to the max 2 domestic loans

croydonexile
29-01-2014, 11:07 PM
By domestic do you mean premier league ?

CPFC2010
30-01-2014, 04:30 PM
By domestic do you mean premier league ?

No, all English leagues.

We currently have our maximum 2 loan players.

Should we want a third loan player from an English club, hypothetically, we would have to cancel one of the current loan deals (which of course can only be done with the agreement of the parent club) or agree a transfer fee with one of the parent clubs for one of the players and then agree a contract and personal terms with the player in question.

Halfwayline
01-02-2014, 10:22 AM
Does that mean that if we leave one space available in the 25 blank on Monday it, in theory, could be filled for by a non domestic player?

CPFC2010
01-02-2014, 12:26 PM
Does that mean that if we leave one space available in the 25 blank on Monday it, in theory, could be filled for by a non domestic player?

I think it could be filled by a British player too if they were a free agent. I'm not an expert on this though.

EddieEdwards
01-02-2014, 08:06 PM
I think it could be filled by a British player too if they were a free agent. I'm not an expert on this though.British or otherwise, this wouldn't be allowed. The only circumstances in which you're allowed to name fewer than 25 players and then add free agent signings after the deadline is if you do not have enough contracted players (aged 21 or over) at the time of naming the squad. As we have more than enough contracted players to name a full squad, we would not be allowed to name an incomplete squad and then fill the slots later with free agent signings.

Whyteleafe_Sage
01-02-2014, 08:36 PM
Any player who's out of contract at the end of a transfer window can be signed outside of a transfer window, but I guess once we've named our 25 we can't include a new player in that list. So he'd need to be young enough to not need to be part of the 25 - if that make sense.