PDA

View Full Version : Away Kits

jempie
29-01-2014, 01:24 PM
Hi CPFC2010,

Apologies if you've covered this elsewhere, but just want to know if there will be any more deliveries of the current away top?

Really want to get one, but the smallest they had in the shop last night was XL - I'm after a M/ L.

Thanks

CPFC2010
29-01-2014, 02:11 PM
Hi CPFC2010,

Apologies if you've covered this elsewhere, but just want to know if there will be any more deliveries of the current away top?

Really want to get one, but the smallest they had in the shop last night was XL - I'm after a M/ L.

Thanks

Sorry, but we don't run the club shop (yet) so you will have to contact Foz on this question.

She currently works for JSPL but the good news is that she will be working for us soon.

Beanie
29-01-2014, 02:43 PM
Steve,

When does the changeover happen in the shop? I'm assuming end of the season.

No agenda, just wondered!

CPFC2010
29-01-2014, 03:54 PM
Yes - end of the season. Although the guy who's going to running it all started on Monday.

CaterhamEagle24
29-01-2014, 04:03 PM
Hi CPFC2010,

Thanks

I asked in the club shop yesterday, because I also am desperate for this shirt, but they said they're not getting anymore in!

Pub Idol
29-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Steve,

With all the song and dance about both home and the evil sash and club shob problems the 3rd kit slipped under the radar a tad.

Ironically I think its the best out of the 3 kits. My wife bought it for me for xmas and I love it. Simplicity is sometimes best.

redskin eagle
29-01-2014, 05:36 PM
goood news Steve that Foz is going to be with us,always helpful to deal with.

Palace Ultra
30-01-2014, 10:47 PM
Hi. I just wanted to say that I think getting macron on board as kit supplier is a great move. They make really good quality and stylish gear. Can't wait for a wide range of stock to be in the shop. Thanks for listening to feedback and acting on it; it really is appreciated :)

CPFC2010
30-01-2014, 11:25 PM
Hi. I just wanted to say that I think getting macron on board as kit supplier is a great move. They make really good quality and stylish gear. Can't wait for a wide range of stock to be in the shop. Thanks for listening to feedback and acting on it; it really is appreciated :)

I'm very impressed with of the quality of the kits, training wear and casual wear that I have seen.

The BBS's rag trade expert Monkoid reckoned that they were easily the best and he was at all the presentations by possible suppliers.

andy burton
31-01-2014, 11:20 AM
I asked in the club shop yesterday, because I also am desperate for this shirt, but they said they're not getting anymore in!

Not being funny if you were that desperate why wait until now? They were out in August!

CPFC2010
31-01-2014, 12:25 PM
PLEASE NOTE - ALL QUESTIONS ON THE CLUB SHOP AND MERCHANDISE SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO FOZ BOWERS OR MIKE PINK NOW.

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=250267

OakwoodEagle
31-01-2014, 01:31 PM
I heard a rumour that the players don't like the black kit as it blends in with the crowd too much, so it probably won't be used again. Is this true?

CPFC2010
31-01-2014, 01:36 PM
I heard a rumour that the players don't like the black kit as it blends in with the crowd too much, so it probably won't be used again. Is this true?

That's the first I've heard of it.

I guess we'll find out on Sunday when the home kit doesn't work but black or yellow are fine. I'll ask the training ground which it is for those who like to dress appropriately.

andy burton
31-01-2014, 02:24 PM
PLEASE NOTE - ALL QUESTIONS ON THE CLUB SHOP AND MERCHANDISE SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO FOZ BOWERS OR MIKE PINK NOW.

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=250267

Perhaps a separate forum similar to this one would be useful mods?

Battle EAGLE
06-02-2014, 01:33 PM
Well just phoned the shop to spend 46 quid on a black away kit, told they only have XL and are not getting anymore in.To Be honest it's a joke there are loads of fans that still want this kit, as it's by far the best for many a year. In this day and age I can't believe that the club shop is not going to get anymore in, can our club afford to lose this revenue NO.
Something should be sorted for the fans that where unable to get one. Cheers

CPFC2010
07-02-2014, 07:24 PM
Well just phoned the shop to spend 46 quid on a black away kit, told they only have XL and are not getting anymore in.To Be honest it's a joke there are loads of fans that still want this kit, as it's by far the best for many a year. In this day and age I can't believe that the club shop is not going to get anymore in, can our club afford to lose this revenue NO.

Sorry but we do not currently run the club shop. This is completely beyond our control and we did tell the company that runs it that demand would be big for this strip but they didn't want to order more stock.

Fareham_Eagle
07-02-2014, 08:42 PM

Have you not been reading about the club shop on here for the last year and a half ? This is exactly why they have come to the decision to take back over the running of it.

Battle EAGLE
07-02-2014, 09:26 PM
Sorry but we do not currently run the club shop. This is completely beyond our control and we did tell the company that runs it that demand would be big for this strip but they didn't want to order more stock.

Thanks for your reply, it is a shame hopefully we can have this kit or similar next season. My wife has got one but won't let me near it, she says ITS MINE.
Cheers