PDA

View Full Version : Stephensons Lounge

sneezy
30-01-2014, 10:27 AM
Now the worry about season ticket costs are over, any chance of some info about what the refurbishment of the Stephensons will involve, and what extra facilities will be offered?
I hear rumours of it being extended to reduce the crush in there; it would be interesting to know how that will be achieved.
Will there be an opportunity to get proper ale in there? we're down to bottles now, having lost our small barrels earlier in the season. Do you envisage a better food offering, if so what might that be?

CPFC2010
30-01-2014, 03:24 PM
Now the worry about season ticket costs are over, any chance of some info about what the refurbishment of the Stephensons will involve, and what extra facilities will be offered?
I hear rumours of it being extended to reduce the crush in there; it would be interesting to know how that will be achieved.
Will there be an opportunity to get proper ale in there? we're down to bottles now, having lost our small barrels earlier in the season. Do you envisage a better food offering, if so what might that be?

Steve P has big plans to improve it. I think it would be a serious make-over along the lines of Speroni's and the Wright and Bright bar.

No details yet.

And I promise to nag them to get draught ale back. You'll have to stick to bottled Kernel, Cronx and Palace Ale for now.