PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Deadline Day?

SamTheOldGoat
31-01-2014, 02:57 PM
I'm sure SP, PA, TP etc are up to their eyeballs now, but where do you fit into it Steve? Are you currently aware of all potential signings? Is your phone of the hook? Will they spend £Xm without consulting you and the other 2? Are you constantly F5'ing on the BBS? Watching SSN etc?

Hope it's less stressful for you than it has for most of us:D! Work has been at an absolute minimum today! :p

CPFC2010
31-01-2014, 03:29 PM
I'm sure SP, PA, TP etc are up to their eyeballs now, but where do you fit into it Steve? Are you currently aware of all potential signings? Is your phone of the hook? Will they spend £Xm without consulting you and the other 2? Are you constantly F5'ing on the BBS? Watching SSN etc?

Hope it's less stressful for you than it has for most of us:D! Work has been at an absolute minimum today! :p

Tickets, BBS questions and beer, that's me.

I'm leaving it to SP, IM, TP and PA. I have complete confidence in them to do their best for Palace. I get an update now and again but am relaxed that whatever happens happens.
If we signed nobody at all I still think this team is good enough to stay up - especially with Glenn to come back.

maestro
31-01-2014, 03:32 PM
Any update of when Glenn is going to be back Steve?

Pistol Knight
31-01-2014, 04:00 PM
Tickets, BBS questions and beer, that's me.

I'm leaving it to SP, IM, TP and PA. I have complete confidence in them to do their best for Palace. I get an update now and again but am relaxed that whatever happens happens.
If we signed nobody at all I still think this team is good enough to stay up - especially with Glenn to come back.

Talking from the wallet :D:D:D

CPFC2010
31-01-2014, 04:39 PM
Any update of when Glenn is going to be back Steve?

I heard that he was doing shooting practise on the training ground this week which sounds promising. I don't think that he or we want the pressure of a date. Soon, we all hope.

Kingswood_Eagle
31-01-2014, 11:18 PM
Steve, you said 'judge us when the window shuts' so here it is.

CPFC have shown serious intent in this window and I for one am delighted with the new acquisitions! Well done to all!

scottjd1
31-01-2014, 11:31 PM
Nice work to CPFC2010.

We genuinely in with a great shout for the rest of the season...

scottjd1
31-01-2014, 11:31 PM
Nice work to CPFC2010.

We genuinely in with a great shout for the rest of the season...

wilf789
31-01-2014, 11:44 PM
Excellent job - well done to all involved!

PalaceRichard
31-01-2014, 11:51 PM
Steve, you said 'judge us when the window shuts' so here it is.

CPFC have shown serious intent in this window and I for one am delighted with the new acquisitions! Well done to all!
Exactly right. I did think that we would need an out and out goalscorer, but I think the signings today will strengthen the team in all areas.

It looks like a very targeted approach not spending crazy money, compared with the way others have gone about things today.

I am now very happy that I took 4/1 from a colleague earlier in the season about us staying up!

Well done guys.