PDA

View Full Version : Disabled Area

Crozzy71
02-02-2014, 09:51 AM
Hi Steve.

Bit of a liberty to ask, but I will anyway.

I'm a ST holder in the main stand (Stephenson). I had to have a foot tendon operation last Saturday which means I'm in plaster and non-weight bearing until 12/2. I had to miss the Hull game.

I'm desperate to go to the WBA game, but know there's not a chance I'll be able to take my seat in the Stephenson as there won't be room for me to stretch my leg and hold crutches etc.

Is there any room in the disabled areas of the ground and would i be able to arrange a car parking place ? This great plan does rely on me convincing a mate to be my driver for the day !!

If places are tight, no problem as I wouldn't want to take the place of someone who genuinely deserves a disabled space. I just thought I'd enquirer so I could get my football fix.

Cheers.

CPFC2010
02-02-2014, 11:54 AM
Hi Steve.

Bit of a liberty to ask, but I will anyway.

I'm a ST holder in the main stand (Stephenson). I had to have a foot tendon operation last Saturday which means I'm in plaster and non-weight bearing until 12/2. I had to miss the Hull game.

I'm desperate to go to the WBA game, but know there's not a chance I'll be able to take my seat in the Stephenson as there won't be room for me to stretch my leg and hold crutches etc.

Is there any room in the disabled areas of the ground and would i be able to arrange a car parking place ? This great plan does rely on me convincing a mate to be my driver for the day !!

If places are tight, no problem as I wouldn't want to take the place of someone who genuinely deserves a disabled space. I just thought I'd enquirer so I could get my football fix.

Cheers.

You best bet is to contact the box office and ask for Pam Groves, she is the disabled co-ordinator and will know if there are any spaces available.

Good luck

Steve

Crozzy71
02-02-2014, 12:28 PM
You best bet is to contact the box office and ask for Pam Groves, she is the disabled co-ordinator and will know if there are any spaces available.

Good luck

Steve

Cheers.