PDA

View Full Version : New Developments?

HappyLarry
03-02-2014, 02:02 PM
Hi Steve,

Listening to Steve Parish interview on Hol Radio on Friday night he mentioned that he would go back on at some point in future to answer some questions properly as there had been some new developments (I think he meant in relation to the possible stadium development) but then got cut off before he could finish!
So I suppose I have two questions, are there any new developments with regard the stadium and does he plan to go back on Hol radio at some point for Q&A session?

Thanks

CPFC2010
03-02-2014, 02:49 PM
Hi Steve,

Listening to Steve Parish interview on Hol Radio on Friday night he mentioned that he would go back on at some point in future to answer some questions properly as there had been some new developments (I think he meant in relation to the possible stadium development) but then got cut off before he could finish!
So I suppose I have two questions, are there any new developments with regard the stadium and does he plan to go back on Hol radio at some point for Q&A session?

Thanks

I know that he's been working on stadium development but I don't think there's anything concrete that he can say just yet.

Micky Spilane
03-02-2014, 11:43 PM
I know that he's been working on stadium development but I don't think there's anything concrete that he can say just yet.

I saw what you did there.

Bankerhater1
04-02-2014, 08:01 AM
Well .. I like what you did there anyway .... "anything concrete" indeed!!!!

I just want to add that I think that represents an effective foundation to any discussion of this matter ...!!

gazzagoalie
04-02-2014, 11:25 PM
We can certainly build on it