PDA

View Full Version : Speroni Testimonial?

blanksight
04-02-2014, 09:37 PM
10 years in the summer. Any plans yet?

CPFC2010
05-02-2014, 12:36 PM
10 years in the summer. Any plans yet?

I imagine that is something that the club and Julian may discuss in the summer.

andy burton
05-02-2014, 12:39 PM
Would be great to have a pre-season friendly/testimonial against a prestige team for Jules. He deserves it...great pro and a gentleman.

CPFC2010
05-02-2014, 12:42 PM
Would be great to have a pre-season friendly/testimonial against a prestige team for Jules. He deserves it...great pro and a gentleman.

He's a fantastic bloke as well as a great player. We all love him.

There may be no pre-season home friendlies this summer as we will probably be putting doewn under soil heating and then a new pitch. This is a major job that will take from early may until early August.

CPFC_DAVE77
05-02-2014, 01:04 PM

There may be no pre-season home friendlies this summer as we will probably be putting doewn under soil heating and then a new pitch. This is a major job that will take from early may until early August.

Good - we can all go somewhere hot this summer for a bit of current bun AND the Palace.

Knowing us though we'll arrange a pre-season tour of Wales. :(

;)

ANTEAGLE
05-02-2014, 01:37 PM

I guess that will mean we will ask for the first game of next season (regardless of division) to be away to give us some extra time to get the pitch sorted?

tasty_snacks
05-02-2014, 01:53 PM
Get Boca over next pre-season?

woz1974
05-02-2014, 03:06 PM
A friendly against Argentina after the world cup would be good.

Nor-Ken
05-02-2014, 10:06 PM
I heard that Norway probably is the best place to have a pre season tour Steve!

Gladalloverrob
06-02-2014, 11:15 AM

I'd like to add he is a great bloke, he took time yesterday to go to my sons school and do some football coaching with the football club they set up this year at lunchtime. I don't know if it was in conjunction with the club (if so thank you) or if it was his own free time he used, but it made my sons day as a big fan of Speroni, if it was then hats off to hime for doing this..

Clapham Grand
06-02-2014, 05:41 PM
Any plans on a pre-season tour at all?

CPFC2010
07-02-2014, 07:13 PM
Any plans on a pre-season tour at all?

Too early to say but I assume so yes. It will depend on our league status I imagine.

David
10-02-2014, 06:49 PM
Julian was fantastic on Saturday, cannot wait for his testimonial whoever it may be against!