PDA

View Full Version : SWANSEA AWAY TICKETS

SHIPEAGLE
06-02-2014, 09:56 AM
Steve any idea when these will be available as it is less than 4 weeks away and should of been available by now

CPFC2010
06-02-2014, 10:42 PM
Steve any idea when these will be available as it is less than 4 weeks away and should of been available by now

Hi Graham, we have been discussing this with Swansea every day for a while and I hope that we are now about to receive the tickets.

DaveP
09-02-2014, 08:07 PM
Steve, just seen prices for Swansea away, Adults at £35.

I thought an agreement was put in place where tickets would only be £20?

Didn't we do this for them when they came to Selhurst?

CaterhamEagle24
09-02-2014, 08:52 PM
Steve, any idea what ID I'd need to provide for a student ticket? Would it be in terms of age or education? Cheers.

JDM SE25
09-02-2014, 09:15 PM
Says online we are in 'croeso' stand on the online ticketing, block 1 and 2. Where is this because I can't find one seating plan with it on it? Thanks

CPFC2010
10-02-2014, 04:07 PM
Says online we are in 'croeso' stand on the online ticketing, block 1 and 2. Where is this because I can't find one seating plan with it on it? Thanks

Croeso Stand is also known as the North Stand. Blocks 1 and 2 are behind the goal slightly to the right as you look at the pitch. Block 1 closer to the middle.

CPFC2010
10-02-2014, 04:09 PM
Steve, any idea what ID I'd need to provide for a student ticket? Would it be in terms of age or education? Cheers.

Sorry I don't know what Swansea's rules are on this. You'll have to check their web site.

CPFC2010
10-02-2014, 04:10 PM
Steve, just seen prices for Swansea away, Adults at £35.

I thought an agreement was put in place where tickets would only be £20?

Didn't we do this for them when they came to Selhurst?

From memory we charged them our standard price for adults (£32 at Selhurst) with a special offer of kid for a quid (Which they are doing for us)

spy
10-02-2014, 11:26 PM
How many tickets have we got for this one and are they selling quickly so far given the special deal?

CPFC2010
11-02-2014, 09:36 AM
How many tickets have we got for this one and are they selling quickly so far given the special deal?

We have an allocation of 2000. The tickets have not actually arrived from Swansea yet but have gone on sale on the web site.

BaldEagle96
11-02-2014, 10:37 AM
How many loyalty points are needed for this one please?

Oh wait a minute I forgot it is not a London derby! Silly me.

CPFC2010
11-02-2014, 11:56 AM
How many loyalty points are needed for this one please?

Oh wait a minute I forgot it is not a London derby! Silly me.

None needed and you get 20 for going !

saxoneagle
11-02-2014, 09:11 PM
We have an allocation of 2000. The tickets have not actually arrived from Swansea yet but have gone on sale on the web site.

I didn't realise their ground was so small, thought it was bigger!

I can't make this one, Steve, but will I be able to let a friend use my away ST ticket? I assume I'll just be allocated a ticket as normal and can send it on to him with no problems?

CPFC2010
12-02-2014, 10:13 AM
I didn't realise their ground was so small, thought it was bigger!

I can't make this one, Steve, but will I be able to let a friend use my away ST ticket? I assume I'll just be allocated a ticket as normal and can send it on to him with no problems?

Yes, no problem to do this.

JDM SE25
15-02-2014, 02:39 PM
Have we received the tickets yet?

CPFC2010
15-02-2014, 03:49 PM
Have we received the tickets yet?

They were due yesterday I think. Should be available on Monday.

JDM SE25
19-02-2014, 11:36 PM
Me and my dad have been given lower tier tickets? Is this a 'sitting area'?

CPFC2010
20-02-2014, 06:13 AM
Me and my dad have been given lower tier tickets? Is this a 'sitting area'?

What row and block? If you are under 16 you may have been (quite rightly) allocated seats in the family area. If you would rather not be there you can contact the box office and try to swap.

mikethetie2010
20-02-2014, 06:49 AM
jdm
I asked the box office this and received this reply
"Rows A-H are located in the Lower Tier of the stadium.

This is the section that Swansea have advised us to place any families, and supporters who would prefer to sit.

Other supporters have been allocated seats further back, in the Upper section"

Hope sitting is what you wanted and we all get to see :-)

JDM SE25
20-02-2014, 08:19 AM
jdm
I asked the box office this and received this reply
"Rows A-H are located in the Lower Tier of the stadium.

This is the section that Swansea have advised us to place any families, and supporters who would prefer to sit.

Other supporters have been allocated seats further back, in the Upper section"

Hope sitting is what you wanted and we all get to see :-)

Thank you very much. I'll be asking to move to upper tier

Crouchey21
20-02-2014, 05:21 PM
Any idea how many we have sold?

Get paid next week so have to wait until then.

CPFC2010
20-02-2014, 06:38 PM
Any idea how many we have sold?

Get paid next week so have to wait until then.

872 so far, plenty left for sale.

thereichstuff
21-02-2014, 05:39 PM
New batch of tickets finally in , got 4 this afternoon .

JDM SE25
24-02-2014, 08:12 PM
How many we sold Steve?

CPFC2010
24-02-2014, 10:13 PM
How many we sold Steve?

1200 sold, 300 left.

JDM SE25
25-02-2014, 07:01 AM
Wow that's a small allocation!

CPFC2010
25-02-2014, 07:12 AM
Wow that's a small allocation!

I think that I am right in saying that it is the smallest stadium in the league. Because of this they sell out home areas and make the away team pay for all their ticket allocation. We could have had 2000 but we'd have had to pay for 2000. I think that we have got it about right with 1500. As there are now under 300 remaining those who haven't bought yet need to get organised quickly.

JDM SE25
25-02-2014, 07:36 AM
Oh right, and 1500 seems about right then and there won't be empty seats in away end which is good.

saxoneagle
25-02-2014, 08:29 AM
I think that I am right in saying that it is the smallest stadium in the league. Because of this they sell out home areas and make the away team pay for all their ticket allocation. We could have had 2000 but we'd have had to pay for 2000. I think that we have got it about right with 1500. As there are now under 300 remaining those who haven't bought yet need to get organised quickly.

It seems every team has a different method of selling away tickets, all of which is designed to screw over either the travelling fans or their club, or provide as few seats as possible.

Is this something you think someone should be looking into to enable clubs to deal with this under one combined agreement?

Alternatively, maybe we should reciprocate next time we play them and make them pay up front for what they want, see how they like it!

CPFC2010
25-02-2014, 10:00 AM
It seems every team has a different method of selling away tickets, all of which is designed to screw over either the travelling fans or their club, or provide as few seats as possible.

Is this something you think someone should be looking into to enable clubs to deal with this under one combined agreement?

Alternatively, maybe we should reciprocate next time we play them and make them pay up front for what they want, see how they like it!

We are pushing the FA to provide this for away fans :-

Sale or Return payment policy
Pitchside seating
Separate areas for "sitters" and "singers"

CPFC2010
25-02-2014, 10:01 AM
Just a reminder. Anyone who has bought an adult ticket can buy 2 more tickets for kids at just £1 each.

Even if you're not sure your kids can make it, it's worth buying at this price !

eaglejez
25-02-2014, 02:48 PM
Just a reminder. Anyone who has bought an adult ticket can buy 2 more tickets for kids at just £1 each.

Even if you're not sure your kids can make it, it's worth buying at this price !

what age do the kids have to be to be kids :)

SHIPEAGLE
25-02-2014, 03:04 PM
How can Swansea charge for unsold tickets when they only sold about 1600 out of what 2600 for their visit to Selhurst. I am sure we didnt charge them for the other 1000.
If this is allowed then we should do the same i recall Man Utd did the same.
At what price do the Club have to pay for unsold tickets.
With kids for quid cant any unsold be put through the system as kids so it only costs the club £1 per ticket

CPFC2010
25-02-2014, 04:18 PM
what age do the kids have to be to be kids :)

Under 16

CPFC2010
25-02-2014, 04:22 PM
How can Swansea charge for unsold tickets when they only sold about 1600 out of what 2600 for their visit to Selhurst. I am sure we didnt charge them for the other 1000.
If this is allowed then we should do the same i recall Man Utd did the same.
At what price do the Club have to pay for unsold tickets.
With kids for quid cant any unsold be put through the system as kids so it only costs the club £1 per ticket

Yes it's absurb that we sell tickets to all away clubs on a sale or return basis but some make us buy them outright.

I am very tempted to say to them that any tickets that we don't sell were sold at £1 to kids.... who couldn't make the game, but apparently any tickets we don't sell have to be in the average adult/child proportion.

The whole thing stinks and I don't see why we can't simply sell tickets on a pay when sold basis (bearing in mind we get zero commission)

Pistol Knight
25-02-2014, 04:48 PM
IF we stay up treat all these wanker clubs like they treat us, or make them come around to the right way of thinking.
1= Money, money money
2= Money, money money
3= Money, money money
1,378 = FANS

CPFC2010
25-02-2014, 04:58 PM
IF we stay up treat all these wanker clubs like they treat us, or make them come around to the right way of thinking.
1= Money, money money
2= Money, money money
3= Money, money money
1,378 = FANS

I believe that Swansea are 25% fan owned and a shining example of a community club.

JDM SE25
25-02-2014, 06:51 PM
I've stuck with sitting in lower tier. Do u no how many tickets we have down the bottom? Thanks :love:

JDM SE25
25-02-2014, 06:52 PM
That heart face was ment to be the thumbs up sorry :p

Pistol Knight
25-02-2014, 07:25 PM
I believe that Swansea are 25% fan owned and a shining example of a community club.

Chelsea & Arsenal are a community club, their trouble is its first word is "care"

unsensibleLiam
25-02-2014, 07:54 PM

Steve, I have no kids that I am aware of, any I am unaware of are definitely under the age of 4, should I purchase additional kids tickets just in case potential children contact me between now and sunday?

CPFC2010
25-02-2014, 08:20 PM
I've stuck with sitting in lower tier. Do u no how many tickets we have down the bottom? Thanks :love:

Sorry I don't know, you'll have to Check with the box office

CPFC2010
25-02-2014, 08:22 PM
Steve, I have no kids that I am aware of, any I am unaware of are definitely under the age of 4, should I purchase additional kids tickets just in case potential children contact me between now and sunday?

Always a good idea.

salad fan club
25-02-2014, 08:34 PM
Yes it's absurb that we sell tickets to all away clubs on a sale or return basis but some make us buy them outright.

I am very tempted to say to them that any tickets that we don't sell were sold at £1 to kids.... who couldn't make the game, but apparently any tickets we don't sell have to be in the average adult/child proportion.

The whole thing stinks and I don't see why we can't simply sell tickets on a pay when sold basis (bearing in mind we get zero commission)

By Saturday the numbers will be small
If I was you I would arrange for somebody to buy the remaining few at kids rate
It will look mostly full and Swansea won't know
That way they won't make much

Brumie Allan
25-02-2014, 09:48 PM
That heart face was ment to be the thumbs up sorry :pDon't worry we all love the owners:p

mikethetie2010
25-02-2014, 10:24 PM

I'm up for buying 2 kids tickets at a quid to save the club £60 I'd encourage others to do likewise. I'll wait to see if any are left on saturday

jojobarnet
26-02-2014, 01:56 AM
Steve,

Having read your post on compulsory commitment to outright buy the away allocation, to swansea and similar, i have done some research.
Below is official premier league ruling in regards to away allocation:

R.9. The tickets referred to in Rule R.8 shall be made available to the Visiting Club in blocks corresponding to the blocks of seating (“Seating Block”) in the area of the Home Club’s Stadium for visiting supporters, such blocks to be designated by reference to the points at which segregation of home and away supporters can occur. There shall be no maximum or minimum number of seats in a Seating Block and any question as to the size of a Seating Block or the location of a segregation point shall be determined by the Board.

R.10. The Visiting Club:
R.10.1. may order and sell tickets on a sequential Seating Block by Seating Block basis (the sequence of release of Seating Blocks to the Visiting Club to be determined by the
Home Club);
R.10.2. must confirm its final order of tickets (subject to the conditions set out in Rule R.11) at least 4 weeks before the League Match to which they relate; and
R.10.3. shall pay for the entirety of the tickets so ordered save that it may return (and not
pay for) any unsold tickets in the final Seating Block for which it ordered tickets if it
has sold 50% of the tickets in that Seating Block.

R.11. Unless otherwise agreed, the provision by a Home Club of tickets for sale by a Visiting Club shall be conditional upon:
R.11.1. the Visiting Club making the tickets available for purchase by the later of either 3
working days after receipt from the Home Club or the date that is 4 weeks before
the date of the fixture;
R.11.2. any unsold tickets being returned by the Visiting Club to the Home Club not later
than 10 days before the date fixed for the League Match to which they relate;
R.11.3. the proceeds of tickets sold and the value (to be pro rata to the number of adult and concessionary tickets actually sold by the Visiting Club) of any unsold tickets not
returned as aforesaid being paid by the Visiting Club to the Home Club within 4
days of the League Match taking place;
R.11.4. the Visiting Club paying to the Home Club daily interest at the rate of 5 per cent.
per annum over the base rate for the time being of Barclays Bank Plc on any amount
not paid in accordance with Rule R.11.3.

I have re-read this over and over again as its fairly complex however I believe if Swansea have offered the tickets in one block(full allocation) then you would have been entitled to return these tickets(as long as you have sold 50%) no later than 10 days before the fixture(obviously this has now passed). Obviously we may sell tickets within that 10 day period however an estimation can be made on how many to keep and sell. This would mean that a smaller loss can be incurred.

If Swansea have been giving you the tickets in seating blocks then you may want to consider, in the future, not committing to buy all tickets until you are sure you will sell the next block.

Sorry for this being a long message but thought it may help.

CPFC2010
26-02-2014, 08:21 AM
Steve,

Having read your post on compulsory commitment to outright buy the away allocation, to swansea and similar, i have done some research.
Below is official premier league ruling in regards to away allocation:

R.9. The tickets referred to in Rule R.8 shall be made available to the Visiting Club in blocks corresponding to the blocks of seating (“Seating Block”) in the area of the Home Club’s Stadium for visiting supporters, such blocks to be designated by reference to the points at which segregation of home and away supporters can occur. There shall be no maximum or minimum number of seats in a Seating Block and any question as to the size of a Seating Block or the location of a segregation point shall be determined by the Board.

R.10. The Visiting Club:
R.10.1. may order and sell tickets on a sequential Seating Block by Seating Block basis (the sequence of release of Seating Blocks to the Visiting Club to be determined by the
Home Club);
R.10.2. must confirm its final order of tickets (subject to the conditions set out in Rule R.11) at least 4 weeks before the League Match to which they relate; and
R.10.3. shall pay for the entirety of the tickets so ordered save that it may return (and not
pay for) any unsold tickets in the final Seating Block for which it ordered tickets if it
has sold 50% of the tickets in that Seating Block.

R.11. Unless otherwise agreed, the provision by a Home Club of tickets for sale by a Visiting Club shall be conditional upon:
R.11.1. the Visiting Club making the tickets available for purchase by the later of either 3
working days after receipt from the Home Club or the date that is 4 weeks before
the date of the fixture;
R.11.2. any unsold tickets being returned by the Visiting Club to the Home Club not later
than 10 days before the date fixed for the League Match to which they relate;
R.11.3. the proceeds of tickets sold and the value (to be pro rata to the number of adult and concessionary tickets actually sold by the Visiting Club) of any unsold tickets not
returned as aforesaid being paid by the Visiting Club to the Home Club within 4
days of the League Match taking place;
R.11.4. the Visiting Club paying to the Home Club daily interest at the rate of 5 per cent.
per annum over the base rate for the time being of Barclays Bank Plc on any amount
not paid in accordance with Rule R.11.3.

I have re-read this over and over again as its fairly complex however I believe if Swansea have offered the tickets in one block(full allocation) then you would have been entitled to return these tickets(as long as you have sold 50%) no later than 10 days before the fixture(obviously this has now passed). Obviously we may sell tickets within that 10 day period however an estimation can be made on how many to keep and sell. This would mean that a smaller loss can be incurred.

If Swansea have been giving you the tickets in seating blocks then you may want to consider, in the future, not committing to buy all tickets until you are sure you will sell the next block.

Sorry for this being a long message but thought it may help.

How I understand it is that they have to offer us 10% of stadium capacity =2000.

I think that is too many as we will sell between 1200 and 1800.

We could have stopped sales at 1000 and returned 1000 without penalty but once we started selling into the second lot of 1000 tickets we are obliged to purchase 50% of them - ie a total of 1500.

I still can't see why it can't be "sale or return" but it is the case that we have to now pay for 1500 tickets if we sell them or not. We are currently on 1200.

So....it would help the club if any supporters who were thinking of going do now decide to come and if those who are already coming could bring their kids as that only cost £1 more per kid.

CPFC2010
26-02-2014, 10:41 AM
By Saturday the numbers will be small
If I was you I would arrange for somebody to buy the remaining few at kids rate
It will look mostly full and Swansea won't know
That way they won't make much

We can't "invent" kids and the limit is 2 per adult. But it does help the club if any adult who is going does buy tickets for their kids.

CPFC2010
26-02-2014, 10:45 AM
Please note that Swansea will not be selling tickets to away fans on the day.

Davy64
26-02-2014, 11:30 AM
What's the deadline for the tickets to be bought by? Cob Friday or Sat?

CPFC2010
26-02-2014, 04:22 PM
What's the deadline for the tickets to be bought by? Cob Friday or Sat?

Saturday morning should be OK. But once we get to 1500 it's sold out.

CPFCHawesy
26-02-2014, 05:33 PM
Perhaps come Saturday morning you could post how many remaining tickets we have of the 1500 (if any). That way, if there were any left at that point (because they'd be unlikely to sell) a few of us could purchase a couple of U16's tickets for our 'children'.

Would be more than happy to spend a couple of quid to help out given the situation, and am sure many others would as well, but wouldn't want to take the seats if there are people wanting to go that won't get tickets until thursday/friday.

Let us know! :p :lux:

kabbott
26-02-2014, 05:43 PM
Hi Steve (or anybody who can help for that matter),

I'm actually over to Wales (Chepstow) for family affairs from Saturday (1st March) to Saturday (8th March).
Very rarely over during the football season, I've never booked a ticket online before. If I were to book a ticket online, would I receive anything which would enable me to pick up the ticket at Swansea's ground? Or would I have to count on some kind BBSer soul to pick up my ticket from SP and then meet up at the ground or a pub so I could pick up my ticket in exchange for 1 or 10 pints?
Sorry for sounding so ignorant.
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

TIA

CPFC2010
26-02-2014, 06:06 PM
Hi Steve (or anybody who can help for that matter),

I'm actually over to Wales (Chepstow) for family affairs from Saturday (1st March) to Saturday (8th March).
Very rarely over during the football season, I've never booked a ticket online before. If I were to book a ticket online, would I receive anything which would enable me to pick up the ticket at Swansea's ground? Or would I have to count on some kind BBSer soul to pick up my ticket from SP and then meet up at the ground or a pub so I could pick up my ticket in exchange for 1 or 10 pints?
Sorry for sounding so ignorant.
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!

TIA

They can send your ticket on the coach for you to collect at the ground. Graham Maskell (Shipeagle on the BBS) is a very kind man and might be able to give you more advice.

deanchilds
26-02-2014, 06:21 PM
I'll happily collect the ticket and take it to ground for you Kabbot.

kabbott
26-02-2014, 06:30 PM
They can send your ticket on the coach for you to collect at the ground. Graham Maskell (Shipeagle on the BBS) is a very kind man and might be able to give you more advice.

Thanks Steve!

Palace Bear
26-02-2014, 07:08 PM
Would it not be cheaper for the club to contact local schools this week, round up kids who want to go, lay on a free bus and flog them the tickets at a quid rather than pay full whack to the greedy taffs?

CPFC2010
26-02-2014, 11:09 PM
Would it not be cheaper for the club to contact local schools this week, round up kids who want to go, lay on a free bus and flog them the tickets at a quid rather than pay full whack to the greedy taffs?

It's only 2 kids at £1 per adult.

thehalifaxman
27-02-2014, 07:35 AM

How would Swansea find out if you just allocated all the spare seats to kids tickets of the adults who buy kids tickets and swelled the £250 (or whatever it will be) loss.

Don't get me wrong that £250 too much but this attitude of some clubs towards each other is pretty shitty if you ask me. Shame it's too late to do it to them to make the money back.

web_man81
27-02-2014, 10:50 AM
How I understand it is that they have to offer us 10% of stadium capacity =2000.

I think that is too many as we will sell between 1200 and 1800.

We could have stopped sales at 1000 and returned 1000 without penalty but once we started selling into the second lot of 1000 tickets we are obliged to purchase 50% of them - ie a total of 1500.

I still can't see why it can't be "sale or return" but it is the case that we have to now pay for 1500 tickets if we sell them or not. We are currently on 1200.

So....it would help the club if any supporters who were thinking of going do now decide to come and if those who are already coming could bring their kids as that only cost £1 more per kid.

Steve

Having read through those premier rules on the subject it looks like bit of a restrictive practice….

For example if you didn't release the second block (1000) then 200 + of our supporters would not have been able to go to the match. If the rule wasn’t in place then Swansea would have been 200+ tickets and revenue to the good. Now they have been released the club is having to make up the difference of the first 500 tickets that don't sell.

It appears also that it is a way of restricting travelling support if the home club is not willing to release blocks that may not sell out..

Do you know the reasoning behind the rule and do we apply it to visiting teams.

HOVE EAGLE
27-02-2014, 11:36 AM
If I understand this correctly -if I buy two extra tickets for £2-I have no children - it will help the club financially in which case ill call the box office on Saturday as I assume that everyone else who wanted to go would have bought their tickets by then

CPFC2010
27-02-2014, 11:40 AM
If I understand this correctly -if I buy two extra tickets for £2-I have no children - it will help the club financially in which case ill call the box office on Saturday as I assume that everyone else who wanted to go would have bought their tickets by then

I couldn't possibly suggest that you buy tickets that you don't need but.....yes that would help the club reach our required total of 1500 tickets.

CPFC2010
27-02-2014, 11:47 AM
Steve

Having read through those premier rules on the subject it looks like bit of a restrictive practice….

For example if you didn't release the second block (1000) then 200 + of our supporters would not have been able to go to the match. If the rule wasn’t in place then Swansea would have been 200+ tickets and revenue to the good. Now they have been released the club is having to make up the difference of the first 500 tickets that don't sell.

It appears also that it is a way of restricting travelling support if the home club is not willing to release blocks that may not sell out..

Do you know the reasoning behind the rule and do we apply it to visiting teams.

I think that Swansea could argue that they can sell all their seats to home supporters. However they can't sell seats to home supporters in a block that is half full of away supporters. That's why they insist that we commit to buying an entire block at a time.

If we estimate that Palace demand is approx 1200 tickets, but the blocks are 500 each, we should really only take 1000 tickets so that we have no financial risk. But, as we want as many Palace fans there as possible, we have to take the risk and hope that we will sell the whole of the next block - or we will have to pay for unused tickets. I guess that's the price we have to pay to make sure that no Palace fan who wants to watch the game is turned away.

However......at Palace we give the away clubs an allocation of 10% of the stadium (2600) - with a possibility of a few more restricted views - and they only have to give us the money for the number of tickets that they actually sell.

That's partly because we are nice guys and partly because we couldn't re-configure the stadium to allow home fans into an unsold away block anyway.

Selhurst Celtic
27-02-2014, 11:57 AM
Steve, please check your PMs regarding a query concerning these U16 tickets.

CPFC2010
27-02-2014, 12:44 PM
Steve, please check your PMs regarding a query concerning these U16 tickets.

Done. And the ever-efficient Mandy has already sent you an e-mail. Steve

Selhurst Celtic
27-02-2014, 01:01 PM
Sorted, cheers.

CPFCHawesy
27-02-2014, 09:51 PM
Hi Kabbot,

Contacted the box office about this myself and got the following reply

'Any tickets not collected from us by 11am tomorrow, will be taken to Swansea for match day collection.

These can be collected from their ticket office, around 90 minutes before kick off.

Please make sure you quote your name and Client Reference when collecting the tickets.'

Should all be on the coaches as they won't have been collected

kabbott
27-02-2014, 11:17 PM
Hi Kabbot,

Contacted the box office about this myself and got the following reply

'Any tickets not collected from us by 11am tomorrow, will be taken to Swansea for match day collection.

These can be collected from their ticket office, around 90 minutes before kick off.

Please make sure you quote your name and Client Reference when collecting the tickets.'

Should all be on the coaches as they won't have been collected

Thanks for this.

I've just got in from the Lyon Europa Cup game and have received a PM with the same info from Shipeagle!

HRP
28-02-2014, 07:40 AM
hi Steve

Sorry if this has already been answered but do you still get ' points ' for these £1 swansea tickets ?

CPFC2010
28-02-2014, 01:25 PM
hi Steve

Sorry if this has already been answered but do you still get ' points ' for these £1 swansea tickets ?

Yes! Buy your kid a £1 Swansea ticket and they get 20 loyalty points.

CPFC2010
28-02-2014, 04:17 PM
LATEST UPDATE - There are now 100 tickets left for the Swansea game. They will be on sale on the web site and from the box office until 11am Saturday.

As mentioned before, CPFC has to pay for these tickets even if we don't sell them so we'd really appreciate fans buying up the last remaining tickets. No tickets for sale on the day of the game.

£35 adults and kids £1.

20 loyalty points per ticket purchased.

See you all in Swansea in good voice.

Steve

HRP
01-03-2014, 07:51 AM
Anyway of making the price of an adult ticket £37 with two ( free kids tickets ) ?

JDM SE25
01-03-2014, 07:52 PM
How many did we sell then?

CPFC2010
01-03-2014, 08:22 PM
How many did we sell then?

I don't know about this morning's final sales but around 1400 I think.

If anyone needs a ticket one of my mates is sick so I have a spare one.

SJisMagic
01-03-2014, 11:21 PM
steve could i have that ticket from you please?

CPFC2010
02-03-2014, 08:29 AM
steve could i have that ticket from you please?

Yes you can. It looks like my mate is definitely not going to make it. Please send me a private message with your mobile number and i'll get my son to meet you at the turnstiles at 4pm