PDA

View Full Version : Sunderland and Newcastle away

JDM SE25
06-02-2014, 09:57 PM
Hi Steve

Just thought I'd make a suggestion regarding travel to these two games. Do you reckon the club could do some sort of offer on coach travel for these two games if you go to both Newcastle and Sunderland? I.E. Buy one coach ticket get anther half price or something? It's a extremely long way to travel and train ticket prices are ridiculous now thanks to the TV channels announce live games so late. Just an idea :)

CPFC2010
06-02-2014, 10:44 PM
Hi Steve

Just thought I'd make a suggestion regarding travel to these two games. Do you reckon the club could do some sort of offer on coach travel for these two games if you go to both Newcastle and Sunderland? I.E. Buy one coach ticket get anther half price or something? It's a extremely long way to travel and train ticket prices are ridiculous now thanks to the TV channels announce live games so late. Just an idea :)

Thanks for the suggestion. We'll look at this.

the drexciyan
08-02-2014, 09:24 PM
Hi Steve,
Any indication on when Sunderland tickets will go on sale?
Cheers

h.cpfc
09-02-2014, 10:18 AM
Any idea on how much match tickets will be for each of these ones? Thanks in advance

CPFC2010
09-02-2014, 11:30 AM
Hi Steve,
Any indication on when Sunderland tickets will go on sale?
Cheers

Should be 4 weeks before the game.

CPFC2010
09-02-2014, 11:30 AM
Any idea on how much match tickets will be for each of these ones? Thanks in advance

No but should the same as they are charging fans other clubs so check their web sites.