PDA

View Full Version : Ticket questions for Saints and Liverpool

Tristanjt
09-02-2014, 07:18 PM
Hi Steve,

A couple of questions - I've got tickets for the Saints' game, currently due to be on Saturday 8th March. Depending on the results in the next week's FA Cup ties, this game could be moved - presumably to a midweek fixture. If ticket holders can't make the rearranged date, will they be able to get a refund?

Also - looking a little ahead here - Liverpool is the final home game of the season and with the only other category B fixture between now and then being Villa (aside from the aforementioned Saints' game), is it likely that there'll be a different ticketing arrangement in place because of the lack of B games that Liverpool could be paired with?

Thanks for any help you can give.

CPFC2010
10-02-2014, 03:42 PM
Hi Steve,

A couple of questions - I've got tickets for the Saints' game, currently due to be on Saturday 8th March. Depending on the results in the next week's FA Cup ties, this game could be moved - presumably to a midweek fixture. If ticket holders can't make the rearranged date, will they be able to get a refund?

Also - looking a little ahead here - Liverpool is the final home game of the season and with the only other category B fixture between now and then being Villa (aside from the aforementioned Saints' game), is it likely that there'll be a different ticketing arrangement in place because of the lack of B games that Liverpool could be paired with?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Yes, refunds are always available if a fixture is moved.

We've not decided on how to sell Liverpool tickets. Maybe with Villa tickets to start with and then perhaps to all who have bought a B grade game this season that was not already tied with an A. We'll work something out but as usual the plan is to have 100% Palace support in home areas.

Tristanjt
10-02-2014, 05:55 PM
Thanks for the reply; that arrangement on Liverpool sounds good to me!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk