PDA

View Full Version : Palace wine.

Celestial Empire
10-02-2014, 07:45 PM
Steve, I bought a case of the Palace red.
You said it was a Pomerol style of wine, and I can see what you meant.
Any chance of a nice Margaux or Graves offer next year ? (that's a bit more my cup of wine, so to speak).
I know these things take time.;)

CPFC2010
10-02-2014, 10:37 PM
Steve, I bought a case of the Palace red.
You said it was a Pomerol style of wine, and I can see what you meant.
Any chance of a nice Margaux or Graves offer next year ? (that's a bit more my cup of wine, so to speak).
I know these things take time.;)

Sorry we really dont have the demand to do different reds and most people seem to love this one.

croydons finest
11-02-2014, 07:29 PM
hello steve where can i buy me a bottle of this palace red and do u have a price.

thanks robert

CPFC2010
12-02-2014, 12:17 PM
hello steve where can i buy me a bottle of this palace red and do u have a price.

thanks robert

Not available by the odd bottle.

175 per dozen from the club (includes duty and VAT) of 90 per 6.

elbarno
15-02-2014, 04:37 PM
Slightly off topic Steve but concerning your Wine company,I think you should terminate the contract of your director Tom Hudson Ive noticed on your website it mentions that he likes to spend weekends in Brighton.please dont tell me you have A Brighton fan working for you.

CPFC2010
15-02-2014, 06:50 PM
Slightly off topic Steve but concerning your Wine company,I think you should terminate the contract of your director Tom Hudson Ive noticed on your website it mentions that he likes to spend weekends in Brighton.please dont tell me you have A Brighton fan working for you.

"Enjoying weekends in Brighton" is a euphamism for more than one activity that I personally do not take part in.

Dont worry, no Brighton fans are employed at Farr Vintners. Tom is a swimmer - he has done the Channel, Spain to Africa and Robben Island to Cape Town. That's why he goes to Brighton.