PDA

View Full Version : Problem with on-line seat selector

BigG-Sussex
13-02-2014, 12:49 PM
Hi Steve,

I don't know if you're aware but the on-line seat selector for Main Stand block B is inverted. The Rows are depicted correctly (top to bottom), but the seat numbers (left to right) are reversed so do not correlate to the actual seat numbers in the stadium. I'm pretty sure this also applies to other blocks in the main stand.

I have pointed this out to the ticket office where it was agreed this is a problem but, as yet, it's not been resolved. Its a real pain trying to select seats when you have to reverse the seat numbers all the time.

Can you persuade someone to address it please? Thank you.

CPFC2010
13-02-2014, 04:07 PM
Hi Steve,

I don't know if you're aware but the on-line seat selector for Main Stand block B is inverted. The Rows are depicted correctly (top to bottom), but the seat numbers (left to right) are reversed so do not correlate to the actual seat numbers in the stadium. I'm pretty sure this also applies to other blocks in the main stand.

I have pointed this out to the ticket office where it was agreed this is a problem but, as yet, it's not been resolved. Its a real pain trying to select seats when you have to reverse the seat numbers all the time.

Can you persuade someone to address it please? Thank you.

I've asked the ticket office manager to look into this. Thanks for pointing it out. Steve

PS - she will ask SEE to do it but it may not happen until next season.

BigG-Sussex
13-02-2014, 04:56 PM
I've asked the ticket office manager to look into this. Thanks for pointing it out. Steve

PS - she will ask SEE to do it but it may not happen until next season.

Thanks Steve...... Having it right for another season in the Premiership will be just perfect!!! ;) :lux:

Chobham Eagle
14-02-2014, 09:39 AM
Just to add - the seating plan has been like this for a very long time. I'm used to it now but it used to be very confusing!

Barbara4003
14-02-2014, 11:42 AM
Block F seating plan is the same (Main Stand).