PDA

View Full Version : Is Villa at home category B?

anti-addick
18-02-2014, 09:26 PM
Dearest Steve

Is Villa at home category B? If I am lucky enough to get Chelsea tickets (2 adult, 1 child) could I buy 3 adult tickets for Villa instead or do they have to match up?

Pretty sure that's OK according to what I read on the official website here: http://www.cpfc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/index.aspx

Sorry for the q's but I can't find the category for all matches on the official site yet and Golf Boy and Golf Boy Jnr have already booked flights to blighty for the Chelsea match......even though they haven't got tickets yet, which I need to sort out pronto. I need to use up the B game ones with a couple of friends because he won't be in the country.

thank you

CPFC2010
19-02-2014, 03:48 AM
Dearest Steve

Is Villa at home category B? If I am lucky enough to get Chelsea tickets (2 adult, 1 child) could I buy 3 adult tickets for Villa instead or do they have to match up?

Pretty sure that's OK according to what I read on the official website here: http://www.cpfc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/index.aspx

Sorry for the q's but I can't find the category for all matches on the official site yet and Golf Boy and Golf Boy Jnr have already booked flights to blighty for the Chelsea match......even though they haven't got tickets yet, which I need to sort out pronto. I need to use up the B game ones with a couple of friends because he won't be in the country.

thank you

The Villa game will be a B game but is not on sale yet. I think thst Chelsea tickets are currently tied with Southampton. If you contact the box office and explain that our family are coming from abroad and cant make the specific tie-ins they should be able to sort something out for you.

Webb
19-02-2014, 09:36 AM
Is there going to be a Chelsea & Villa ticket package Steve?

CPFC2010
19-02-2014, 10:47 AM
Is there going to be a Chelsea & Villa ticket package Steve?

Yes I think so, once we've got Southampton out of the way.

anti-addick
19-02-2014, 01:19 PM
Thank you Mr B.

JLY_CPFC
19-02-2014, 03:55 PM
is there going to be a Southampton & Man City multiple buy when Man Utd game is out of the way?

CPFC2010
19-02-2014, 05:42 PM
is there going to be a Southampton & Man City multiple buy when Man Utd game is out of the way?

It'll be Chelsea and Southampton next. Tie-in for Man City to be advised soon.